• Baydhabo

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Gaalkacyo has a nice central location and is sort of a split city but it suffers from that problem of having the very people that we are moving the capital away from.

Baydhabo is a city filled to the brim with terrorist clans so it's automatically ruled out.

I think Ceerigaabo is a good choice. It's a split city that isn't dominated by one clan and it's far away from the savage south. It would be a real shame if we moved the capital to another city inhabited by terrorist clans. This city doesn't have that problem.

Gaalkacyo has a nice central location and is sort of a split city but it suffers from that problem of having the very people that we are moving the capital away from.

Baydhabo is a city filled to the brim with terrorist clans so it's automatically ruled out.

I think Ceerigaabo is a good choice. It's a split city that isn't dominated by one clan and it's far away from the savage south. It would be a real shame if we moved the capital to another city inhabited by terrorist clans. This city doesn't have that problem.

Split city ???:russ:

Ceerigaabo is wholy dominated by one Subclan muuse ismaciil (Hy).

I Would say garoowe, but question is if puntland would allow that....bigger question is would hawiye allow to change the capital..

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

I think Gaalkacyo would be a good option due to it begin a shared city thus the hawiye cant say the capital will be moved to a daarod city. And also Gaalkacyo is daarod majority, we can keep the hawiyes in check easy.

And lastly Galkacyo lies in central somalia, it would be easier to rule the whole country.
The downside would be that it lies to close to the Ethiopian border.
Maybe if we could expand the city a bit east.

Or build a whole new city east of Gaalkacyo that would serve as a new capital. We could call it ” The city of hopes” Raajo city.

But i dought puntland would want this, nor the hawiyes etc.There are to many individuals among us that benefits from the status quo.

”If the state survives how will i”

Last edited:
Why would Hawiye allow for the capital city to be moved? The reason it is chaotic to begin with is because their corrupt businessmen are profiting. They receive contracts, they sell donated food and weapons etc.

They would lose most of their income if another city was created.

HAG wants an UNSTABLE capital.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Split city ???:russ:

Ceerigaabo is wholy dominated by one Subclan muuse ismaciil (Hy).

I Would say garoowe, but question is if puntland would allow that....bigger question is would hawiye allow to change the capital..
Really? I thought it was shared between Warsangeli and HY with HY dominating it.

As for Garowe, no we would not allow our crowning jewel to be put at risk like that.
:mjlol:
I think Gaalkacyo would be a good option due to it begin a shared city thus the hawiye cant say the capital will be moved to a daarod city. And also Gaalkacyo is daarod majority, we can keep the hawiyes in check easy.

And lastly Galkacyo lies in central somalia, it would be easier to rule the whole country.
The downside would be that it lies to close to the Ethiopian border.
Maybe if we could expand the city a bit east.
I used to think Gaalkacyo was the best choice but I realized that it's just a half measure. Why do we want to move the capital in the first place? Because of uncivilized terrorist clans. So why would we waste our one chance to move it by moving it to a place that is still within reach of those same terrorist clans? The new capital has to be a 100% huutu free zone or there's no point.

I just realised that if Gaalkacyo became the new capital, huutus around the world would start moving into Baraxley en masse. The place would become Lagos overnight.
:faysalwtf::nahgirl:
Why would Hawiye allow for the capital city to be moved? The reason it is chaotic to begin with is because their corrupt businessmen are profiting. They receive contracts, they sell donated food and weapons etc.

They would lose most of their income if another city was created.

HAG wants an UNSTABLE capital.
I know that if we seriously tried to move it, it would be another 1991. But just let a man dream.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Really? I thought it was shared between Warsangeli and HY with HY dominating it.

As for Garowe, no we would not allow our crowning jewel to be put at risk like that.
:mjlol:

I used to think Gaalkacyo was the best choice but I realized that it's just a half measure. Why do we want to move the capital in the first place? Because of uncivilized terrorist clans. So why would we waste our one chance to move it by moving it to a place that is still within reach of those same terrorist clans? The new capital has to be a 100% huutu free zone or there's no point.

I just realised that if Gaalkacyo became the new capital, huutus around the country would start moving into Baraxley. The place would become Lagos overnight.
:faysalwtf::nahgirl:

I know that if we seriously tried to move it, it would be another 1991. But just let a man dream.

The hawiye would never agree on moving it to a an darood city or to the north. They would either say ” no cuz its a darood city and you guys are just trying to take power” or ” no its too far from us if you move to the north”.
But if we move it to Galkcayo, we can convince them that its close to the south and also its not an exclusive darood city. Although its darood majority.
This way we can convince them to agree on moving the capital city.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
If were gonna go Gaalkacyo why not go Kismaayo it’s a majority Darood city with “Hawiye” residents its medium size easy to control and it’s civilized,sure its close to Kenya but Gaalkacyo is closer to Ethiopia I’ll take my chances against adoonta anyday than the midgets raw meat eaters in an invasion :kanyeshrug:

It's not going to be moved sxb, you guys need to get that idea out of your head.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, HAWIYE will not allow it. They'll come up with a daft argument like "the city is too far north", say like Xamar isn't too far south for Northerners.
They aren't going to want to lose their power (on politics) by moving the capital to an area that is out of their reach.

But like @Shaolin23 said, if you move the capital, Al Shabab will officially take over the city. That's not wanted at all.

It's not going to be moved as you will also face resistance from your fellow Daaroods/other Somalis(non Hawiye/Darod) who emotionally scream "mUh My Ho0yo/AaBo wAS b0rN in xaMAR, thAt's mY HoME. The Home Of all somalis. tHiS is mY CaPitAaaAAl, I WilL NevEr ChAngINg", But this nigga hails from Godey.

Last edited:
Erigavo is in mountainous area. Good terrain for militia hideouts

If were gonna go Gaalkacyo why not go Kismaayo it’s a majority Darood city with “Hawiye” residents its medium size easy to control and it’s civilized,sure its close to Kenya but Gaalkacyo is closer to Ethiopia I’ll take my chances against adoonta anyday than the midgets raw meat eaters in an invasion :kanyeshrug:
Too much kaneeco:susp:

That will be against @Teeri-Alpha '' plan of splitting Jubbaland for the "Absame race" from Somalia.

He doesn't want non-absame coming to his jewel.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::russ:

It's not going to be moved sxb, you guys need to get that idea out of your head.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, HAWIYE will not allow it. They'll come up with a daft argument like "the city is too far north", say like Xamar isn't too far south for Northerners.
They aren't going to want to lose power by moving the capital to an area that is out of their reach.

But like @Shaolin23 said, if you move the capital, Al Shabab will officially take over the city. That's not wanted at all.

It's not going to be moved as you will also face resistance from your fellow Daaroods/other Somalis(non Hawiye/Darod) who emotionally scream "mUh My Ho0yo/AaBo wAS b0rN in xaMAR, thAt's mY HoME. The Home Of all somalis. tHiS is mY CaPitAaaAAl, I WilL NevEr ChAngINg", But this nigga hails from Godey.

I go for Baligubadle

Sxb let's make Baligubadle great again

The hawiye would never agree on moving it to a an darood city or to the north. They would either say ” no cuz its a darood city and you guys are just trying to take power” or ” no its too far from us if you move to the north”.
But if we move it to Galkcayo, we can convince them that its close to the south and also its not an exclusive darood city. Although its darood majority.
This way we can convince them to agree on moving the capital city.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you Really have to use the word "tame" when mentioning them!??!

But I agree with what you said out of the spoiler, but I'll doubt they'll agree even if it is "close to the south".

Plus Gaalkacyo is more smack-bang in the middle, if anything it's closer to the north than south.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why do we need to convince Hawiye as if they're some sort of "Lords" to be pleased Mooryaanta?!

If Dir/Darood and 0.5 minority clans agree on this resolution of moving the capital then Hawiye would have no say.. constitutionally and politically.

Mogadishu hampered our nationhood and took us back 100 years. We need to abandon the cursed anarchist enclave and build a brand new capital up north or Northeastern part of the country.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
But what, because it's settled by Hawiye or because it's in Galmudug state - which again is Hawiye?

I say we move it to Addis Ababa, considering Farmaajo is always going there, might as well make it our capital, eh!?

:chrisfreshhah::manny:
How about Eyl, Nugaal?! It has a beautiful landscape and the weather is excellent.

World

VIP
Somewhere with abundant water resources that would be able to support millions of people. That rules out the north. You’re talking about Gaalkacyo when even Hargeisa has severe water shortages. Maybe Godey if we had Somali Galbeed.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why do we need to convince Hawiye as if they're some sort of "Lords" to be pleased Mooryaanta?!

If Dir/Darood and 0.5 minority clans agree on this resolution of moving the capital then Hawiye would have no say.. constitutionally and politically.

Mogadishu hampered our nationhood and took us back 100 years. We need to abandon the cursed anarchist enclave and build a brand new capital up north or Northeastern part of the country.
It seems weird but its like the international community is so fixed on Muqdisho being the capital has there ever been a serious discussion of moving the capital?

Status
Not open for further replies.