biggest mall in SL/Somalia to be built in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Congrats to Reer Burco! Who remembers Shamaxle restaurant, near the bridge! I had a lunch there once on my way to Laascanood for a field trip

Reer Burco weddings get shot up if you hire a local artist
:damn:

Bohol

VIP
@Xayd Shamaxle was the best restaurant to chill in West Burco back in the days. I remember back in 2000 me , dad and all
the fam chilling there before heading to Hargeisa. Good memories, Shamaxle has a special place in my heart. I took a pic of it
when I went back-home last summer. It was owned by a Musa Carre lady.

idaZqFT.jpg

Hemaal

VIP
@Xayd Shamaxle was the best restaurant to chill in West Burco back in the days. I remember back in 2000 me , dad and all
the fam chilling there before heading to Hargeisa. Good memories, Shamaxle has a special place in my heart. I took a pic of it
when I went back-home last summer. It was owned by a Musa Carre lady.

idaZqFT.jpg

Shamaxle is a nice spot sxb! The food is cheap and its also very popular among travellers.
:banderas:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Congrats to Reer Burco! Who remembers Shamaxle restaurant, near the bridge! I had a lunch there once on my way to Laascanood for a field trip

Reer Burco weddings get shot up if you hire a local artist
:damn:

I love shamaxle, the food was to die for. The last time I dined from shamaxle was back in 2010. I was meaning to go back but my recent trip to burco was too short.

Hemaal

VIP
@Xayd True. Where did you stay? a hotel or a house.

Bro I stayed in a hotel, I'm not sure if it was in West Burco but the guy who took me there was HY
It was $3 a night after I checked into the hotel, I asked him to take me to a place where the local youth chew, he took me to a bakhaar with hy niggas in one line and hj niggas on another
:chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
:deadrose::chrisfreshhah:

Nah, I think by the look of it they all seem certified, Dhoobe and Zuleikha are as local xayraamin as us looool. Diriic is complimentary and her Somali is sound as well.

People back-home are lazy, they were surprised someone who grew up in the west like me was interested in travelling through all
those regions. I adopted the cadaan lifestyle of adventurous.
:dabcasar:

Bohol

VIP
Bro I stayed in a hotel, I'm not sure if it was in West Burco but the guy who took me there was HY
It was $3 a night after I checked into the hotel, I asked him to take me to a place where the local youth chew, he took me to a bakhaar with hy niggas in one line and hj niggas on another
:chrisfreshhah:

I know that hotel it is called Togdheer hotel in zeeroga, it is in the H-Y area. Did you saw two hot chicks working there?

:dabcasar:

I want to go to Sanaag but the roads scares the shit out of me lmao I hope by next year the roads are competed so I can take my trip.

I went through to Sanaag once but this was years ago. I think things have improved a great deal but that was the worst road trip of my life.

Hemaal

VIP
I know that hotel it is called Togdheer hotel in zeeroga, it is in the H-Y area. Do you saw two hot chicks working there?

Not sure but the receptionist was a guy with the most beautiful toray i have ever laid my eyes on. He told me his grandfather got it from Aden back in the day, passed it to his father and now its his.

I like Burco because you need fadhi ku dirir from time to time, people are also straight to the point unlike reer Hargeisa.
:rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
@Xayd Next time you go to West Burco go to Huruuse hotel or Liibaan hotel in the central area. Tell them Duke of Harshaw
recommended it. They will be like war Duke ma Sacad Yoonis ba Lol.

rejoice.png

waraabe

Your superior
I went through to Sanaag once but this was years ago. I think things have improved a great deal but that was the worst road trip of my life.

How long does it take, I want to visit awoowo isaaqs grave and make dua for him. How was ceerigabo, Ceerigaabo is one of the most amazing places

How long does it take, I want to visit awoowo isaaqs grave and make dua for him. How was ceerigabo, Ceerigaabo is one of the most amazing places

It took like 12 hours from Hargeisa i think. Ceerigabo was so pretty but I havent been to Maydh which is where i think he is buried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts