Biden forces Nigeria to support gay rights or either face financial and visa sanctions

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Time period of nations legalizing sex-same marriages.

View attachment 171000

Only 28 countries have legalized same-sex marriage but that figure is expected to rise tremendously since we're entering a new era where western countries will begin to force weaker nations to legalize homosexuality. Nigeria is their first big target.
I cant wait to see them trying Somalia. That day we‘ll see ayeeyos and your everyday abdi dragging another soldier down the street! Black hawk down 2.0 baby

Villainess

291738F4-E172-4564-927F-D39B622CAAAB.jpeg

giphy.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I cant wait to see them trying Somalia. That day we‘ll see ayeeyos and your everyday abdi dragging another soldier down the street! Black hawk down 2.0 baby

I was fooled to support Biden. I thought he would be the lesser evil between Trump but it seems like they were just as bad as each other. Can you believe he just got into the office and started this bull crap by forcing another country to legalize homosexuality? We truly live at the end of times because once Nigeria submits we Muslims are next.
:francis:

reer

VIP
I was fooled to support Biden. I thought he would be the lesser evil between Trump but it seems like they were just as bad as each other. Can you believe he just got into the office and started this bull crap by forcing another country to legalize homosexuality? We truly live at the end of times because once Nigeria submits we Muslims are next.
nigeria has a significant muslim population. i think this is an attack on both christians and muslims because nigerians are religious people.
4 years of meme trump made us kinda forget liberal degeneracy.

Villainess

Wallahi we do. I notice they don’t care when Nigeria was protesting SARS, they stayed silent. Yet this guy clearly is pandering to gen Z.

He just sat down on his seat and instead makes this his priority. I can’t.

Dont worry, he won’t come to us. We need to become strong first, though. Or else they’ll pull their money and support for us. They can’t try Saudi either... (unless the crown prince plays some bullshit again)

These far left liberals are a cancer to the moral well being of humankind. Black folks can't have it all. In America blacks vote overwhelmingly for the left as they see it as the voice that cares for black people rights. Meanwhile the crazy left can't even define what is a man or a woman.

I wonder why Americans feel the need to force this lgbtq khaanismo bullshit in Africa. For example in Uganda, America pumped money in support of the opposition candidate to spite incumbent Museveni because he flatly refused the western gay rights agenda.

It's also not surprising that when Obama visited Kenya as POTUS, one of his agendas he tried to speak about was gay rights. His black African ancestors were rolling in their graves hearing his gay rights talk in Africa.

During Obama's state visit in Kenya, Uhuru told Obama to f**k off with the gay rights agenda :mjlol:

Last edited:

Isn't Nigeria majority Muslim?

Trump has been forcing many countries to decriminalize homosexuality. Biden stole his idea.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
They only legalized same-sex marriage in 2015, which is like yesterday in social/cultural timeframes, and now they are going after everybody who still hasn't.
In 2008 when Obama was running, the most liberals politicians were for civil union not marriages. Its shocking how far we have gone in a short period.

This is normal now

I think this is misleading, Nigeria is one of the few countries which has the death penalty for homosexuality. It's probably reliant on that rather then supporting gay rights.

Interesting how he didnt mention Saudi Arabia and co, just shows the colonizer mentality.

I'm not even surprised. Nigeria has been struggling with SARS and Biden's only concern is his LGBT agenda. Biden is qashin and is trying to force religious countries to adapt to their western laws. I've read many Hadith warning us about these times wallahi. The left wants to get rid of religion and tradition. Notice how atheism in Europe is rising at a fast rate?

I hope Nigeria doesn't pander to Biden's agenda.

Trending