Big nosed Arab girl has a fetish for Somali noses

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're fucking weird bro, Somalis are not handicap people; they can do 2 things at once. You don't have to just fight onething. You can at the same time while fighting for an end to racism, fight for an end to Sexism and bigotry. One doesn't hinder the other

That's the thing. They only do one. They only focus on the Gaza and Syrian issues, especially the brainwashed younger generation.

I once saw a Somali girl tweet about the revolution going on in Egypt and she randomly said "I don't care about Somalia. Egypt is my concern". This is your average Somali these days.

Both MrProfessor and AbdiJohnson are making fair points and i like reading your discussions brothers. But i have never seemed to understand why we somalis are bootyclapping for caarabta? In my eyes it just seems to be a symptom of classical inferiority complex

Thanks I like fighting for what I believe and being able to answer any question about why I believe what I believe
as for what you said about Arabs, f*ck THE GULF STATES.

That's the thing. They only do one. They only focus on the Gaza and Syrian issues, especially the brainwashed younger generation.

I once saw a Somali girl tweet about the revolution going on in Egypt and she randomly said "I don't care about Somalia. Egypt is my concern". This is your average Somali these days.

Well then there is something wrong with that girl. Most Somalis I know and have seen fight for what they believe whether it's fighting against Assad and Netanyahu or fighting against 4.5 and Amisom troops.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't know about Gaal, laakin I believe that all religions are man-made and that secularism is the way to go forward in Somalia.
I knew it, most of these Somali apostates despise Arabs, is it maybe cause our beloved prophet was Arab? Interesting, shariah is the future in sha Allah, we tried secularism since 1960 how has that benifits us thus far?

1somali0715.jpg

CqK02BDXgAAF9P5.jpg:large

Last-known-photo-of-X.png

30ddfd343475a621929ef58facf29163.jpg

Always been fascinated with the wide Somali nose that is sharp. Only Somalis possess this nose. A lot of Somalis have this nose, very unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending