Best Muslim Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
@El padrone

Keep yr hands off MemesNullifyMyPain you brute. She's mine. I've been waiting ages to roll in the hay with her

You think I'm just gonna let a stalker like you snap her up. Nahh man, I challenge you to a duel. Meet me at sundown at the Sword of the Kafir Slayer mosque.

@El padrone

Keep yr hands off MemesNullifyMyPain you brute. She's mine. I've been waiting ages to roll in the hay with her

You think I'm just gonna let a stalker like you snap her up. Nahh man, I challenge you to a duel. Meet me at sundown at the Sword of the Kafir Slayer mosque.
How did you know she was a woman? Her of putting trolling and waffling made me believe she was edgy AA teen to be honest:shookgabre:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I think this bantu thing is in love with me.:bell:
Walaahi i thought yall were troll buddies baitin other ppl and havin field day. now i think maybe theres sthin the eye cant meet. if shes in love with u, you should be a gentleman ffs. unaxariiso gabadha and stop the racist rhetoric. knows no race waryaa lol.

that being said, i still cant believe how she went under my radar. :snoop:

I reckon shes def a peng ting walaahi!

Walaahi i thought yall were troll buddies baitin other ppl and havin field day. now i think maybe theres sthin the eye cant meet. if shes in love with u, you should be a gentleman ffs. unaxariiso gabadha and stop the racist rhetoric. knows no race waryaa lol.

that being said, i still cant believe how she went under my radar. :snoop:

I reckon shes def a peng ting walaahi!
I never done bdsm with a pregnant woman before:hillarybiz:Maybe this will be my first time:banderas:

El padrone

@El padrone

ukaadi abuu bidaar! kkk. first come first serve waa ku sidee. or were u lurkin longer?

if memes is def a grill then shes the funniest female in sspot. great lady walaahi. :lawd:

El padrone

Men can smell a woman from a mile. Its a scent that says "thou art my bedmate sweetheart. Shaarka iska siib aboowe iyo sariirta so kor". I'm surprised you didn't pick it up.
You sure you aint my long lost brother? :ooh:

you seem you are debauchery as me. whats your numbers and flags so far?

ukaadi abuu bidaar! kkk. first come first serve waa ku sidee. or were u lurkin longer?

if memes is def a grill then shes the funniest female in sspot. great lady walaahi. :lawd:
Subhanallah, this guy is calling to sin. I know the Bible says Repent not when thy semen gushes, but @MemesNullifyMyPain's bed is not big enough for two Casanovas. Only one stallion can satisfy the red mist of desire.

Waryaa, See you at sundown, or the sun won't be the only thing going down.

El padrone

Subhanallah, this guy is calling to sin. I know the Bible says Repent not when thy semen gushes, but @MemesNullifyMyPain's bed is not big enough for two Casanovas. Only one stallion can satisfy the red mist of desire.

Waryaa, See you at sundown, or the sun won't be the only thing going down.
Do you like eating the punani? what aboit fisting? you ever tried bdsm lifestyle?

I wud leave memes alone if you pound her good otherwise you will be forcing my hand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts