Big nosed Arab girl has a fetish for Somali noses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't she know it's haram to tamper with Allah's creation. Ileen dhadka qarkooda weey Iska socdan like sheeps being lead to the slaughter house.

Abdi how many jiiiir have you sacrificed to iblis today kkkk

Satan believes in God. AbdiJohnson does not. Satan asked for his punishment to be delayed until the last day while AbdiJohnson laughs at this punishment and asks God to do it right now. Satan is half hearted. I am not.

We are not a tag team. I don't feed him anything. He is closer to you than he is to me.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Satan believes in God. AbdiJohnson does not. Satan asked for his punishment to be delayed until the last day while AbdiJohnson laughs at this punishment and asks God to do it right now. Satan is half hearted. I am not.

We are not a tag team. I don't feed him anything. He is closer to you than he is to me.
You're clearly displaying pride, guess what it was that got iblis caste out of heaven?

VixR

Veritas
I have gotten nose compliments which is always the last thing I expect cuz it's weird af. But I don't get her, cuz we don't even have the same noses. Ppl say we're homogeneous, but we have different eye, nose, hair types, and skin shades from person to person, esp from girl to girl. The guys are more alike than we are.

I don't think there's such a thing as a standard issue Somali nose lol.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have gotten nose compliments which is always the last thing I expect cuz it's weird af. But I don't get her, cuz we don't even have the same noses. Ppl say we're homogeneous, but we have different eye, nose, hair types, and skin shades from person to person, esp from girl to girl. The guys are more alike than we are.

I don't think there's such a thing as a standard issue Somali nose lol.
Sisteris did you know that not long ago in a tulo called buulo barde a scientist by the name of guleed luugo dheere discovered that the main reason for Somalis becoming gaal is due to the fact that bacteria has accumulated in the membrane.

I call it confidence and self respect.

Which ignorant cuck was it that cracked you under submission and made you hate your own kind
was it

1. "Richard Fuckings" 2. "Sam Harisite" 3. "bilIsrael Maher" 3. "Christopher Fatchings" 4. "Suckular Talk" 5. "Sargon of Fuckkad" 6. "Thunder footfetish" 6. or last but not least "Atheism Is gay and Stoppable "

The only Atheism I respect is Noam Chomsky

Which ignorant cuck was it that cracked you under submission and made you hate your own kind
was it

1. "Richard Fuckings" 2. "Sam Harisite" 3. "bilIsrael Maher" 3. "Christopher Fatchings" 4. "Suckular Talk" 5. "Sargon of Fuckkad" 6. "Thunder footfetish" 6. or last but not least "Atheism Is gay and Stoppable "

Arabs are not my own kind so I don't know what you're talking about

Arabs are not my own kind so I don't know what you're talking about

Somali people are your people and Islam is an integral part of your people. Other wise claim Waaqism as your believe and not Atheism

But you still haven't picked any one from my earlier list that you respect

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
was it

Doc you need to perform an enema on him asap to remove that bacteria adigo mudan oo weliba raali ah.

VixR

Veritas
Sisteris did you know that not long ago in a tulo called buulo barde a scientist by the name of guleed luugo dheere discovered that the main reason for Somalis becoming gaal is due to the fact that bacteria has accumulated in the membrane.
:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:You know ur full of bacteria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending