Best Somali men’s traditional clothes

Axumites were a native Cushitic people. Stop claiming their history. You’re a descendant of people who claim their history but are former slaves of South Arabian conquerors. It’s Eritrean history not Ethiopian slaves, including you, a Tigrayan miskeen.

All you’re doing is embarrassing your people on here. You look pathetic and crazy trying to pretend to be Somali when everyone knows what you are.
Akus.
Wait, I'm confused, so u admit that Axumites were Cushites and conquered Yemen (well done for that) but somehow Yemenis enslaved them back? Is that what u're saying?

Axumite history is Tigrayan history, wether it's Eri or Ethio Tigrayan.

So again, how am I a slave? I'm curious as to what ethnic group u're referring to!

He's made up a fantasy in his mind and uses SomaliSpot as a form of escape. He's repeating himself - responding to the exact same quote with the exact same response 15 minutes apart. He's putting up a response to each thread every minute. This guy is unhinged and he needs help.
wth are u on about? I literally pop up whenever I feel like it. I didn't dedicate my life to this forum like you and @embarassing. She's probably an Indian acne infested looking cadcad that has always been ashamed of the Indian and Bantu blood in her veins. Embrace it @embarassing it's how God made u.

Wait, I'm confused, so u admit that Axumites were Cushites and conquered Yemen (well done for that) but somehow Yemenis enslaved them back? Is that what u're saying?

Axumite history is Tigrayan history, wether it's Eri or Ethio Tigrayan.

So again, how am I a slave? I'm curious as to what ethnic group u're referring to!
Axumites were a native Cushitic group yes. Who were later defeated by South Arabians. Ethiopians try to claim their history but are mostly enslaved (other Cushitic tribes) mixed with their South Arabian masters blood.

And no Tigrayans are not much different from Amharas trying to claim Eritrean history.

I love how triggered you’re getting, what a joke loool.

wth are u on about? I literally pop up whenever I feel like it. I didn't dedicate my life to this forum like you and @embarassing. She's probably an Indian acne infested looking cadcad that has always been ashamed of the Indian and Bantu blood in her veins. Embrace it @embarassing it's how God made u.
Again, projecting. I would post my results on here but I don’t want to expose any personal info.

My maternal grandfather is Barwani (who are themselves heavily ethnic Somali). The other 3 grandparents are full ethnic Somali, retard. I’m not Barwani myself but Karanle. My mother is Barwani.

Basement dwelling goof, stop projecting.

Axumites were a native Cushitic group yes. Who were later defeated by South Arabians. Ethiopians try to claim their history but are mostly enslaved (other Cushitic tribes) mixed with their South Arabian masters blood.

And no Tigrayans are not much different from Amharas trying to claim Eritrean history.

Axumite Empire encompassed the modern states of Eritrea, Northern Ethiopia and Djibouti.

Habesha Ethiopians & Habesha Eritreans both share a common Axumite heritage.

She's a noble Somali woman - you're an Eritrean with an Italian father. The entirety of Ethiopia's history was made by the Amhara, the real Abyssinians. Tigrayna's came about from South Arabia and Oromo's breeding with each other

No matter what I or anyone else here says or does, we are and will always be glorious Somalis Alhamdulilah. When you leave your computer and look in the mirror, you'll be reminded of your origins for the remainder of your life. Reflect on that, find peace, and move on

Ethiopians aka habesha have a very long and colourful history of being slaves. Especially in Asia. Loool, you’re delusional.

I have 0% African outside of Somali and noice level Sudanese. Stay mad slave.
Completely incorrect. You have a lot of fantasies about Ethiopia my dear

The only Ethiopians that were ever enslaved were pagan Gallas/Oromos and other Madow ethnic groups.

Also, there's records of Ethiopian emperors enslaving Somalis and that Somalis would kill themselves on their way to Amxara land while being captives.

Amda Seyon, an Amxara warrior king, completely defeated Ifat and Adal before Ahmed Gurey was born and took many Somali/Muslims as slaves as well. He made Ifat and Adal pay tribute to his kingdom too.

Many Somalis were slaves before Islam was introduced too but at the time they didn't even have the name 'Somali'. There's proof of this if u want me to show u.

Axumite Empire encompassed the modern states of Eritrea, Northern Ethiopia and Djibouti.

Habesha Ethiopians & Habesha Eritreans both share a common Axumite heritage.
No, Eritreans were the actual descendants of Axumites, Ethiopians claim it but it has never been taken seriously by the actual Eritreans. That’s mostly why they have always had issues, their historical. Just like ours with them.

Their Cushitic tribes who claim it and have mixed with them but are pretenders.

Don’t validate their BS delusions.

No, Eritreans were the actual descendants of Axumites, Ethiopians claim it but it has never been taken seriously by the actual Eritreans. That’s mostly why they have always had issues, their historical. Just like ours with them.

I'm not validating anyone's BS. It's the truth.

Modern states like Ethiopia & Eritrea didn't exist back in the Ancient times. Axum Empire encompassed both lands and all Habeshas are descendants of Axum regardless if they're from Ethiopia or Eritrea.

She's a noble Somali woman - you're an Eritrean with an Italian father. The entirety of Ethiopia's history was made by the Amhara, the real Abyssinians. Tigrayna's came about from South Arabia and Oromo's breeding with each other

No matter what I or anyone else here says or does, we are and will always be glorious Somalis Alhamdulilah. When you leave your computer and look in the mirror, you'll be reminded of your origins for the remainder of your life. Reflect on that, find peace, and move on
Thank you walaal :it0tdo8:

But don’t diss Eritreans for him, he’s an Ethiopian Tigray. No different to the Amhara they all claim fake history.

It’s the Eritreans who have claims to Axum, not his formerly enslaved people.

I'm not validating anyone's BS. It's the truth.

Modern states like Ethiopia & Eritrea didn't exist back in the Ancient times. Axum Empire encompassed both lands and all Habeshas are descendants of Axum regardless if they're from Ethiopia or Eritrea.
Axum didn’t encompass modern Ethiopia. And it doesn’t matter where modern states or historical states encompassed, Galbeed is currently part of Ethiopia are they the same people?

The actual ruling class was further north and Eritreans have claim to it. Not Ethiopians.

Wallahi you know nothing about Axumite history.

Axumites were Tigrayans (Cushites) who developed from the city of Axum and converted from Judaism to Christianity. The fact that they were ancient Jews in rleigion is enough to shut down ur claim that they were enslaved.

Anyway, they expanded their kingdom and colonised Yemen, parts of Saudi Arabia, parts of Sudan, western Somaliland, and completely destroyed the kingdom of Kush.

They were NEVER eslaved in their lifetime, where the hell did u get that from? :mjlol:

btw everytime u say u're full Somali I cringe. Just claim Sri Lanka and Congo please:pachah1:

@embarassing

You shouldn't apply modern borders to ancient civilisations, it's silly.

The city of Axum is now situated in the modern state of Ethiopia(Northern region). It was the capital of the Axumite Empire. Northern Ethiopia was an integral part of the Axumite Empire.

Again, projecting. I would post my results on here but I don’t want to expose any personal info.

My maternal grandfather is Barwani (who are themselves heavily ethnic Somali). The other 3 grandparents are full ethnic Somali, retard. I’m not Barwani myself but Karanle. My mother is Barwani.

Basement dwelling goof, stop projecting.
There you go. Indian and Bantu origin is screaming from your post :chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi you know nothing about Axumite history.

Axumites were Tigrayans (Cushites) who developed from the city of Axum and converted from Judaism to Christianity. The fact that they were ancient Jews in rleigion is enough to shut down ur claim that they were enslaved.

Anyway, they expanded their kingdom and colonised Yemen, parts of Saudi Arabia, parts of Sudan, western Somaliland, and completely destroyed the kingdom of Kush.

They were NEVER eslaved in their lifetime, where the hell did u get that from? :mjlol:

btw everytime u say u're full Somali I cringe. Just claim Sri Lanka and Congo please:pachah1:
Looool Axumites were never jews. You’re an airhead airhead.

I don’t have any African or Indian heritage but you’re most likely Omotic and South Arabian Like I said.

Stop projecting.

@SOMALI GENERAL wtff are u reading this?

@embarassing Axumites were Tigrayans and Eritreans are Tigrayan too. It's the same tribe lmaooo

Eritrea is half Tigrinya and the rest are other ethnics (Tigres are pretty much Tigrayans though)

@SOMALI GENERAL do u see her ignorance? This is why I feel like correcting er she doesn't know jack lol

@embarassing

You shouldn't apply modern borders to ancient civilisations, it's silly.

The city of Axum is now situated in the modern state of Ethiopia(Northern region). It was the capital of the Axumite Empire. Northern Ethiopia was an integral part of the Axumite Empire.
My argument was about people groups not borders. That’s what I’m arguing against, which is why I gave you the example of our people.

This kid is an insecure basement dweller projecting his issues onto us.

I don’t enjoy insulting people but he needs to hear the truth.

@SOMALI GENERAL these people are funny :ftw9nwa:

Again your knowledge of Ethiopia is non existent.

First of all Amxaras are just Agaws, south Cushites, who adopted the Culture of the Axumies (Tigrayans).

Tigrayans have no connection to Yemen and are pure Cushites, in fact, Tigrayans are far, far more ancient than Somalis. They even had an empire before Axum called D'm't and by that time Somalis didn't even have societys nor language, but were worshipping a cow God from Oromos. lol

Somalis not only have more recent Arab admixture and 80% ancient Eurasian DNA but also very high admixture with ancient Nilotes. + the Arab mixing and cadcad and Bantu to a smaller extent (mainly Hawiyes).

I'm cringing again. @SOMALI GENERAL I know u can see her stupidity and u're holding back from roasting her kkkkk

Eritrean Tigrayans and Ethiopian Tigrayans are the same thing u acne infested Indian. Your posts are so confusing.

For the lasty time, Axumites are Cushites, even more so than Somalis, and they were Tigrayans. Period.

@SOMALI GENERAL :ftw9nwa:

Again your knowledge of Ethiopia is non existent.

First of all Amxaras are just Agaws, south Cushites, who adopted the Culture of the Axumies (Tigrayans).

Tigrayans have no connection to Yemen and are pure Cushites, in fact, Tigrayans are far, far more ancient than Somalis. They even had an empire before Axum called D'm't and by that time Somalis didn't even have societys nor language, but were worshipping a cow God from Oromos. lol

Somalis not only have more recent Arab admixture and 80% ancient Eurasian DNA but also very high admixture with ancient Nilotes. + the Arab mixing and cadcad and Bantu to a smaller extent (mainly Hawiyes).
I'm 110% convinced your eritrean