Bible Contradictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Never Claimed to Be god nor Did he say Worship me..'I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 31"If I alone bear witness of Myself, My testimony is not true. 32"There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the testimony which He bears of Me is true," (John 5:30-32,

Matthew 26:36
Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to His disciples, "Sit here while I go over there and pray."
Matthew 26:39
And He went a little beyond them, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, "My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will."

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
In Matthew 28:19, we find Jesus telling his disciples to go out and preach to all nations. While this “Great Commission” does make mention of the three persons who later become components of the Trinity, the phrase “...baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” is quite clearly an addition to Biblical text – that is, not the actual words of Jesus – as can be seen by two factors:

1) baptism in the early Church, as discussed by Paul in his letters, was done only in the name of Jesus; and

2) the “Great Commission” was found in the first gospel written, that of Mark, bears no mention of Father, Son and/or Holy Ghost – see Mark 16:15.

The only other reference in the Bible to a Trinity can be found in the Epistle of 1 John 5:7. Biblical scholars of today, however, have admitted that the phrase:

“...there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one

…is definitely a “later addition” to Biblical text, and it is not found in any of today’s versions of the Bible.

It can, therefore, be seen that the concept of a Trinity of divine beings was not an idea put forth by Jesus or any other prophet of God. This doctrine, now subscribed to by Christians all over the world, is entirely man-made in origin.

I'm not sure if you want me to respond to you or the source you just word for word plagiarized from. Anyways, Aisha Brown, the author of the article you just stole from does not understand that the New Testemant and the Old Testemant all mention the trinity of God. Yes she is correct in that the concept of the trinity was not discovered until after the new Testemant was written. Regardless, Jesus came to Earth claiming he was God, Jesus prayed to God the father, and the Holy Spirit is referred to as a spirit of God. Jesus's apostles referred to Jesus as God and he could not fulfill the messianic prophecies unless he was sinless- something reserved to only our Lord God.

I'm not sure if you want me to respond to you or the source you just word for word plagiarized from. Anyways, Aisha Brown, the author of the article you just stole from does not understand that the New Testemant and the Old Testemant all mention the trinity of God. Yes she is correct in that the concept of the trinity was not discovered until after the new Testemant was written. Regardless, Jesus came to Earth claiming he was God, Jesus prayed to God the father, and the Holy Spirit is referred to as a spirit of God. Jesus's apostles referred to Jesus as God and he could not fulfill the messianic prophecies unless he was sinless- something reserved to only our Lord God.
i am quoting ur book did i ever claim that is my Work? Answer me: Jesus Said.'I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 31"If I alone bear witness of Myself, My testimony is not true. 32"There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the testimony which He bears of Me is true," (John 5:30-32,
Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to His disciples, "Sit here while I go over there and pray."
And He went a little beyond them, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, "My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will."

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
i am quoting ur book did i ever claim that is my Work? Answer me: Jesus Said.'I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 31"If I alone bear witness of Myself, My testimony is not true. 32"There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the testimony which He bears of Me is true," (John 5:30-32,

Verse 39 from chapter 26 of Matthew is one that strikes my heart. It's a pity you keep taking these verses to discredit the trinity when you know nothing of the bible and the verses you are pulling from. I already answered your question several times now I pray you ask God to open your heart to the truth, and no not Allah for he is a false idol.

That verse... That beautiful yet gut wrenching verse. Oh Dear Lord please pull the curtains away from my Muslim brethren who refuse to believe in you. That verse is Our Lord God Jesus Christ praying to Our Father to take the cup of sins away from him. Our Lord the Father turns away from his own son while he is on the cross and crushes Jesus's mortal body under the weight our sins. That cup contained all of humanities sins. It is why while the other disciples were able to smile in glee as they were crucified and killed Jesus cried and suffered in pain on his last moments before he was resurrected. I do not want to argue with you, I have revealed to you the truth on several occasions and you have refused to listen.

I pray that our Almighty Lord God soften the hearts of my Somali brethren and allow them to see the truth through Jesus Christ for Jesus said: None shall see the Father without me. In Jesus' name Amen.

Verse 39 from chapter 26 of Matthew is one that strikes my heart. It's a pity you keep taking these verses to discredit the trinity when you know nothing of the bible and the verses you are pulling from. I already answered your question several times now I pray you ask God to open your heart to the truth, and no not Allah for he is a false idol.

That verse... That beautiful yet gut wrenching verse. Oh Dear Lord please pull the curtains away from my Muslim brethren who refuse to believe in you. That verse is Our Lord God Jesus Christ praying to Our Father to take the cup of sins away from him. Our Lord the Father turns away from his own son while he is on the cross and crushes Jesus's mortal body under the weight our sins. That cup contained all of humanities sins. It is why while the other disciples were able to smile in glee as they were crucified and killed Jesus cried and suffered in pain on his last moments before he was resurrected. I do not want to argue with you, I have revealed to you the truth on several occasions and you have refused to listen.

I pray that our Almighty Lord God soften the hearts of my Somali brethren and allow them to see the truth through Jesus Christ for Jesus said: None shall see the Father without me. In Jesus' name Amen.
i thought ur god died on the cross? Whos is he praying to? and why couldnt he save himself from the torment? why did he die for ursins when he just could Forgive u and no1 has to die? And if the Father was still there Why didnt he simply save hes Son from the cross?

''It is why while the other disciples were able to smile in glee as they were crucified and killed Jesus cried and suffered in pain on his last moments before he was resurrected'' So ur Saying ur God couldnt save even himself from this suffering instead he ''god'' cried and suffered?`? u dont make any Sense brother May Allah guide u

i thought ur god died on the cross? Whos is he praying to? and why couldnt he save himself from the torment? why did he die for ursins when he just could Forgive u and no1 has to die? And if the Father was still there Why didnt he simply save hes Son from the cross?
And When Jesus is asked About The Hour he Said "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.'' so ur God is not All knowing?

Someone Explain this Verse to me.
Luke 14:26 hate thy family
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple''
Luke 14:27 hate thy family
And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

Someone Explain this Verse to me.
Luke 14:26 hate thy family
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple''
Luke 14:27 hate thy family
And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.
Great work in karbashing that gaalyad

Genesis 19:30-38(KJV)

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. !!!!!!!ASTAGHFIRULLAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day

!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASTAGHFIRULLAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Ahmed Deedat. I watched his videos and once came to our town. Dad and I sat through his entire sermon. AUN.

He used to verbally karbash pastors about their faith and its inconsistencies. Also, check out "Prophet Mohammed (SAW) in the Bible".
She ain't coming back sxb you karbashed the f*ck out of her religion :siilaanyolaugh: @GodKnowsBest where are you

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
She ain't coming back sxb you karbashed the f*ck out of her religion :siilaanyolaugh: @GodKnowsBest where are you
Oh weird I wasn't getting notifications until you mentioned me. I stopped replying to the guy because he kept bringing up the same points and I kept explaining them but his madeh adheeg wouldn't allow him to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.