Bible Contradictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6628.jpg

Why can't Jesus intercede for humanities behalf on Judgement day but Muhammad can?

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) has informed us by way of Anas: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The believers will be kept (waiting) on the Day of Resurrection so long that they will become worried and say, “Let us ask somebody to intercede for us with our Lord so that He may relieve us from our place.

Then they will go to Adam and say, ‘You are Adam, the father of the people. Allah created you with His Own Hand and made you reside in His Paradise and ordered His angels to prostrate before you, and taught you the names of all things will you intercede for us with your Lord so that He may relieve us from this place of ours? Adam will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking.’ He will mention his error which he committed, i.e., his eating off the tree though he had been forbidden to do so. He will add, ‘Go to Noah, the first prophet sent by Allah to the people of the Earth.’

The people will go to Noah who will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking’ He will mention his error which he committed, i.e., his asking his Lord without knowledge.’ He will say (to them), ‘Go to Abraham, Khalil ar-Rahman.’ They will go to Abraham who will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking. He would mention three words by which he was evasive, and say (to them). ‘Go to Moses, a slave whom Allah gave the Torah and spoke to directly and brought near Him, for conversation.’

They will go to Moses who will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking. He will mention his error which he committed, i.e., killing a person, and will say (to them), ‘Go to Jesus, Allah’s slave and His messenger, and a soul created by Him and His Word “Be: And it is”. They will go to Jesus who will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking but you’d better go to Muhammad the slave whose past and future sins have been forgiven by Allah.’ So they will come to me, and I will ask my Lord’s permission to enter His presence and then I will be permitted.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
‘Go to Jesus, Allah’s slave and His messenger, and a soul created by Him and His Word “Be: And it is”. They will go to Jesus who will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking but you’d better go to Muhammad the slave whose past and future sins have been forgiven by Allah.’ So they will come to me, and I will ask my Lord’s permission to enter His presence and then I will be permitted.
You didn't answer the question. It is never explained in that passage why Jesus cannot intercede. He merely says he is not fit to do so.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
This 'sheikh' is incredibly disrespectful to the Christian pastor. I have never seen a pastor who truly believes in the word of God treat a sheikh in the same condescending manner. Go to 4:43 of this video. The condescending guy says that the holy spirit who in his words "tickles humans" cannot allow humans to write word for word passages that are found in other books. This couldn't be any further from the truth. In the new testemant particularly in Romans you find several verses that are in the Old Testament found in the New Testament. It isn't because a holy ghost "tickles" humans. No, it is because the Holy Ghost is part of the trinity. The Holy Ghost is God in spirit and our Lord God chooses to place himself in his believers who have complete faith in them to guide them. How beautiful is that? As Christians not only are we created in the likeness of God but we have God among us, within us. I implore you to read the Quran fully before you look to videos that attempt to discredit Christianity. Many of these videos are biased and they're from 'scholars' who have never actually read the entirety of the bible. I say read the Quran fully because the notion of the holy spirit is in the Quran so I'm entirely surprised that this sheikh was so condescending about the Christian belief of a holy spirit. This is taken directly from the second chapter of the partially holy quran:

"And verily we gave unto Moses the Scripture and We caused a train of messengers to follow after him, and We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), and we supported him with the Holy Spirit."

— Qur'an, sura 2 (Al-Baqara), ayat 87 [2]

This 'sheikh' is incredibly disrespectful to the Christian pastor. I have never seen a pastor who truly believes in the word of God treat a sheikh in the same condescending manner. Go to 4:43 of this video. The condescending guy says that the holy spirit who in his words "tickles humans" cannot allow humans to write word for word passages that are found in other books. This couldn't be any further from the truth. In the new testemant particularly in Romans you find several verses that are in the Old Testament found in the New Testament. It isn't because a holy ghost "tickles" humans. No, it is because the Holy Ghost is part of the trinity. The Holy Ghost is God in spirit and our Lord God chooses to place himself in his believers who have complete faith in them to guide them. How beautiful is that? As Christians not only are we created in the likeness of God but we have God among us, within us. I implore you to read the Quran fully before you look to videos that attempt to discredit Christianity. Many of these videos are biased and they're from 'scholars' who have never actually read the entirety of the bible. I say read the Quran fully because the notion of the holy spirit is in the Quran so I'm entirely surprised that this sheikh was so condescending about the Christian belief of a holy spirit. This is taken directly from the second chapter of the partially holy quran:

"And verily we gave unto Moses the Scripture and We caused a train of messengers to follow after him, and We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), and we supported him with the Holy Spirit."

U need to watch this and gain knowledge
The pastor is the one whos being Rude For not providing Single ANSWER?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
What Better explanation u want than Jesus own words?
Jesus never said that. That's the point. What I can tell you is that Jesus did say that "before Abraham... I am". Jesus came to this Earth to tell us that the messiah that we waited for could not be just merely human for such a messiah would have to have no sins and that is impossible for humanity. No, this messiah fulfilled the prophesy by being fully man and fully God. If Jesus is your messiah what did he come to save Muslims from that Muhammad didn't do? Muslims claim Jesus is their messiah but if you needed to have a whole other prophet who is considered the prophet of the religion I would say that's a pretty useless messiah. Good thing I don't believe in the Islamic scriptures because that is pure heretical thinking.

I'm also sorry that you seem to be dodging the parts about the holy spirit. Why don't you explain that part since you linked this video in as proof?

Explain me the Trinity? If Jesus is God Whos the Father and why did jesus say ''I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 31"If I alone bear witness of Myself, My testimony is not true. 32"There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the testimony which He bears of Me is true," (John 5:30-32,

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
He also adds '' the people Took me as a GOD therefore today i am not Qualified to face my Lord''
Thank you. This is the answer I was looking for. Notice how all the other messengers made their own major sins but Jesus inability to intercede is the people's fault. Your God seems incredibly harsh and unforgiving. How could he penalize Jesus if it was the people who made this mistake?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Explain me the Trinity? If Jesus is God Whos the Father and why did jesus say ''I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 31"If I alone bear witness of Myself, My testimony is not true. 32"There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the testimony which He bears of Me is true," (John 5:30-32,
As Jesus speaks notice in that verse how "Me", "Myself", and "My" are capitalized just as "Him" is capitalized. In the scriptures whose name is capitalized? Answer this, and take into account the holy spirit which I mentioned earlier as part of the trinity and you have the three person's of the trinity.

Now, it seems you already know the three members of the trinity but you have a hard time wrapping your head around it. Ask me whatbis hard to comprehend and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

As Jesus speaks notice in that verse how "Me", "Myself", and "My" are capitalized just as "Him" is capitalized. In the scriptures whose name is capitalized? Answer this, and take into account the holy spirit which I mentioned earlier as part of the trinity and you have the three person's of the trinity.

Now, it seems you already know the three members of the trinity but you have a hard time wrapping your head around it. Ask me whatbis hard to comprehend and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
In Matthew 28:19, we find Jesus telling his disciples to go out and preach to all nations. While this “Great Commission” does make mention of the three persons who later become components of the Trinity, the phrase “...baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” is quite clearly an addition to Biblical text – that is, not the actual words of Jesus – as can be seen by two factors:

1) baptism in the early Church, as discussed by Paul in his letters, was done only in the name of Jesus; and

2) the “Great Commission” was found in the first gospel written, that of Mark, bears no mention of Father, Son and/or Holy Ghost – see Mark 16:15.

The only other reference in the Bible to a Trinity can be found in the Epistle of 1 John 5:7. Biblical scholars of today, however, have admitted that the phrase:

“...there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one

…is definitely a “later addition” to Biblical text, and it is not found in any of today’s versions of the Bible.

It can, therefore, be seen that the concept of a Trinity of divine beings was not an idea put forth by Jesus or any other prophet of God. This doctrine, now subscribed to by Christians all over the world, is entirely man-made in origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts