Best Somali men’s traditional clothes

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Recently interested in Somali traditional clothing.

upload_2019-6-17_14-52-50.jpeg

Exactly. It has nothing to do with that. It’s just some dumb habeshi taking shots by making things up about us.

He thinks just because he is a descendant of people who were conquered and enslaved by South Arabians, we must be like them too.
How is this taking shots u donkey? Pre-Islamic clothing is like how I described it?

Ngl @Waaqo of Punt how are you saying your Somali when you dont even know a phrase in somali?
Where did u get that from? ofc I know I just didn't wanna send my voice recording.

How is this taking shots u donkey? Pre-Islamic clothing is like how I described it?

Where did u get that from? ofc I know I just didn't wanna send my voice recording.
You literally made it up, like most things you say. Stop projecting your history of being slaves and prostitution onto noble Somalis.

We’re not the same. Basement dwelling lunatic.

He thinks just because he is a descendant of people who were conquered and enslaved by South Arabians, we must be like them too.
Axumites were Tigrayans and they're the ones that conquered Yemen. idk why you think that they were Arabs when all the evidence goes against it.

Don't speak about a hisotry of people you know nothing about.

Axumites were xabeshas and they were the ones to conquer Yemen, get that in ur thin Indian cadcad brain. lol

You literally made it up, like most things you say. Stop projecting your history of being slaves and prostitution onto noble Somalis.

We’re not the same. Basement dwelling lunatic.
Who is a slave? xabeshas don't have a history of being slaves.

And how are YOU, a cadcad, larping and talking as if u were full Somali trting to talk about anyone's history? Who knows how much foreign blood u have....

ironically cadcads mixed with Bantu slaves. lol

Axumites were Tigrayans and they're the ones that conquered Yemen. idk why you think that they were Arabs when all the evidence goes against it.

Don't speak about a hisotry of people you know nothing about.

Axumites were xabeshas and they were the ones to conquer Yemen, get that in ur thin Indian cadcad brain. lol
Axumites were a native Cushitic people. Stop claiming their history. You’re a descendant of people who claim their history but are former slaves of South Arabian conquerors. It’s Eritrean history not Ethiopian slaves, including you, a Tigrayan miskeen.

All you’re doing is embarrassing your people on here. You look pathetic and crazy trying to pretend to be Somali when everyone knows what you are.
Akus.

He's made up a fantasy in his mind and uses SomaliSpot as a form of escape. He's repeating himself - responding to the exact same quote with the exact same response 15 minutes apart. He's putting up a response to each thread every minute. This guy is unhinged and he needs help.

Who is a slave? xabeshas don't have a history of being slaves.

And how are YOU, a cadcad, larping and talking as if u were full Somali trting to talk about anyone's history? Who knows how much foreign blood u have....

ironically cadcads mixed with Bantu slaves. lol
Ethiopians aka habesha have a very long and colourful history of being slaves. Especially in Asia. Loool, you’re delusional.

I have 0% African outside of Somali and noice level Sudanese. Stay mad slave.