Biden forces Nigeria to support gay rights or either face financial and visa sanctions

You lot are messed up wallahi not a single Muslim majority measures up to the west in terms of development and gdp per capita.

Whos messed up the one who prefers laws islam totally rejects or the one who prefers Allah's law.

If this makes me messed up, alhamdulilah i am messed up x1000

Did you forget about colonisation? The west stole.resources from the world through bruye force and was in India for more than 300 years.India was the wralthiest country before Britain took most of its resources and become a global leader.Dont forget the opium wars.

The Americas were owned by Red Indians before they were wiped out so did the aborigines of Australia.

So the west did not develop merely through secularism but brute force.
Again with the morals go to other country history and you’ll find that they keep their bad practices to this day. At least the west has changed unlike some countries.

Whos messed up the one who prefers laws islam totally rejects or the one who prefers Allah's law.

If this makes me messed up, alhamdulilah i am messed up x1000
Stop the whataboutism this isn’t about religion if u don’t like the west move or your just a hyprocite. The ungratefulness is on another level. :francis:

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Human rights coming to Nigeria.
Em6Brd5XEAEeYHq.jpg

Again with the morals go to other country history and you’ll find that they keep their bad practices to this day. At least the west has changed unlike some countries.
Changed what?
The west still exploit africa look at Somalia tell me what are they doing in xalane?
They sponsor Arsenal and dictate to us our affairs neither Farmajo nor the FGS run Somalia we are at their mercy.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I live in the west and it's Somalis back home that are running to the west. :)
somalis back home are throwing themselves in the ocean meanwhile somalis in the diaspora are running back to somalia. a wise man knows there is no nolal in the west. you’ll see soon dont worry walal

Trending