Bible Contradictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
''It is why while the other disciples were able to smile in glee as they were crucified and killed Jesus cried and suffered in pain on his last moments before he was resurrected'' So ur Saying ur God couldnt save even himself from this suffering instead he ''god'' cried and suffered?`? u dont make any Sense brother May Allah guide u
God the father did not save his sin because he took the cup of humanities sins. The father, the son, and the Holy Spirit are all different person's but the same God. I explained the concept of the trinity earlier in Islamic terms. You should reread that post.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Someone Explain this Verse to me.
Luke 14:26 hate thy family
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple''
Luke 14:27 hate thy family
And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.
Yes Jesus is right when he says this. He means hating what is is pure. Every human on Earth is impure to sins. This is a different hatred from what we commonly know. It is the type of hatred that makes people tremble in fear and break out in sweat because they despise their very being. I must hate humanities sins. It's explained quite clearly in the scripture.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Genesis 19:30-38(KJV)

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. !!!!!!!ASTAGHFIRULLAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day

!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASTAGHFIRULLAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're acting as if God condones these acts read the rest of the scripture and Lot's story. They learn that none of this was necessary.

You're acting as if God condones these acts read the rest of the scripture and Lot's story. They learn that none of this was necessary.

Story? when its in ur Bible and u Believe it its not just story
Genesis 35:22
While Israel was living in that region, Reuben(jacobs son) went in and slept with his father's concubine Bilhah, and Israel heard of it. Jacob had twelve sons..

it seems like u dont dont even know ur Bible and ur answers dont make any sense brother..

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Story? when its in ur Bible and u Believe it its not just story
Genesis 35:22
While Israel was living in that region, Reuben(jacobs son) went in and slept with his father's concubine Bilhah, and Israel heard of it. Jacob had twelve sons..

it seems like u dont dont even know ur Bible and ur answers dont make any sense brother..
If I went out to the mall three days ago and a old lady yelled at me I would present it as a story. It is still fact.
:westbrookwtf:

Now why don't you learn English before you have this debate because you keep asking the same questions different manners.

If I went out to the mall three days ago and a old lady yelled at me I would present it as a story. It is still fact.
:westbrookwtf:

Now why don't you learn English before you have this debate because you keep asking the same questions different manners.

My english is from ur Bible and i learned it quite well. im quoting ur Book and trying to make u understand what u have failed to read and understand..:wow1:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
God the father did not save his sin because he took the cup of humanities sins. The father, the son, and the Holy Spirit are all different person's but the same God. I explained the concept of the trinity earlier in Islamic terms. You should reread that post.

Therein lies the conundrum. 1+1+1=1?

There are many instances in the Bible where the "son", Jesus, uses the term, "Father" and "My Lord", meaning God -- the indivisible one. The Bible was revised many times and, written, in some cases, hundred years after Jesus walked on this earth. Many re-interpretation and omission abound. What happened to the Gospel of Barnabas? Why was it excluded from rest of the books by the apostles? He, after all, was one of the apostles.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Therein lies the conundrum. 1+1+1=1?

There are many instances in the Bible where the "son", Jesus, uses the term, "Father" and "My Lord", meaning God -- the indivisible one. The Bible was revised many times and, written, in some cases, hundred years after Jesus walked on this earth. Many re-interpretation and omission abound. What happened to the Gospel of Barnabas? Why was it excluded from rest of the books by the apostles? He, after all, was one of the apostles.
An integral uses a definite amount of near zero values to equal a number greater than 0. Just as a derivative takes a whole and makes it a number near zero. I can do a mathematical proof using a Taylor series to make 1+1+1=1. Ask @McLovin he's an engineer. Anyways, You're missing the whole point. Petals, Stems, and roots make one Flower just as Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit are 1 God. You cannot have one of the three persons without the other.

An integral uses a definite amount of near zero values to equal a number greater than 0. Just as a derivative takes a whole and makes it a number near zero. I can do a mathematical proof using a Taylor series to make 1+1+1=1. Ask @McLovin he's an engineer. Anyways, You're missing the whole point. Petals, Stems, and roots make one Flower just as Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit are 1 God. You cannot have one of the three persons without the other.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him."
John 13:16.
So the author of John tells us that God is greater than Jesus. If the author of this Gospel did indeed wish us to understand that Jesus and God are "one and the same," then can someone be greater than himself? Similarly,

"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."
John 14:28.

"These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:"
John 17:1.

And when they commit an immorality, they say, "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has ordered us to do it." Say, "Indeed, Allah does not order immorality. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?" Al-Quran 7:28

the LORD told Isaiah son of Amoz, "Take off the burlap you have been wearing, and remove your sandals." Isaiah did as he was told and walked around naked and barefoot. Isaiah 20:2 . istaghfirullah!!

Then the LORD said, "My servant Isaiah has been walking around naked and barefoot for the last three years. This is a sign--a symbol of the terrible troubles I will bring upon Egypt and Ethiopia. Isaiah 20:3 :mindblown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts