Best Muslim Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
@Amrun

Also, why is it fair for a woman to exploit a man's need for beauty but not a man to exploit a woman's need for money.

I knew it, you're a man hating feminist aren't you?

Nah, I am against Western exploitation of the third world. Mail order brides is a form of slavery and Western exploitation of the developing world.

Dirty capitalist pig.

Nah, I am against Western exploitation of the third world. Mail order brides is a form of slavery and Western exploitation of the developing world.

Dirty capitalist pig.
Somalis are from the third world. It's the Turkmen who exploit needy Somali bums like me for our money and then hightail it the minute their western passport arrives.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Yo @Bidaar Wanagsan you are right on turkmenistan. they are one of my fav stans on par with KZ. have you been to almaty too? the females over there are the only asian i would tap, inbreedin with ruskies gave them good genes. tall and thicker for an asian :ahhhh:

who are you trying to reassure here us or yourself??
seems like i hurt your masculinity :[ could you actually be in the closet??? im sorry for the qarxis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not my fault bantu women aint the most aesthetically pleasing women in the world. There's nothing to reassure her women, just because i dont find your women attractive doesnt mean im gay there a hundreds of other women i find attractive. Im sorry, male looking women aren't my prefrens sister but i can redirect you to @Bidaar Wanagsan he will gladly give you the pipping you need.

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@MemesNullifyMyPain im so enticed. never thought you would be a naag lookin back at yo posts. :ahhhh: I hope youre not catfishing abaayo, ima gonna send you the dick pic you requested long time ago. dont report me okay?

Yo @Bidaar Wanagsan you are right on turkmenistan. they are one of my fav stans on par with KZ. have you been to almaty too? the females over there are the only asian i would tap, inbreedin with ruskies gave them good genes. tall and thicker for an asian :ahhhh:
There is no type of women between whose legs I would not dance. Bald guys can't be choosy.

The Stan countries are mostly secular. People think otherwise because of Afghanistan. But Afghans are an outlier. Kabul used to be secular too for most of the 20th C under the communists and monarchy.

It's not my fault bantu women aint the most aesthetically pleasing women in the world. There's nothing to reassure her women, just because i dont find your women attractive doesnt mean im gay there a hundreds of other women i find attractive. Im sorry, mail looking women aren't my prefrens sister but i can redirect you to @Bidaar Wanagsan he will gladly give you the pipping you need.
are you trying to insult me by going off on a tangent? Kudos for implementing a bizarre strat but tis futile im afraid :(. im not a bangu so im finding hard to take offence with your insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending