Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Women are only entitled to half the wealth of their husband if they legitimately contributed to the creation of that wealth. If a wife didn’t contribute then she’s isn’t getting anything no matter how long she’s married. It’s that simple :ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Making note of all the stingy Abdis on here.
giphy (1).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you already knew this then why side with the intellectually challenged misogynist guys here to argue that the mother/ex- wife deserves peanuts? Would you want your own mother, sister, or daughter to be treated this unfairly? No! So don’t treat others how you wouldn’t to be treated either. It’s very simple!
Because I'm a contrarian and I get a kick out of rustling people jimmy's when they start raging over dumb shit that has no bearing on their life what-so-ever :mahubowtf:

And why is that? She’s been married and raised kids while he worked, she held down the fort, provided companionship, love and comfort to him and you think he deserves 126 billion and she walks away with 10 million so her quality of life can downgrade 1000 folds?!? What about the 30 years that she put into him and their kids?

I had high hopes for you, but as I’ve always said farax from young to old, educated to illiterate, diaspora to badiye are literally carbon copies of one another! Smh
He married her when he was billionaire tbh. But she will get good money cause she is part founder of the bill gates foundation. So she has something worth billions on her name. But the whole 50/50 when women marry rich men and give birth to kids is very unfair. You think if Lebrun divorce tomorrow his wife deserve half of his money? As bill burr said she never made a lay up in her life

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I do! I resent you faraxs deeply. What’s there not to resent when you hail from one of the worst countries/ communities to be a woman in the world. Where your average farax supports the murder, rape of women/girls and is 100% onboard with pedophilia as long as it impact female children only. Have you not seen the number of threads here supporting vile acts against women?!? Or constantly insulting women. One idiot just wrote here that women as a whole are nothing more baby making machines! As xalimo that grew up among ajnabis, I’ve never heard or read anything remotely close to the sh!t I read here. The bs you guys say(and do irl) are abnormal and deeply disturbing.

I honestly don't know how you manage to turn a random thread that had nothing to do with Somali men into a thread of bashing and demonizing Somali men. How can you say with a chest that an average Somali man is a supporter of rape, pedophilia, and murder? This is totally made up by you because the reality is they're a tiny minority. You constantly exaggerate without bringing proof. You need to fear Allah in the month of Ramadan and quit generalizing Somali men.

According to the IMF and World Bank Somalia isn't even top 10 when it comes to the poorest countries. According to the UN's Human Development Report Somalia is actually ranked 41 when it comes to the poorest of countries: https://www.ranker.com/list/world-poverty-50-poorest-countries-in-the-world/info-lists

Simple research shows Somalia isn't at the top when it comes to homicide. Here are the top 20 most violent countries: https://www.statista.com/statistics...ith-the-most-murders-per-100-000-inhabitants/

Simple research shows Somalia isn't even ranked top 50 when it comes to rape or pedophilia. There are many African and third world countries that show much worse cases than Somalia even neighbours like Ethiopia and Kenya believe it or not. In Ethiopia look at what's going on in Tigray and go to the poor areas of Kenya and there are reports of police officers raping women often.

I'm not saying Somalia is perfect but it's nothing like what you claim and it's definitely not one of the worst places for women. As for Somali men, they are known for being laid back and not oppressive unlike some undeveloped Muslim and even non-Muslim countries.

Last edited:
He married her when he was billionaire tbh. But she will get good money cause she is part founder of the bill gates foundation. So she has something worth billions on her name. But the whole 50/50 when women marry rich men and give birth to kids is very unfair. You think if Lebrun divorce tomorrow his wife deserve half of his money? As bill burr said she never made a lay up in her life

Nah we get you. But its the whole attitudes of dismissing mothers/wives and making their contributions and value as worthless is insane. You can't expect women to put family first or be team players in that situation. Also, none of us are billionaires. Who cares about Bill and his ex. As far as i'm concerned no one deserves that much money. Its one thing being a millionaire, but no one can reach that level of wealth without some form of exploitation.

Nah we get you. But its the whole attitudes of dismissing mothers/wives and making their contributions and value as worthless is insane. You can't expect women to put family first or be team players in that situation. Also, none of us are billionaires. Who cares about Bill and his ex. As far as i'm concerned no one deserves that much money. Its one thing being a millionaire, but no one can reach that level of wealth without some form of exploitation.
It’s more of an American problem tbh. There is a documentary called divorce corp that goes into the business of marriage over there. Atleast in Europe they are more balanced in acknowledging the contribution of the mother while also understanding the person that made the money

You’re just talking outta your arse cuz of your deep hatred for women! I guess having children for him and being the mother of his children is nothing isn’t it!? I suggest your kind to stay away from women, stick to other men and I think you’ll be fulfilled just the way you like it!! This level of hatred isn’t healthy. Smh
What hatred? My position would still be the same if it was the woman who was the billionaire. You're arguing that staying at home, having sex with the husband and spending his money entitles her to billions of dollars. It doesn't, and it never will. Get that through your head. Kulaha lifestyle, who gives a damn. Let her go back to her lifestyle before she married him when she was middle-class. He is supposed to make his ex a billionaire? Why should he if they divorced, this is not charity. She chose to break up with him, he is simply returning her to were she was before she made the decision to marry a rich person. Decisions have consequences.

You're really emotional take it easy. It's just a forum, don't let it give you high blood pressure abaayo. :samwelcome:

It’s more of an American problem tbh. There is a documentary called divorce corp that goes into the business of marriage over there. Atleast in Europe they are more balanced in acknowledging the contribution of the mother while also understanding the person that made the money

Yh it is. It isn't even a gender thing over there. Its just that generally men are the breadwinners whilst women are the homemakers.

Halle Berry was also paying insane amounts of child support which is cheeky, because on average its mothers that birth and raise kids. However, her family dynamic could have been different. For all i know, her ex could have been a stay at home dad whilst she was out and about.

Apollo

VIP
I do! I resent you faraxs deeply. What’s there not to resent when you hail from one of the worst countries/ communities to be a woman in the world. Where your average farax supports the murder, rape of women/girls and is 100% onboard with pedophilia as long as it impact female children only. Have you not seen the number of threads here supporting vile acts against women?!? Or constantly insulting women. One idiot just wrote here that women as a whole are nothing more baby making machines! As xalimo that grew up among ajnabis, I’ve never heard or read anything remotely close to the sh!t I read here. The bs you guys say(and do irl) is abnormal and deeply disturbing.

You are on the slippery slope towards atheism. 🤔

I honestly don't know how you manage to turn a random thread that had nothing to do with Somali men into a thread of bashing and demonizing Somali men. How can you say with a chest that an average Somali man is a supporter of rape, pedophilia, and murder? This is totally made up by you because the reality is they're a tiny minority. You constantly exaggerate without bringing proof. You need to fear Allah in the month of Ramadan and quit generalizing Somali men.

According to the IMF and World Bank Somalia isn't even top 10 when it comes to the poorest countries. According to the UN's Human Development Report Somalia is actually 41 when it comes to the poorest of countries: https://www.ranker.com/list/world-poverty-50-poorest-countries-in-the-world/info-lists

Simple research shows Somalia isn't at the top when it comes to homicide. Here are the top 20 most violent countries: https://www.statista.com/statistics...ith-the-most-murders-per-100-000-inhabitants/

Simple research shows Somalia isn't even ranked top 50 when it comes to rape or pedophilia. There are many African and third world countries that show much worse cases than Somalia even neighbours like Ethiopia and Kenya believe it or not. In Ethiopia look at what's going on in Tigray and go to the poor areas of Kenya and there are reports of police officers raping women often.

I'm not saying Somalia is perfect but it's nothing like what you claim and it's definitely not one of the worst places for women. As for Somali men, they are known for being laid back and not oppressive unlike some undeveloped Muslim and even non-Muslim countries.

You take her way too seriously. She is really frustrated and angry at somali men. Probably because of some bad experience. Let her pour her heart out. :dabcasar:

Yh it is. It isn't even a gender thing over there. Its just that generally men are the breadwinners whilst women are the homemakers.

Halle Berry was also paying insane amounts of child support which is cheeky, because on average its mothers that birth and raise kids. However, her family dynamic could have been different. For all i know, her ex could have been a stay at home dad whilst she was out and about.

The father was raising Halles kid while she was living her life. She also tried to takethe kid to another country to live with her new man and started a campaign the dad was racist and that didn’t work. So she set her new man to beat the dad up lol. All that went against her

Trending

Latest posts