Best Muslim Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
It's a great stress reliever more Somalis should engage in it their horrible y behaviour would stop overnight
Not really mastering nofap is a much better alternative
IMG_6079.JPG

It's more sensual and orgasms occur naturally that fake pounding like a drill just does not look at all comfortable the women look in pain, feel sorry for them.
I'm against lesbians. They're competition for women. They steal young cuties from old geezers. I don't mind homos though. The more gays there are the more chicks for me.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm against lesbians. They're competition for women. They steal young cuties from old geezers. I don't mind homos though. The more gays there are the more chicks for me.
Not really I don't intent on marrying a woman but something captivates me when two women lovingly make love, doesn't mean I want to marry one !

Reborn
Not really I don't intent on marrying a woman but something captivates me when two women lovingly make love, doesn't mean I want to marry one !

That's a fetish that you've developed over the years of watching lesbo stuff :siilaanyolaugh:

Off course you're not a spiky haired lesbo with more piercings than a dartboard. You're my future bedmate.

Lesbo is just muff diving. Where's the throbbing, pulsating, weeping meat?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Off course you're not a spiky haired lesbo with more piercings than a dartboard. You're my future bedmate.

Lesbo is just muff diving. Where's the throbbing, pulsating, weeping meat?
Uff pulsating kulaha ! The women look like their in agony and in need of an internal vaginal examination due to tearing !! Straight is a bloody joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending