Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Xaruun

VIP
1620166051439.jpg

it's over this nigga lost from day 1

why get with a woman that doesn't desires you, she ran his pocket, nothing more to say
Bill been a cuck
:kanyehmm: These ugly nerds man they think their money will make women love them.:mjlol:
What’s funny is that she’s just as ugly as him. How are you going to gass up a 3/10 like that. Boyfriends kulaha. Why do these nerds think they’re making a smart move when they go for ugly chicks as if they’re inherently better people.

What’s funny is that she’s just as ugly as him. How are you going to gass up a 3/10 like that. Boyfriends kulaha. Why do these nerds think they’re making a smart move when they go for ugly chicks as if they’re inherently better people.
Ugly women can always get sex or intimacy if they want from decent to good-looking men. Ugly men not so much :manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This nigga KNEW she was fucking other niggas when she was with him, he KNEW he wasn't even a serious option. Yet he put a ring on it and risked his wealth:snoop:
At least he got kids out of it :francis:

Statistically speaking only about 40% of men reproduce while over 90% of women do, at least he passed on his genes, not a complete lost I guess:pachah1:

He doesn't strike me as the type of man capable of love.

Xaruun

VIP
Ugly women can always get sex or intimacy if they want from decent to good-looking men. Ugly men not so much :manny:
Any woman can be a but you shouldn’t be giving s the time of day when it comes to marriage even if you’re ugly. Especially ugly s :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Mo Farah isn't a nerd yet wifed a below average baby mama because she used the popular girl in school. Literally dude married based on nostalgia & emotions.

Somali men can be simps too.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Always confused me when I was a wee one how people who made it work for 2 decades+ eventually get divorced. I mean, goddamn... what became so irreconcilable after 27 years of working on that shit?

Always confused me when I was a wee one how people who made it work for 2 decades+ eventually get divorced. I mean, goddamn... what became so irreconcilable after 27 years of working on that shit?

The average friendship lasts like 10 years. People eventually grow apart. The only thing that was holding marriage together was religion. Now that religion does not matter as much, you're not going to be frowned upon for getting a divorce.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Making note of all the stingy Abdis on here.
View attachment 183522

Wallahi, as the son of a wealthy man myself with a sizable inheritance and now my own business I've never understood the obsession with meaningless wealth. Yakhi, all I need in life is a nice sized house that can fit my wife and perhaps 3-4 kids, a normal and comfortable car, a nice sized surrounding ranch where we can keep some chickens, sheep and cattle for things like a steady supply of fresh and organic meat, dairy and eggs with maybe a fruit and herb garden to the side and a few patches of land or houses here and there as assets for rainy days or to send my little ones off to whatever university they desire when the time comes then enough of an income via my business to buy some comfortable appliances and travel from time to time.

Anything beyond that I would put into developing local infrastructure and helping people out. Build schools, roads, help people set up their own agrarianist lifestyles so they aren't capitalism's slave for things like food, water and electricity and do like the Sheikhs do in Saudi and open a Majlis where saxiibs can come visit and ask me for whatever amount of money or assets I can muster after telling me about why they need it. How small of a human being do you have to be to horde billions so you can be on some retarded list and hold onto "power"?

GemState

36/21
VIP
Wallahi, as the son of a wealthy man myself with a sizable inheritance and now my own business I've never understood the obsession with meaningless wealth. Yakhi, all I need in life is a nice sized house that can fit my wife and perhaps 3-4 kids, a normal and comfortable car, a nice sized surrounding ranch where we can keep some chickens, sheep and cattle for things like a steady supply of fresh and organic meat, dairy and eggs with maybe a fruit and herb garden to the side and a few patches of land or houses here and there as assets for rainy days or to send my little ones off to whatever university they desire when the time comes then enough of an income via my business to buy some comfortable appliances and travel from time to time.

Anything beyond that I would put into developing local infrastructure and helping people out. Build schools, roads, help people set up their own agrarianist lifestyles so they aren't capitalism's slave for things like food, water and electricity and do like the Sheikhs do in Saudi and open a Majlis where saxiibs can come visit and ask me for whatever amount of money or assets I can muster after telling me about why they need it. How small of a human being do you have to be to horde billions so you can be on some retarded list and hold onto "power"?
Lol @ "I've never understood the obsession with meaningless wealth, but I NEED a big house, nice car, a separate ranch where I keep livestock and grow my own food, on top of that, additional land & houses as assets or so my kids don't have to pay rent when they go to Uni, then I'd buy brand new appliances and travel when I want to." :russ:

You answered your own question

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
For hundreds of thousands of years humans lived like this:

So women find athletic-bodied and fit men more attractive than a smart nerd. The only time they will be with ugly nerds is for money!
Only in the last thousand years has intelligence become more important than physical traits in human life. A women's natural mating instinct has not caught up to this change.

Ironically, Humans became apex predators through intelligence, chiefly. Walaal, we are not the strongest, fastest or most durable of animals by any means. Even an angry enough male deer can mow down a human male in a matter of minutes if the human is unarmed. A Buffalo? Bisinka. Allah forbid. We got where we are by outsmarting other animals. Traps, extremely well-coordinated pack-hunting through the use of language, the building and using of tools like bows and spears... this is what made us apex predators. We sacrificed musculature for bigger brains. But yeah, sure...

Most males, if they are eating their natural diet and exercising with some sunshine, should have a rather lean, well-built physique indeed hence women's adaptation toward liking some degree of muscle mass and leanness but we are in essence a nerd species, my man. Ain't claws and biceps that made us the kings of the savannahs and steppes.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol @ "I've never understood the obsession with meaningless wealth, but I NEED a big house, nice car, a ranch where I grow my own food, on top of that, additional land & houses as assets or so my kids don't have to pay rent when they go to Uni, then for some new appliances and travel when I want to." :russ:

You answered your own question

Everything I described is wealth within the range 1-2 million at best. Upper Middle-class, essentially. You think it takes extreme wealth to live a rural life, posses a simple pickup and own a few assets like what I described? I'm talking about people who want to horde billions for themselves (the GDPs of small to medium countries) and give, in reality, very little back and will bribe politicians to get further tax cuts and keep their wealth. No human being needs that much money. It is ridiculous greed.

Last edited:
Ironically, Humans became apex predators through intelligence, chiefly. Walaal, we are not the strongest, fastest or most durable of animals by any means. Even an angry enough male deer can mow down a human male in a matter of minutes if the human is unarmed. A Buffalo? Bisinka. Allah forbid. We got where we are by outsmarting other animals. Traps, extremely well-coordinated pack-hunting through the use of language, the building and using of tools like bows and spears... this is what made us apex predators. We sacrificed musculature for bigger brains. But yeah, sure...

Most males, if they are eating their natural diet and exercising with some sunshine, should have a rather lean, well-built physique indeed hence women's adaptation toward liking some degree of muscle mass and leanness but we are in essence a nerd species, my man. Ain't claws and biceps that made us the kings of the savannahs and steppes.

Bro women value physical strength, power, and good looks more than intelligence! Being a valedictorian may get you your teacher's approval but it won't get you any sex unless your good looking in regards to the body and the face especially. Obviously being smart is a good asset but that will only be beneficial with women when you have decent to good looks. I would take being good looking like Young Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth over having the intelligence of Isacc Newton or Einstein but with average looks any day of the week :manny:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Bro women value physical strength, power, and good looks more than intelligence! Being a valedictorian may get you your teacher's approval but it won't get you any sex unless your good looking in regards to the body and the face especially. Obviously being smart is a good asset but that will only be beneficial with women when you have decent to good looks. I would take being good looking like Young Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth over having the intelligence of Isacc Newtown or Einstein but with average looks any day of the week :manny:

I wasn't really arguing with your points regarding women's preferences. Not very interested in that particular tangent, saxiib. Just pointing out that humans spent hundreds of thousands of years getting ahead on their brains not brawn. We are not a physically strong, fast or durable species by any means and conquered the world via akhli.

GemState

36/21
VIP
You're an idiot. Everything I described is wealth within the range 1-2 million at best. Upper Middle-class, essentially. You think it takes extreme wealth to live a rural life, posses a simple pickup and own a few assets like what I described? I'm talking about people who want to horde billions for themselves (the GDPs of small to medium countries) and give, in reality, very little back and will bribe politicians to get further tax cuts and keep their wealth. No human being needs that much money. It is ridiculous greed.
You're out of touch.

You're calling for the head of these billionaires stating they don't need all that money, but just wrote a paragraph stating that you NEED millions in assets to live, as if there's no other alternative. A billionaire could turn around and say that without their $50 million estate and $20 million Private Jet, they couldn't live either, 90%+ of people on the Planet could easily turn around say that you're the greedy one for demanding so much, that you should be content with less, since in much of the world the amount of wealth you're demanding could only be obtained if they literally were to work for centuries.

You get my point now?