Biixi brown-nosing the US in hopes of getting recognition via China stand-off

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I don't care about Awdal
If warsangali and dhulbahante are not part of Puntland I will make sure they have their own state northeast..... I don't loose nothing iam already 2 state and half
images (19).jpeg

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@AbdiGeedi being anti China has nothing to do with being pro America. Every African country should be anti China by default.
It is all good but Somaliland got in bed with Taiwan only after the US and China buttheaded internationally. I bet if Trump wasn't anti-China President, Biixi would have sat put.

OffTheDome

Proud American
I remember during the presidential elections, Pres. Bihi was asked how will Somaliland get recognition.

He said he will take the Taiwan approach just like Pres. Cigal AUN had offered, so he will surely not care about UN but instead gain stronger partners.

AbdiGeedi

If you not from a region like than you have no clue what your talking.That thread he posted is bs. Gabiley region is 90 percent HA with minorities of others. So why would they be part of awdal lol
Would Biixi be willing to let them vote if they decide so? What do you think?

My main point is that Somalia needs to remove all pain point to move forward. Of course, ideally all warlords in power today should relinguish their positions.

And yes Somaliland is still part of Somalia.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Would Biixi be willing to let them vote if they decide so? What do you think?

My main point is that Somalia needs to remove all pain point to move forward. Of course, ideally all warlords in power today should relinguish their positions.

And yes Somaliland is still part of Somalia.

Look these voting election riyaale(gadabursi) vs silyano(HJ) in gabiley. :mjlol:

You really think reer gabiley would vote to leave their isaaqs cousins for samaroon :damn: you really don’t have a clue do you ? :dead: man you people have lost it

288D718B-F21A-4B37-8225-D18F5E839F59.png

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
It is all good but Somaliland got in bed with Taiwan only after the US and China buttheaded internationally. I bet if Trump wasn't anti-China President, Biixi would have sat put.

put the khat down US and China have been butting heads for years what rock have you been living under ? Trump just talks about China a lot more to confuse his retarded base. Do you think Obama was buddy buddy with the Chinese? The issues with see today from China stem from moves made under the Obama administration

F1BCA83C-39B8-40E7-AEF6-2059ACFF9A68.jpeg
B9A57C3C-9A1D-41A3-9C02-00CC710171A4.jpeg

This was the start of a more aggressive attitude from China towards the US.

Somaliland and Taiwan having connections have nothing to do with US/China relations it has everything to do with both countries being similarly unrecognized and the fact that Taiwan is actually wealthy and advanced country and Somaliland sits in a strategic area for Taiwan and their US partner to collaborate and neutralize Chinese presence in Djibouti and east Africa.

AbdiGeedi

put the khat down US and China have been butting heads for years what rock have you been living under ? Trump just talks about China a lot more to confuse his retarded base. Do you think Obama was buddy buddy with the Chinese? The issues with see today from China stem from moves made under the Obama administration

This was the start of a more aggressive attitude from China towards the US.

Somaliland and Taiwan having connections have nothing to do with US/China relations it has everything to do with both countries being similarly unrecognized and the fact that Taiwan is actually wealthy and advanced country and Somaliland sits in a strategic area for Taiwan and their US partner to collaborate and neutralize Chinese presence in Djibouti and east Africa.

Trump is the first US president since Nixon's betrayal to take on China openly in a confrontational manner in terms of trade and military counter measures especially in South China sea.. Obama was a cuck whom the Chinese officials openly disrespected. All previous US presidents were too afraid to disturb the corporate America and allowed negative surplus trade to grow instead of being tackled.. You forgot how Iranians captured the US Navy ship and humiliated the sailors on camera?

You are not fooling anybody with your simpleton "Somaliland and Taiwan having connections have nothing to do with US/China relations" answer. Nice try, team Biixi.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
If you mean the Yemeni side, I think we are lucky we are not on that side. If Arabs are evil enough to cause famine to their own, I don't have to imagine what they would have done to us,
I mean Somaliland is in the wrong location to gain recognition, Africa is full of ethnicity that want their own country we are all one.

AbdiGeedi

I mean Somaliland is in the wrong location to gain recognition, Africa is full of ethnicity that want their own country we are all one.
Ethiopia might also be a factor in Somaliland's recognition problem. The West would rather have Ethiopia intact and dominated by Christian Amharas. If Somaliland gets recognition, the example will likely to embolden Oromos. I am waiting see how the Tigray and Addis Ababa stand-off evolves.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Trump is the first US president since Nixon's betrayal to take on China openly in a confrontational manner in terms of trade and military counter measures especially in South China sea.. Obama was a cuck whom the Chinese officials openly disrespected. All previous US presidents were too afraid to disturb the corporate America and allowed negative surplus trade to grow instead of being tackled.. You forgot how Iranians captured the US Navy ship and humiliated the sailors on camera?

You are not fooling anybody with your simpleton "Somaliland and Taiwan having connections have nothing to do with US/China relations" answer. Nice try, team Biixi.

It’s like you didn’t read a word that was said. All of this China conflict stems from a move during the Obama administration to focus on Asia more. A move that China saw as a threat as it believes it should be the top dog in Asia. Typical retard. Hop off Trumps nuts and go focus on your amisom colony.

Get an IQ out of the single digits then come back to this convo

AbdiGeedi

It’s like you didn’t read a word that was said. All of this China conflict stems from a move during the Obama administration to focus on Asia more. A move that China saw as a threat as it believes it should be the top dog in Asia. Typical retard. Hop off Trumps nuts and go focus on your amisom colony.

Get an IQ out of the single digits then come back to this convo
You are naive. China planned its move long before. Their aggressive Navy modernization started long before Obama. And you talk about IQ.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
So what came of the meeting with China, Taiwan getting dumped for recognition?

Trending

Latest posts