Biixi brown-nosing the US in hopes of getting recognition via China stand-off

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I have no qabil. I am Somali. That's my choice in life. You have a problem with that?
There is nothing call somali
chrisfreshhah.png

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Unfortunately, being proud of your qabil means she*tting on another. For instance, I'm isaaq so if I put up pro isaaq information, then that's automatically anti MJ. If I put up habar Awal, that's kinda poopin on habar yunis. Capiche? That's why I'm pro SL/JL/PL instead.
We need to break this vicious cycle of qabilism and its derivative, the hatred. I have never discussed qabils specifically as it has no benefit for me spiritually, emotionally and humanity-wise. Just like you, I don't want to insult people based on their perceived origin. And even then these mental midgets manage to get to me with their qabil questions.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
We need to break this vicious cycle of qabilism and its derivative, the hatred. I have never discussed qabils specifically as it has no benefit for me spiritually, emotionally and humanity-wise. Just like you, I don't want to insult people based on their perceived origin. And even then these mental midgets manage to get to me with their qabil questions.
This is the future of somalia abaayo mcn
images (19).jpeg

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The whole world has cucked itself for China. Somaliland taking such bold moves against China earns respect. However, Ina biixi would sell his own mother for ictiraaf. If China offers that then :mjdontkno:
China will overtake the US as the largest economy one day and you think they give a damn about Somaliland? This is all about Taiwan which has become a US outpost in its sea.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Neocons are having hard time herding Trump in the direction they want him to go. The neocon hawk, Bolton's departure was a big win for the world. In Trump's own words Bolton wanted to bomb this, bomb that.

Trump's son-in-law, Kushner is a hardcore zionist though.
Bolton serves Israel's interests in the US government and the chaos benefits Israel but Somaliland is not interesting to them and it serves little interest. I think most people that support opinion pieces that are Somaliland related are mostly paid off because the US government has never showed any interest. Somaliland's misfortune is that it's on the wrong side of the Gulf of Aden.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
China will overtake the US as the largest economy one day and you think they give a damn about Somaliland? This is all about Taiwan which has become a US outpost in its sea.
China will never take over USA.. usa will always be economy power 1000s years to come
rejoice.png

download (4).jpeg

AbdiGeedi

Somaliland's misfortune is that it's on the wrong side of the Gulf of Aden.
If you mean the Yemeni side, I think we are lucky we are not on that side. If Arabs are evil enough to cause famine to their own, I don't have to imagine what they would have done to us,

AbdiGeedi

This is the future of somalia abaayo mcn
Are you gay or something?

I re-did your map of future Somalia and included Awdal (+Gabiley region as part of it). @Awbarre

Nine federal member states pretty much take care of all pain points in Somalia's regional make-up.

somalia.jpeg

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@AbdiGeedi being anti China has nothing to do with being pro America. Every African country should be anti China by default.

Plus being pro Taiwan is not bad they are one of the four Asian tigers

Importance of the Four Asian Tigers when Selecting a Market for Global Expansion. The four Asian tigers refer to some of the strongest economies in the world – Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan. These four economies experienced rapid industrialization and lightning-fast development.”

Yall niggas need to stop the qabyaalad and hate for once it’s embarrassing bantus and habashis got you by the balls go worry about them first and terrorist lovers turkey and Qatar. Don’t know throw stones when you live in a glass house

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
It’s so annoying people actually believe the lies that is posted on this site. It’s like me posting a thread saying boroma is jibril abokor town with no sources :mjkkk:

also only one clan cares to pump out these fake maps where they redraw how they wish things were I’m not gonna say which but it’s easy to tell:manny:

Trending