Immigration crisis

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Wallahi somali Americans better get ready, and buy homes back home because these Hispanics are everywhere they are even selling things on the side of the road and between cars right in traffic. It is estimated my city has thousands of illegals now everywhere I go all I hear is Spanish even met a Somali speaking Spanish wallahi
Warya don’t call them illegal cause they’re the real owners of the two American. You are the true refugee to USA. Viva latino

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I would be more worried about a violent backlash from enraged cadaans. Some are openly calling for violence against immigrants and getting a lot of support. They used to hide on their own forums but its all in the open now.
It’s their fear of getting replaced by the latino.

Wallahi somali Americans better get ready, and buy homes back home because these Hispanics are everywhere they are even selling things on the side of the road and between cars right in traffic. It is estimated my city has thousands of illegals now everywhere I go all I hear is Spanish even met a Somali speaking Spanish wallahi
yooo i saw them selling fruit