Biden forces Nigeria to support gay rights or either face financial and visa sanctions

Apollo

VIP
Socially woke countries:

1024px-World_marriage-equality_laws_%28up_to_date%29.svg.png

Socially based countries:

1024px-Bans_on_same-sex_unions_by_country.svg.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Socially woke countries:

1024px-World_marriage-equality_laws_%28up_to_date%29.svg.png

Socially based countries:

1024px-Bans_on_same-sex_unions_by_country.svg.png

Time period of nations legalizing sex-same marriages.

1613153363709.png

Only 28 countries have legalized same-sex marriage but that figure is expected to rise tremendously since we're entering a new era where western countries will begin to force weaker nations to legalize homosexuality. Nigeria is their first big target.

They only legalized same-sex marriage in 2015, which is like yesterday in social/cultural timeframes, and now they are going after everybody who still hasn't.
Yep, they just got here yesterday. No one forced it on them, the society had time to develop. They're going to use it as an excuse to beat up poor countries while liberals cheer on.

Nigeria needs to ban western oil companies and sell oil to China and India.

this is why Africans needs a diversified economy and not rely on importing to the west

Also Nigeria can really piss off uncle joe by dropping the dollar and using gold or Chinese one and that will piss off uncle joe so much he will be forced to change.

this is why Africans needs a diversified economy and not rely on importing to the west

Also Nigeria can really piss off uncle joe by dropping the dollar and using gold or Chinese one and that will piss off uncle joe so much he will be forced to change.
Lol, the Yuan is a transparency black box.

lol now everyone is turning into Omar del Sur

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
See? I've been saying this this whole time, you were attacking me for it and now you're saying the same thing I was saying.
Don't make a mistake, I'm not saying China is good, it is worse, but here from a tactical point of view, partnering with China will teach the USA a lesson, which is not playing the "I'm the civilised boss and do as I command " role.

Don't make a mistake, I'm not saying China is good, it is worse, but here from a tactical point of view, partnering with China will teach the USA a lesson, which is not playing the "I'm the civilised boss and do as I command " role.

Yes, this is exactly what I've been saying. That's the whole point of aligning with China.

reer

VIP
joining china is only worth it for being under their nuclear umbrella. they wont nuke the world for a random 3rd world country. they bring debt traps and dont employ as much locals as they should. not to mention their expatriates dont wanna integrate with bulshada.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
joining china is only worth it for being under their nuclear umbrella. they wont nuke the world for a random 3rd world country. they bring debt traps and dont employ as much locals as they should. not to mention their expatriates dont wanna integrate with bulshada.
No, you don't see their treat yet, they will not do anything while they aren't in full control yet. If China gets number 1 in the world, countries, corporations, etc will be like slaves to China, and if you disagree you will be marginalised a close system to economic sanctions of the US, but the only difference is, the US is a liberal country that can be questioned, China is a dictatorship.

reer

VIP
No, you don't see their treat yet, they will not do anything while they aren't in full control yet. If China gets number 1 in the world, countries, corporations, etc will be like slaves to China, and if you disagree you will be marginalised a close system to economic sanctions of the US, but the only difference is, the US is a liberal country that can be questioned, China is a dictatorship.
3rd world communist dictatorships are way more worse than imperial capitalists. they have more blood on their hands than capitalists.

you realize this is the theoretical basis for invading Iraq. pre-emptive strike. Saddam hasn't actually used WMDs but we have to stop him... then it turned out there never even were any WMDs.

it is not an ethical doctrine. You can't condemn someone for something you allege they will do in the future without them actually having done it.

You can't condemn someone for a crime they will theoretically commit in the future- when does the sharia allow that? Only Allah knows the unseen.

What actual evidence is there that China is planning to take over the world?

Furthermore, I doubt it would even be possible.

Have you read Governance of China by Xi Jinping?

The problem is that people have seen all the Western media stuff but they haven't actually read Governance of China and actually studied China's ideology.

Their whole ideology is based around creating a multipolar world free from imperialism. That is the ideology that is being taught to the people and to their soldiers- that they are fighting to free the world from imperialism.

If you are going to create an army of imperialist soldiers, how would that work if you are teaching them an ideology of being anti-imperialists and they are raised on that ideology? That would not make sense. It would go against the whole ideology they were instilled with.

Trending

Latest posts