Dr. Dhoobe
O7O4LsD.jpg

4Xh8uoy.jpg

mWV1srZ.jpg

v1hsShH.jpg

Burco Togdheer:dj:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Deero and dahabshiil need to build their city instead of hergaisa. Burco magaalo caalamiya oo baayacmushtar bay noqon lahayd haddi dadkeedu dhisan lahaayeen.

Last edited:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Brilliant walahi, Burco making headways:nvjpqts: a visit is long over due, lakiin niyaw the roads scare the shet out of me damn it.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Deero and dahabshiil need to build their city instead of hergaisa. Burco magaalo caalamiya oo baayacmushtar bay noqon lahayd haddi dadkeedu dhisan lahaayeen.

I like Burco more than hargeysa. The roads are smooth, the city planning is nice, and the land is vast for expansion. Dadka inay iska yara ilbaxaan baahadhay:lol:

Deero puts a lot into Burco! Deeros biggest hotel, the HQ office for SL, the soap factory, and now his biggest mall all being built in burco. He's a true burcaawi to the heart. :fittytousand:

ReeBorama

@TheSayid It it located in the eastern part of central, you can see it is near Dahabshiil headquarters(east of Qasabka road).Congrats
East Burco.

mjpls.png
This whole East vs West kaftan is getting a bit rinsed walahi and does nothing for the image of Burco but undermine it. Keep your kool Duke:cool: And enough Of This Badawnimo Dee Sxb.

ReeBorama

Burco has the nicest roads out of the large cities in SL
True, it's got sufficient roads wide and nicely planned. I was talking about the road trips from the west to Burco, the SL motorways in general if u can even call it that scare the life out of me, or maybe I am just talking like a typical qurbawi :lol:

Bohol

VIP
@ReeBorama You don't know how business works in Burco, people mostly frequent the businesses owned by their reer,
if you cross the wrong bridge you will be asked why are you crossing it :lol: . It is not a mixed ethnic city like Hargeisa.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
True, it's got sufficient roads wide and nicely planned. I was talking about the road trips from the west to Burco, the SL motorways in general if u can even call it that scare the life out of me, or maybe I am just talking like a typical qurbawi :lol:

When's the last time you been on it? It's not bad now they government rejuvenated much of it, you just gotta watch for the mirqaan drivers and the shrubbery where goats and camels hide

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@ReeBorama
Burco isn't divided at all, it's just ppl have their own xaafado. Day and night you can travel anywhere in burco. For example the electricity for the entire burco is provided by 4 groups Badr(Hj), Dahabshiil(HJ), City Plaza owner (Hj), and Kaah (HY). Instead of competing with each other or having a new company challenge them they all joined together to form one electricity company(forgot the name).

ReeBorama

When's the last time you been on it? It's not bad now they government rejuvenated much of it, you just gotta watch for the mirqaan drivers and the shrubbery where goats and camels hide
My last vacay back home was 2006:mjcry:
All I know is those roads were too small, almost like a one lane highway, everytime a car passes, specially the ones carrying that cursed plant, your life flashes right in front of u :holeup:

Anyway, enough of my phobia, sxb man's coming home soon Insha allah :rejoice: Ilaahaw danbigayaga dhaaf in advance ahhahah:stevej::sureman:

ReeBorama

@Al Dhoobe, I am actually very familiar with Burco and it's residents, dushaasan kala socda magalada. I think it's called Kaah Electricity or something. Duke's insinuations can't be over looked because there is definitely a tremendous business competition which has clan dynamics, but never really as hostile and as serious as Duke portrays it. And that's everywhere in Somali Lands. Burco uun kuma koobna.

All in all, Burco is on its way, just establish some regular flights and boom, it can compete with any medium African city walah.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I went there last year. From hargeisa to burco then to erigaabo wallahi a lot has changed, the roads are not as scary it's been built compared to when i went in 2013

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@Al Dhoobe, I am actually very familiar with Burco and it's residents, dushaasan kala socda magalada. I think it's called Kaah Electricity or something. Duke's insinuations can't be over looked because there is definitely a tremendous business competition which has clan dynamics, but never really as hostile and as serious as Duke portrays it. And that's everywhere in Somali Lands. Burco uun kuma koobna.

All in all, Burco is on its way, just establish some regular flights and boom, it can compete with any medium African city walah.

Lol you haven't been there since 2006, war niinyo that's 10 years:lol:, so much has changed . Burco has an airport that's used by NGO buts it needs to be expanded and it's in east burcoz3zrULC....but yeah that clan stuff is everywhere but it's not bad at all. I never get asked my clan in SL tbh unless it's ppl I got comfortable with

Bohol

VIP
Since when did a dusty airstrip became a airport Lol. Most places in Sland have a airstrip
used by khat planes.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
And burco have running water:lol:

Burco have a lot of potentials inay koobka ganacsiga qaado weeye since we have the biggest saylad in somaliland.

I spent 15 days in deero hotel and the service was :nvjpqts:.

Burco used to have a regular flights back in the early 2000s dawladii horaa joojisay I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts