Best Somali men’s traditional clothes

I'm cringing again. @SOMALI GENERAL I know u can see her stupidity and u're holding back from roasting her kkkkk

Eritrean Tigrayans and Ethiopian Tigrayans are the same thing u acne infested Indian. Your posts are so confusing.

For the lasty time, Axumites are Cushites, even more so than Somalis, and they were Tigrayans. Period.
Lmao, stop looking for validation from Somalis habeshi nerd. And stop claiming Eritrean history. Same way we know oromos we’re not Abyssinians but today are mixed with them and live in some of their former territories, Abyssinian/Ethiopians are not Axumites.

@SOMALI GENERAL these people are funny :ftw9nwa:

Again your knowledge of Ethiopia is non existent.

First of all Amxaras are just Agaws, south Cushites, who adopted the Culture of the Axumies (Tigrayans).

Tigrayans have no connection to Yemen and are pure Cushites, in fact, Tigrayans are far, far more ancient than Somalis. They even had an empire before Axum called D'm't and by that time Somalis didn't even have societys nor language, but were worshipping a cow God from Oromos. lol

Somalis not only have more recent Arab admixture and 80% ancient Eurasian DNA but also very high admixture with ancient Nilotes. + the Arab mixing and cadcad and Bantu to a smaller extent (mainly Hawiyes).

stop trying to get someone else to read your comments. This isn't normal behaviour. Your desire at obtaining external validation will not stop until you learn to accept yourself for what you are.

Lmao, stop looking for validation from Somalis habeshi nerd. And stop claiming Eritrean history. Same way we know oromos we’re not Abyssinians but today are mixed with them and live in some of their former territories, Abyssinian/Ethiopians are not Axumites.
wtf is "Eritrean hisotry" :dead:

They only got independence in 1991 and u're tlaking about Eritrean history HAYAAAA :deadosama::deadrose::deadmanny:

and wtf is "abyssinian"? That's just a term used by Europeans.

Only Christian Oromos mixed with some Amxaras, that's it.

Your knowledge in history is worrying :wowsweat:

No wonder u took the Oromo side in that Jawar thread, silly Bantu indhoyar :trumpsmirk:

wtf is "Eritrean hisotry" :dead:

They only got independence in 1991 and u're tlaking about Eritrean history HAYAAAA :deadosama::deadrose::deadmanny:

and wtf is "abyssinian"? That's just a term used by Europeans.

Only Christian Oromos mixed with some Amxaras, that's it.

Your knowledge in history is worrying :wowsweat:

No wonder u took the Oromo side in that Jawar thread, silly Bantu indhoyar :trumpsmirk:
Eritrean history = Axum, and most of the things your people claim to feel relevant. Stick to fabricated Abyssinian history and get off this forum and out of the basement. I can smell you through the screen :vqbuyv0:

He is not. He is a Tigrayan Ethiopian. Read his posts again.

Eritreans are good people and never are as desperate and lowly as Ethiopians talking shit all over the place and claiming other people’s land and history.
How is a cadcad who has less claim to Somalia than a pebble telling other people what they are?

You don't know what a Tigrayan is nor their history. If u told any Eritrean Axum was south Arab they'd just laugh at u like they laughed at the Italian colonialists who made that theory in the first place. That south Arabian stuff didn't exist before the Itlaians came.

Do u at least know cadcad history? Oh wait, u wuz slaves n shieet

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
How is a cadcad who has less claim to Somalia than a pebble telling other people what they are?

You don't know what a Tigrayan is nor their history. If u told any Eritrean Axum was south Arab they'd just laugh at u like they laughed at the Italian colonialists who made that theory in the first place. That south Arabian stuff didn't exist before the Itlaians came.

She’s only a quarter barwani:noneck:

You’re so triggered you lost the ability to read :ftw9nwa:

I said Axum was an indigenous Cushitic empire, modern day Eritreans have the most claim to it.

They’ve never taken you Ethiopians seriously in your claims now and in history, stop claiming it.

@embarassing do I seem triggered to u? How? I'm actually cringing at ur claims, u hae great banter wllahi.

Literally :ftw9nwa: he’s just triggered, and doesn’t know what else to say.

Even that quarter Barwani is like half ethnic Somali.
Again, that's just slavery ancestry. Pleaaaseeee post ur DNA results on here so we can laugh together. I guarantee u you'll have Arab, Bantu, and Ethiopian DNA. + South Asian from ur great great grandad Panjeet.

@embarassing do I seem triggered to u? How? I'm actually cringing at ur claims, u hae great banter wllahi.

Again, that's just slavery ancestry. Pleaaaseeee post ur DNA results on here so we can laugh together. I guarantee u you'll have Arab, Bantu, and Ethiopian DNA. + South Asian from ur great great grandad Panjeet.
0% Bantu which is more honourable than Habeshi to me. I do get Ethiopian/Eri but it’s a mistake because it takes South Arabian and Somali from my Barwani side as Etho/Eri.

Beyond that the only other African I get is noise level Sudanese.

Meanwhile, you probably get large parts Nilotic/Omotic and South Arabian.

Projecting again, insecure bug. Somalis don’t have a history of being slaves that would be the Ethiopians.

How do you even know I have any Barwani ancestry you stalker?

0% Bantu which is more honourable to Habeshi to me. I do get Ethiopian/Eri but it’s a mistake because it takes South Arabian and Somali from my Barwani side as Etho/Eri.
South Arabina isn't even recognised as a component :ftw9nwa: south Arabian heritage got disproved already. I can tell Apollo fed u a lot of bs. South Arabian blood doens't exist in xabeshas as it's not a thing. We're not South Arbaians either but close, we're Daroods from Hejaz. Some Somalis have other Arab origins though.

Meanwhile, you probably get large parts Nilotic/Omotic and South Arabian.
I'm paternally Yemeni and the rest Somali Cushite. Also, xabeshas don't have omotic admixture, it's just that there's entire regions full of Omotes and some Oromos mixed with Omotic clans. For example the Sidama are a huge Omotic clan due to mixing with large Oromo clans.

Projecting again, insecure bug. Somalis don’t have a history of being slaves that would be the Ethiopians.
As I already stated, Somalis were indeed enlsaved a lot, especially before Islam came about. Some SOmali clans in Ogaden became Oromo because they got karbashed and assimilated. True story.

How do you even know I have any Barwani ancestry you stalker?
Pretty sure u told me babes . I might make u my seconf wife but idk if I want my kids to be quarter cadcad :i83dwbv: sorryyy

Also when will u post your DNA results? You embarassed? :trumpsmirk:

South Arabina isn't even recognised as a component :ftw9nwa: south Arabian heritage got disproved already. I can tell Apollo fed u a lot of bs. South Arabian blood doens't exist in xabeshas as it's not a thing. We're not South Arbaians either but close, we're Daroods from Hejaz. Some Somalis have other Arab origins though.

I'm paternally Yemeni and the rest Somali Cushite. Also, xabeshas don't have omotic admixture, it's just that there's entire regions full of Omotes and some Oromos mixed with Omotic clans. For example the Sidama are a huge Omotic clan due to mixing with large Oromo clans.

As I already stated, Somalis were indeed enlsaved a lot, especially before Islam came about. Some SOmali clans in Ogaden became Oromo because they got karbashed and assimilated. True story.

Pretty sure u told me babes . I might make u my seconf wife but idk if I want my kids to be quarter cadcad :i83dwbv: sorryyy

Also when will u post your DNA results? You embarassed? :trumpsmirk:
What a delusional and retarded lice, AIDS, and salmonella infested midget Habeshi.

You’re an airhead.

What a delusional and retarded lice, AIDS, and salmonella infested midget Habeshi.

You’re an airhead.
You're the least Somali on this forum and even with my paternal Darood lineage I'm still more Somali than you.

You're kicked out of politics threads and you fail in history. Let's not even go into genetics.

You might make yourself useful by marrying a rich guy cus ur low IQ isn't gonna get u very far sweetie.

POST YOUR DNA RESULTS.

You're hiding behind insults miss Panjeet

You're the least Somali on this forum and even with my paternal Darood lineage I'm still more Somali than you.

You're kicked out of politics threads and you fail in history. Let's not even go into genetics.

You might make yourself useful by marrying a rich guy cus ur low IQ isn't gonna get u very far sweetie.

POST YOUR DNA RESULTS.

:abuxyga:

Stop embarrassing yourself.

POST YOUR DNA RESULTS.

Maxaa ka hadlay? Her Hawiye Ajuraan Empire ancestors literally shipped your people from the Ethiopian heartland like Amazon packages sxb.

lol u see? You have no arguments.

Too embarassed to show ur DNA results and too dumb to talk about hisotry and politics. Stick to making threads on how amazing and beautiful Bombdisho is (it's a shithole). That tech Summit is trash.
You’re actually too stupid to realize how dumb you appear to be on here.

I’m proud of my heritage unlike yourself, on here pretending to be Somali when you’re a basement dwelling, lice, AIDs, and salmonella infested Ethiopian. I just don’t post personal info.

Mogadishu and every Somali region is and has been way better even with a 30 year civil war then your land which has always been aided by your European masters.

Stop embarrassing yourself and your people on here with your cringe worthy posts. Not a single person on here takes you serious, which is why you’re always searching for validation when you see me in a disagreement with a fellow Somali. And even that flops for you, tragic.

Trending

Latest posts