Big nosed Arab girl has a fetish for Somali noses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom for Somalis and Whites and Blacks and top for Asians.

As for your other question, I don't follow atheists on YouTube and subscribe so I don't know half the people you mentioned. I just stumble upon videos

You are one amusing creature, in a way kinda like those weird creatures that think they are other genders and species

How do you not know who Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, and Richard Dawkins they are like the 3 horsemen of the New Atheism Community

If you don't know any of those guys, then on a serious not who do you read and was it that made you an atheist.

EDIT : I think most likely you were either born to Atheist parents or just adopted by gaalo
Am I right?

Last edited:
You are one amusing creature, in a way kinda like those weird creatures that think they are other genders and species

How do you not know who Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, and Richard Dawkins they are like the 3 horsemen of the New Atheism Community

If you don't know any of those guys, then on a serious not who do you read and was it that made you an atheist.

I obviously know them but I don't know the other stuff you threw at me.

Ayer, Dawkins, Hitchens, Singer, Ayan Hersi Ali, Maher are my role models and I've read some of their work.

I just don't believe anymore. Whatever I used to believe is incompatible with science and says I'm a immoral person because of the way I was born.

I have no time to be mentally enslaved and depressed for who i am. Also there are many inconsistences in the texts.

VixR

Veritas
Lmao. Atheism is fetish to these ppl :pachah1:

Like you have to read a central text to become atheist, like it's some kind of religion. Although, there is a portable Atheist novel, but most of us have not perused it and it isn't required reading :lol:
41pr2UiE3OL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I obviously know them but I don't know the other stuff you threw at me.

Ayer, Dawkins, Hitchens, Singer, Ayan Hersi Ali, Maher are my role models and I've read some of their work.

I just don't believe anymore. Whatever I used to believe is incompatible with science and says I'm a immoral person because of the way I was born.

I have no time to be mentally enslaved and depressed for who i am. Also there are many inconsistences in the texts.

It's all about the society and era you grew up in and were born to. You were only able to believe those things because your parents brought you to the west.
I am not gonna lie and say the fact that I'm Somali isn't making me biased and I see my religion as a part of my Identity.

But with all that said. I don't have a problem with Atheists a have a problem and hate these new atheists lots that are nothing but a bunch of bigoted xenophobic alt right "liberals". Even with in the Atheist community those new atheist fucks are considered retards and are disassociated from.

Hitchens supported the Iraq war, Sam harris is a bigoted f*ck who calls for profiling and wrote about potentially doing a first strike nuke on the Muslim world, and he said that to give his alt right followers an itch in their pants. Ayan Hirsi is the stupidest lot out of all of them, she isn't a fucking intellectual, her whole argument is "I was cut, I used to be a part of this group so please buy my books" and she's just there to capitalize of the drama.
Maher on the other hand is a fucking Jew, I don't even believe the c*nt is an atheist, the way he eats Israel's dick is just too much, its similar to the david packman show (But you don't follow youtube atheists)
And Dawkins is the c*nt that compared the kid ahmed that made a clock to an juvenile ISIS Jihadi fighter

If you told me you were an atheist bc of men Like Noam Chomsky, I wouldn't mind it that much. But you named cunts that are no different than alt right christian fundamentalists. that's why they are superscribed to them by the millions

read this article by John Gray from Theguardian (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/03/what-scares-the-new-atheists)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Like you have to read a central text to become atheist, like it's some kind of religion. Although, there is a portable Atheist novel, but most of us have not perused it and it isn't required reading :lol:
Christopher Hitchens has been eating so much pork that he resembles a swine, not the ordinary ones either, my nigga looks like a warthog kkkk

Yea you kinda do. The New Atheists are a fucking cult, they are a religion of their own
You have to have a certain mindset, you have to have a political view about other groups, the three horsemen is their trinity and all of them must be respected. You should read the Emails between Noam Chomksy and Sam Harris:lolbron: Harrisite get his ass handed to him and embarrassed

VixR

Veritas
Yea you kinda do. The New Atheists are a fucking cult, they are a religion of their own
You have to have a certain mindset, you have to have a political view about other groups, the three horsemen is their trinity and all of them must be respected. You should read the Emails between Noam Chomksy and Sam Harris:lolbron: Harrisite get his ass handed to him and embarrassed
Atheism isn't a cult, atheists become so of their own accord. There's no proselytizing, or any centralized ideology, or political view, but only a lack of belief in a deity in the absence of evidence. Atheism doesn't appeal to hearts, it wins in the rational arena. As such, you cannot 'deconvert' a religious person into suddenly being an atheist bc their beliefs, like all religious beliefs, are emotionally inspired and not subjected to even the flimsiest of cursory examinations, where it collapses down to it's very base.

Your former comment on all those individuals is either evidently misinformed through a simple cross-check search for verification, or willfully ignorant based on your own clearly stated bias, and I'm not even a follower of either of them. :lol:
Sisteris you areis my friendis let me help you rid your body of the bacteria.
You want me die brader?:lol:

Last edited:
You were only able to believe those things because your parents brought you to the west.

I was born in the West.

Being in the West has nothing to do with it. I grew up in a stricter household than Saudi ones. I was exposed to it everyday that I started to analyze things. Most Somalis only pray Jumah and fast the month and read some surahs while younger every Saturday. This is as much of Islam as they know and are aware of so they will not question things. They are content. The religion has very little effect on their lives so they will not look into it deeper. Whereas I was always told to enter the washroom with my left and leave with my right foot. It was very ingrained in my life. I had to follow the sunnah to a tee.

When you eat, breathe and sleep the religion, you begin to analyze things. Most Muslims are only Muslims by name. The religion for them is given to them in small doses and they have no reason to leave. They are unaware of inconsistencies the texts have because they are forced to memorize some lines from a language they can't understand and that's it... they go back to watching TV.

Atheism isn't a cult, atheists become so of their own accord. There's no proselytizing, or any centralized ideology, but only lack of belief in a deity in the absence of evidence. Atheism doesn't appeal to hearts, it wins in the rational arena. As such, you cannot 'deconvert' a religious person into suddenly being an atheist bc their beliefs, like all religious beliefs, are emotionally inspired and not subjected to cursory examination.

Your former comment on all those individuals is either evidently misinformed through a simple cross-check search for verification, or willfully ignorant based on your own clearly stated bias, and I'm not even a follower of either of them. :lol:

You also have a bias, it is just a part of life; better to accept it than ignore it
But like I said I have no problem if you disbelieve in a deity, it is no different than me disbelieving in Vishnu

but the reality of the new atheists is, they combined political ideology and Emotional bias to their group. And they are a group, a very centralized group at that. Making them a "cult" and an Organization that requires political view points and believes to be a part of.

And what I said about those people isn't a lie or Ignorance for that matter, it is a fact which you can "simply cross-chech search"
but it was your atheist bias towards them that made you give them an excuse and say I was lying or being Ignorant when I in no way was
(This is the bias you need to accept I was alluding to)

VixR

Veritas
You also have a bias, it is just a part of life; better to accept it than ignore it
But like I said I have no problem if you disbelieve in a deity, it is no different than me disbelieving in Vishnu

but the reality of the new atheists is, they combined political ideology and Emotional bias to their group. And they are a group, a very centralized group at that. Making them a "cult" and an Organization that requires political view points and believes to be a part of.

And what I said about those people isn't a lie or Ignorance for that matter, it is a fact which you can "simply cross-chech search"
but it was your atheist bias towards them that made you give them an excuse and say I was lying or being Ignorant when I in no way was
(This is the bias you need to accept I was alluding to)
I do not have a bias or distaste for non atheists.

Bias is preferring a favorable dishonest tint to X subject in the face of bare facts. It's bending reality. And unlike u claim, it isn't insurmountable. But I'm glad u at least openly admit to it. If u put aside your bias and look into the aforementioned reasons against said individuals specifically, you'll find a trend/theme.

I was born in the West.

Being in the West has nothing to do with it. I grew up in a stricter household than Saudi ones. I was exposed to it everyday that I started to analyze things. Most Somalis only pray Jumah and fast the month and read some surahs while younger every Saturday. This is as much of Islam as they know and are aware of so they will not question things. They are content. The religion has very little effect on their lives so they will not look into it deeper. Whereas I was always told to enter the washroom with my left and leave with my right foot. It was very ingrained in my life. I had to follow the sunnah to a tee.

When you eat, breathe and sleep the religion, you begin to analyze things. Most Muslims are only Muslims by name. The religion for them is given to them in small doses and they have no reason to leave. They are unaware of inconsistencies the texts have because they are forced to memorize some lines from a language they can't understand and that's it... they go back to watching TV.

True I don't disagree that a lot of Muslims are not that educated on the religion. But the ones that are, are probably the most humble families I've ever met in my life. Following the Sunnah to a tee isn't something that pushes you away from the religion, if it's doing/saying things like "acuudubiga minal qhubthi wal qhabaa'ith" before entering a bathroom and "Qufraanak" when leaving that made you so agitated to leave a religion is kinda hard to believe or its just that there is something wrong with you if you get agitated by little things like that

Or its just really the more likely scenario, that you looked up and came across Atheist on the internet and as time went you were more and more persuaded by them until you finally said f*ck it my religion makes no sense. And the reason they persuaded you so easily is because of the influence western culture and values had on you bc you grew up in the west, and was exposed to their values that it became an obvious/basic part of your Morales.
Also on the other hand, there aren't that many Muslim scholars or personalities on the internet that counter their claims making it easier for all the western grown Muslim to easily be convinced

The fucked up part isn't that they made you an atheist but they turned you into a self hating bigot against Muslims, that you are even biased when it comes to putting cunts like Israel and their deceased prime minister under scrutiny for the human rights abuses they have committed, because that is the culture and expected thing to do when you are a follower of new atheist hub.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Atheism isn't a cult, atheists become so of their own accord. There's no proselytizing, or any centralized ideology, or political view, but only a lack of belief in a deity in the absence of evidence. Atheism doesn't appeal to hearts, it wins in the rational arena. As such, you cannot 'deconvert' a religious person into suddenly being an atheist bc their beliefs, like all religious beliefs, are emotionally inspired and not subjected to even the flimsiest of cursory examinations, where it collapses down to it's very base.

Only gaalo believe that there's good bacteria because cadow weeye they want everyone to become a gaal.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I was born in the West.

What inconsistencies? Do you care to elaborate other than that as much as I hate to admit it but the gaal swine has hit the nail on the head.

The Angels asked Allah the benevolent the most wise will you create those who cause havoc & bloodshed like the jinn before them, when we (Angels) glorify you & praise thee, the most compassionate responded by saying I know that which you know not meaning there's good amongst us.

A lil food for thought for those who have eyes with which they can see & a heart with which they can understand, if you consume GMO's & drink fluoridated water then you're fresh out of luck, not that I believe in luck, but you get the gist.

Status
Not open for further replies.