Biggest shame of somalis in UAE

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
UAE is shitty racist Arab country, I remember flying over it and it took 7 minutes to clear the whole country, Somalis shouldn't even be there in that dump.
:stevej:

Its these calool weyn odayaal politicians stealing aid money back home and distributing it between their sub clans.

Some of them are millionaires and their country is a shithole, no development, no jobs.

You got loser fobs on here that worship the ground they walk on stupid ignorant sheep

Nacaala ku yaal these odaayaal if i had it my way i would execute them with a bullet to the back of the head.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
why are people crying in the thread this is a good thing Somali maids are not allowed and Somalis along with other Arabs even UAE citizens are forbidden to work manual labour

UAE is shitty racist Arab country, I remember flying over it and it took 7 minutes to clear the whole country, Somalis shouldn't even be there in that dump.
:stevej:

They arent a shitty racist arab country. How can they be when they give somalis so many privileges and treat them like arabs? UAE was the only country in the world that would give somalis resident visas while a government didnt even exist. People came to Dubai airport with fake somali passport made in bakaara market, the guys at the airport would look at it and stamp the visa while its clearly fake. No other country would accept them. Even trashy countries in Africa. So much for african brotherhood.

Keo

VIP
Used to live in UAE for 6 months and didn't know about this maybe coz I was a little yute back then but this is
:ohhh:

why are people crying in the thread this is a good thing Somali maids are not allowed and Somalis along with other Arabs even UAE citizens are forbidden to work manual labour

I said this time and time again Sudanis and Somalis are treated like kings in the gulf states as they are considered to be Arabs, people don't believe this because they want to go on Twitter, and have an oppression olympics with other Black people about how ''Arabs called them abeed'' because they were ''black and African''.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I said this time and time again Sudanis and Somalis are treated like kings in the gulf states as they are considered to be Arabs, people don't believe this because they want to go on Twitter, and have an oppression olympics with other Black people about how ''Arabs called them abeed'' because they were ''black and African''.
your right I've wondered how 200 thousand Somalis were welcomed in Yemen even though its a poor country it was surprising to see oppression Olympics from SJW Somalis crying about not receiving free housing and welfare as if Yemen is a first-world European country they have to work like most Yemenis but give credit where it's due this was a generous gesture from UAE who aren't always perfect

sidenote just went to a Sudanese barber yesterday while the white guys had to book an order and wait they pushed me ahead of the que and said habibi tacal and gave me a haircut now that's what I call brotherhood

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
your right I've wondered how 200 thousand Somalis were welcomed in Yemen even though its a poor country it was surprising to see oppression Olympics from SJW Somalis crying about not receiving free housing and welfare as if Yemen is a first-world European country they have to work like most Yemenis but give credit where it's due this was a generous gesture from UAE who aren't always perfect

sidenote just went to a Sudanese barber yesterday while the white guys had to book an order and wait they pushed me ahad of the que and said habibi tacal and gave me a haircut now that's what I call brotherhood
Sudanase are good people, they are welcoming to Somalis

Yemenis on the other hand are Bakhtiyaal who's Islam is in doubt

Arabs only respect money, there is no consideration or kindness for people who are worse off than them. Poor Arabs like Yemeni's or Syrians get treated like shit over wealthier Saudi's or Emiratis.

I lived in Dubai for a long time, and when they see Somali's doing well for themselves (owning multiple businesses, well paying white-collar jobs) they'll call us fellow Arabs and treat us well, but if we were poor and had to be maids to make ends meet, they'd treat us like shit.

Arabs deserve 0 respect. Somali's need to only look out for our own, nobody else has our interests at heart.

Arabs only respect money, there is no consideration or kindness for people who are worse off than them. Poor Arabs like Yemeni's or Syrians get treated like shit over wealthier Saudi's or Emiratis.

I lived in Dubai for a long time, and when they see Somali's doing well for themselves (owning multiple businesses, well paying white-collar jobs) they'll call us fellow Arabs and treat us well, but if we were poor and had to be maids to make ends meet, they'd treat us like shit.

Arabs deserve 0 respect. Somali's need to only look out for our own, nobody else has our interests at heart.
Well said, even arabs I know personally in the west are image and status obssessed. They attach to you when youre doing well and discard you when you hit rough times.

But then again I have family in the UAE and theyre treated like kangs, I want to move there.

Trending

Latest posts