Best Somali Female Singer Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Cauli @CaliTedesse what do you rate her?:lolbron: Personally I just like the beat.:banderas: I am surprised they put a latin flavor in Somali music. I'm gonna see what I can play around with on my music software and take this to another level.

@Cauli @CaliTedesse what do you rate her?:lolbron: Personally I just like the beat.:banderas: I am surprised they put a latin flavor in Somali music. I'm gonna see what I can play around with on my music software and take this to another level.

@Cityviews

I prefer Hodan Abdirahman when it comes to Somali singers. Her voice is heavenly Mash'allah.

I also love the old school classical female legends like Hibo Nuura, Khadija Qalanjo, Amina Cabdillahi and others.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Cityviews

I prefer Hodan Abdirahman when it comes to Somali singers. Her voice is heavenly Mash'allah.

I also love the old school classical female legends like Hibo Nuura, Khadija Qalanjo, Amina Cabdillahi and others.

I'm related to nearly all the great old school somali singers :pachah1: I come from a great musical background !

Hodan Abdirahman I'll check her out bro.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
i dont rate thes FOB xalimos not even 1 bit akhi look at her fake skin and gamal geeleey face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending