Best Muslim Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this gentlemen statement revealing the secrets in sexual relations commenced in the dead of night ? when no one is meant to know about the immoral pairs whereabouts?
I come from a family of sturdy farmers. We don't exploit our livestock. We tend to their needs. It is wrong to discriminate romantically against Barynyard animals.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Nah shawty, i cant allow the female to be the dominant one, that would be a tramendous violation of my ninnimo :nahgirl:
No I mean when you for example want to have sex that night but the girl says no, you pull her in closer and whisper in her ear that you want her, she still declines and lets go ! So you grab her by the hand and she runs to the next room. Playing the cat and mouse game sounds very exciting to me don't know why !!

No I mean when you for example want to have sex that night but the girl says no, you pull her in closer and whisper in her ear that you want her, she still declines and lets go ! So you grab her by the hand and she runs to the next room. Playing the cat and mouse game sounds very exciting to me don't know why !!
Cockblocking should be illegal. It is against Islam naaya.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
That sounds like rape

No I mean when you for example want to have sex that night but the girl says no, you pull her in closet and whisper in her ear that you want her, she still declines and lets go ! So you grab her by the hand and she runs. Playing the cat and mouse game sounds very exciting to me don't know why !!
If only there more girls who have the same sexual desires as you, maybe then faraaxs and xalimos would stop hating on each other:mjcry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.