Best day of my life hands down

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I mentioned I wanted to pursue medical school, but now I realize this would take too long.

I entered Computer Engineering for the money to be honest.
Internships were great made good friends at the officer, and no one treated me lesser even though I was younger than even the freshest interns

I got into another summer internship with my former employer, and it is looking like if I dont completely f*ck up I’ll be getting a full time offer soon.

I won’t have to trip about finding a full time job now lol

the thought of being able to provide for my family fills my heart with happiness alhamdullilah

I just wanted to say to whatever young Somali American is reading this: this place IS the land of opportunities

a year ago I was lost. I questioned why I was alive and was heading down a bad road.

Everything was going wrong in my life, I thought I could never come back from things .My grades suffered from this. My mental health suffered for this.

I prayed and made a connection with my Lord, and the load became lighter. I can’t say I’m completely well now but I’m a helluva lot better than I’ve been before:

the full time compensation is looking stupiddddd, and I’mma have to find a fine qalanjo to start something with inshallah maybe in 2 or 3 yrs

just love life, spread kindness and positivity and it’s gonna come back at you. Be kind to others love others pray for others. Don’t be afraid to be selfish.

be who you are

remember why We are here

love each other

Trending