biggest mall in SL/Somalia to be built in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deero and dahabshiil need to build their city instead of hergaisa. Burco magaalo caalamiya oo baayacmushtar bay noqon lahayd haddi dadkeedu dhisan lahaayeen.

You know what they say business has no borders, these guys want to invest in places with high returns and that's Hargeisa over any other city/town in the north. :mjdontkno:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Surprisingly that dusty airstrip has better fencing than Hargeysas airport. It will get tarmac in the near future, Burco shall become the greatest city in africa:dabcasar:

Bohol

VIP
The biggest Saylad is in West Burco connected to Oodweyne and Hawdka (which hosts the largest amount of camels). :denzelnigga:
Camel is the most expensive livestock $1000 per head.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I went there last year. From hargeisa to burco then to erigaabo wallahi a lot has changed, the roads are not as scary it's been built compared to when i went in 2013

I want to go to Sanaag but the roads scares the shit out of me lmao I hope by next year the roads are competed so I can take my trip.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
You know what they say business has no borders, these guys want to invest in places with high returns and that's Hargeisa over any other city/town in the north. :mjdontkno:

I want to see what will happen when the main road from burco to hargeysa is built, you will see an influx of eastsiders from as far as saraar and sanaag into hargeysa. All them carrying a budh iyo toori they gonna be like war magaaladan buuraha iyo fooq waa weynleh walanaga qariyey, Sacad muuse gonna be there like huuuno :xgoltwn: ....

z3zrULC

I want to see what will happen when the main road from burco to hargeysa is built, you will see an influx of eastsiders from as far as saraar and sanaag into hargeysa. All them carrying a budh iyo toori they gonna be like war magaaladan buuraha iyo fooq waa weynleh walanaga qariyey, Sacad muuse gonna be there like huuuno :xgoltwn: ....

z3zrULC
:pachah1:

It's a good thing when the country and people are connected, most SM including myself never been east of Hargeisa. We already got you niggas flooding Jigjigayar since Sillanyo got elected so you are already part of city, idinkaa isa soo dhaweyn doona. :lol:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Diric, Zuleikha, Duke, I and Dhoobe, imagine if we went on a road trip all the way from Sanaag to the Awdal, looool Imagine Duke and Al dhoobe sharing a car and low key fighting over one of the girls, after they exhuast any fadhikudirir shyt, since ofcoz I would be preoccupying one'em dimes, its just a given.:cool:That would be a trip of a life time walahi:2tjlv3e:

Bohol

VIP
@ReeBorama They are all fish and chips and can't make the trip. I had my own AK-47 when we were leaving Oog, I also slept
in the middle of nowhere in a area near Fadhigaab Lol.

Bohol

VIP
@DiricLover It is located in North east of Ceel Afweyn. You need a permission to enter it from Duke though if you ain't
one of the local reer Badhigalis, I have my own mini isbaaro there.

:lolbron:

ReeBorama

Mind out with your malls and dusty airstrips, walaahi bilaahi ReeBorama have not heard the engine sound of an air plane for almost 20 years now, :ulachen001: the Egal adminstration has rendered Borama airport and to a degree Burco's one obsolete and useless. Not fair walahi.:mjkkk::eminemdamn:

Imagine this glorious city having a fully functioning airport, I swear it would be just the most prestigious residential University town in the entire of the Horn, IA soon!......I dare you lot beat this view nacalaaa:lawd::rejoice:
13062137_10154403217714311_5896871619991427394_n.jpg

ReeBorama

@ReeBorama They are all fish and chips and can't make the trip. I had my own AK-47 when we were leaving Oog, I also slept
in the middle of nowhere in a area near Fadhigaab Lol.
:deadrose::chrisfreshhah:

Nah, I think by the look of it they all seem certified, Dhoobe and Zuleikha are as local xayraamin as us looool. Diriic is complimentary and her Somali is sound as well.

Bohol

VIP
Lol fish and chips kulaha I'm a FOB straight out of Ceerigabo

You Gadhweyne then
damedamn.jpg
I haven't been to Ceerigaabo last summer because frankly I was too busy with Sacad Yoonis villages/towns doing some projects. Inshallah next time, since the road is paved now it should be easy to get to Ceerigaabo.

Bohol

VIP
:drakelaugh:

Don't let my ciyaal suuq e-persona fool you. I am a very respected man in real life within the community and I contribute where I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts