Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There should be a limit to how much a woman can get from a divorce. Somewhere like up to 10 million, beyond that is just theft.
:mjhaps: :dead1:
Screenshot_20210503-234753_Chrome.jpg

There should be a limit to how much a woman can get from a divorce. Somewhere like up to 10 million, beyond that is just theft.
He's a billionaire and she'll get half of whatever he earned throughout the marriage, OR whatever her lawyer(s) can negotiate. Don't worry about him, he'll be fine.

Apollo

VIP
He's a billionaire and she'll get half of whatever he earned throughout the marriage, OR whatever her lawyer(s) can negotiate. Don't worry about him, he'll be fine.

He is one of the few sane billionaires left, despite all the hate he gets he does a lot of good work. Much rather want him to keep his money instead of crazies like Elon Musk who wants to implant brain chips and become an interplanetary species overtake him or a creep like Zuckerberg who stole Facebook originally and wants to know everything about you.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That's just only in the U.S, here we can split our bank accounts (thus, not losing half of our assets in divorce),
God bless Macron :rejoice:

If i was him i would hire a hitman for her. Because if he didn sign a prenup she will walk out with half of his money. That is 65 billion dollar just for being a walking vagina
He’s worth 130 billion. Even if she gets 65 billion both have too much money to spend during their life time and several life times

Apollo

VIP
He’s worth 130 billion. Even if she gets 65 billion both have too much money to spend during their life time and several life times

They don't have that money in cash. It is mostly in stocks and real estate.

Gates will spend that money more wisely. He helped out Africa big time.

That's just only in the U.S, here we can split our bank accounts (thus, not losing half of our assets in divorce),
God bless Macron :rejoice:
Is that in France? So you're telling me, as long as you have separate bank accounts you won't have your wealth divided up!

Trending