Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Aisha's age.. good luck with that. Also, lots of the stuff feminists rail against is allowed in Islam.

1. Nothing in Islam suggests that women are nothing but babymaking machines.

2. Islam acknowledges that a woman has to be physically and mentally ready for marriage. Also, forced marriages are haram. Most of the guys that are going back home are marrying girls who are forced by their dads due to poverty. Some Western Faraxs are indeed taking advantage of that.

3. She mentioned rape and murder. So... what does that have to do with atheism?!

Aisha's age.. good luck with that. Also, lots of the stuff feminists rail against is allowed in Islam.
Oh she gone, but she don’t know yet. I love the self hate I never seen people talk in real life like they do it here. Does she really think people talk in the internet like they do in real life? The same people she probably think oh they do nice are in other forums saying the most racist sh1t

Muslim women shouldn't even be feminists or think about it. Islam gave them their full rights hundreds of years before europeans before europeans started debating whether women are full human beings forget giving them any rights. Any bad cultural practices can be solved by referring to the quran, demanding to be made equal to men or men be made equal to women in all regards goes against the teachings of islam. There are no feminist muslims. :samwelcome:

Muslim women shouldn't even be feminists or think about it. Islam gave them their full rights hundreds of years before europeans before europeans started debating whether women are full human beings forget giving them any rights. Any bad cultural practices can be solved by referring to the quran, demanding to be made equal to men or men be made equal to women in all regards goes against the teachings of islam. There are no feminist muslims. :samwelcome:

The problem is that whilst we are given rights within the deen Muslim societies seem to have issues with giving women these rights.

Even talking about what we should be given within an Islamic context will trigger some men and then they'll scream feminist at you.

Apollo

VIP
1. Nothing in Islam suggests that women are nothing but babymaking machines.

2. Islam acknowledges that a woman has to be physically and mentally ready for marriage. Also, forced marriages are haram. Most of the guys that are going back home are marrying girls who are forced by their dads due to poverty. Some Western Faraxs are indeed taking advantage of that.

3. She mentioned rape and murder. So... what does that have to do with atheism?!

1. I never said that. Nevertheless, Abrahamic religions do emphasize to have large families, ''be fruitful and multiply'' etc.

2. You can marry very young girls under Islam, not up for debate.

3. She emphasized ''worst countries to be a woman'', generally most of these are Islamic countries. Put two and two together and then extreme feminists will become atheists if they are ideologically consistent without doing mental gymnastics.

But Muslims very rarely becomes openly atheist. Even when they openly supported their views and have strong views that directly contradict their religion. They will say I’m still a Muslim. It’s not worth dealing with all the hussle from family and community

1. I never said that. Nevertheless, Abrahamic religions do emphasize to have large families, ''be fruitful and multiply'' etc.

2. You can marry very young girls under Islam, not up for debate.

3. She emphasized ''worst countries to be a woman'', generally most of these are Islamic countries. Put 1 and 1 together and then extreme feminists will become atheists if they are ideologically consistent.

Lol marrying young girls is indeed up for debate considering the fact that forced marriages are unacceptable within the deen.

Also, the whole people marrying young shouldn't even be a thing for people to debate about as much of human history, men and women married much earlier due to people having lower life expectancies. However, that isn't the case anymore so it begs the question why men want to marry young girls against their will now?

Lets be real, many Muslim societies do not give women their Islamic God given rights, forget feminism.

1. Forced marriages- Haram yet rampant.
2. Honor killings- haram, yet rampant in some parts of the ME.
3. Women being abused by inlaws and being forced to live with them. Haram, yet rampant in the South Asian countries.

None of this is due to Islam. Its because people care more about their local culture.

I'm only getting married Islamically, not legally :hemad:

Set up a family trust before you get married. If assets are transferred to the trust before you're married, they wouldn't be classed as a nuptial settlement. Translation: she gets f*ck all lol
Not many women are willing to do that. Good luck though. It’s interesting how many of you pick and choose the deen to suit your desires.

And like I mentioned earlier, many of you don’t make the kind of money, nor will you make the kind of money that warrants these back and forth discussions. Many of you are lucky if you can afford a house (reer Uk and Canada).

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
E0d6CkkWEAEimCB.jpeg

:kanyehmm: These ugly nerds man they think their money will make women love them.:mjlol:

This nigga KNEW she was fucking other niggas when she was with him, he KNEW he wasn't even a serious option. Yet he put a ring on it and risked his wealth:snoop:
At least he got kids out of it :francis:

Statistically speaking only about 40% of men reproduce while over 90% of women do, at least he passed on his genes, not a complete lost I guess:pachah1:

This nigga KNEW she was fucking other niggas when she was with him, he KNEW he wasn't even a serious option. Yet he put a ring on it and risked his wealth:snoop:
At least he got kids out of it :francis:

Statistically speaking only about 40% of men reproduce while over 90% of women do, at least he passed on his genes, not a complete lost I guess:pachah1:

For hundreds of thousands of years humans lived like this:

So women find athletic-bodied and fit men more attractive than a smart nerd. The only time they will be with ugly nerds is for money!
Only in the last thousand years has intelligence become more important than physical traits in human life. A women's natural mating instinct has not caught up to this change.

For hundreds of thousands of years humans lived like this:

So women find athletic-boded and fit men more attractive than a smart nerd. The only time they will be with ugly nerds is for money!
Only in the last thousand years has intelligence become more important than physically porous in human life, a women's natural mating instinct has not caught up to this change.

@Amirah what you say?
think.png

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Washington is a community state so their wealth will be split in half . Each will get 50% . Also she is not suing for spousal support . She did not come from a poor family and not money hungry .

Washington is a community state so their wealth will be split in half . Each will get 50% . Also she is not suing for spousal support . She did not come from a poor family and not money hungry .

Why would she seek that if she got billions :dwill:
And would the court even allow it, 50/50 split, get billions AND spousal support :childplease:
Never mind it was a dumb question....of course she'd get if she asked for it:mjkkk:

Trending