Best comment of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
my nigga @cantspeak gotta get dragged with you :dead:

oFIz40F.jpg

Bohol

VIP
The message is very valid though. How you gunna spend 13k on a girl and she is not even fulfilling the role of a wife? that is
daylight robbery.

Our honeymoon will be in Somalia where we will try to escape the bullets after people learn where we are. I will trip you so I can survive but I'll still mourn you :'(

But then a miracle happen as I trip into a store, hiding their for 10 years known as Futo Musbaar.

I'll go an 20 year + adventure to claim what is rightfully mine, the cat you stole and the estate my lawyer money bought.

And I claim 20 + year back in child support for a our child conceived in virgin birth, living of that child support until my retirement :siilaanyosmile:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
The message is very valid though. How you gunna spend 13k on a girl and she is not even full-filling the role of a wife? that is
daylight robbery.

Why don't you stop thinking of mehr and look for a girl that shares your views and ideals. And THEN you can look at the mehr as a way of showing adoration to your beautiful bride to be, who is deserving of this reminder of how dear she will forever be to you.

Expecting something back from a gift is only going to end in frustration and heartbreak.

Bohol

VIP
Why don't you stop thinking of mehr and look for a girl that shares your views and ideals. And THEN you can look at the mehr as a way of showing adoration to your beautiful bride to be, who is deserving of this reminder of how dear she will forever be to you.

Expecting something back from a gift is only going to end in frustration and heartbreak.

Meher is not a gift but a contract/agreement. It is like a business deal. Each shareholder must do their
part or the company (marriage) collapses.

:ufdup:

The trick is to have her invest just as much in her wedding/marriage, that way it's a lose lose situation if yall get divorced.:manny:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
But then a miracle happen as I trip into a store, hiding their for 10 years known as Futo Musbaar.

I'll go an 20 year + adventure to claim what is rightfully mine, the cat you stole and the estate my lawyer money bought.

And I claim 20 + year back in child support for a our child conceived in virgin birth, living of that child support until my retirement :siilaanyosmile:

:dead::dead::dead:

Looking down at my handcuffs, I tearfully explain to the judge how children are made but when I look up I see your face. The judge became your follower after the miraculous virgin birth, and while cackling you sentence me to murder.

After my death, you visit my estate to retrieve our cat. When you try picking her up, you feel your finger prick something. As you lay dying from my poison, a note from the cat's collar flutters down. Your dimming eyes struggle to read the text:

I know you banged an cadaan guy for that kid, .

Better yet, don't have a wedding and use the 30k for a down payment on either a home or pay back student loans #winwin
that would also be another option but I was talking about if a wedding did happen, it shouldn't be you paying all of it. That part of somali culture has to die asap! Too many ungrateful qumayooyin demanding expensive ass weddings and not paying a penny. Let's see how much of a big wedding you want when you are also paying for it.

Honestly 13k isn't even bad, actually I consider it borderline reasonable, here in Canada I have seen Halimos demand their student loans paid off along with extra cash up front. :damn:

Marriage has sadly been turned into business transaction and then the parents wonder why young Somali couples get divorced in less than a year :mjlol:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Meher is not a gift but a contract/agreement. It is like a business deal. Each shareholder must do their
part or the company (marriage) collapses.

:ufdup:

Damn at that ninja edit. I agree in viewing marriage as a contract but why think about the worst case scenario where you regret your marriage as your hypothetical wife refuses to feed you? Trust in Allah and change your mindset, women can sense a hater. inshallah you'll find an amazing wife that'll make you completely change your mind about this.

Bohol

VIP
Honestly 13k isn't even bad, here in Canada I have seen Halimos demand their student loans paid off along with extra cash up front. :damn:

Marriage has sadly been turned into business transaction and then the parents wonder why young Somali couples get divorced in less than a year :mjlol:

The guys paying it are fools that is why they are all getting cocky. The standard should be two apples. :ohhhdamn:

:dead::dead::dead:

Looking down at my handcuffs, I tearfully explain to the judge how children are made but when I look up I see your face. The judge became your follower after the miraculous virgin birth, and while cackling you sentence me to murder.

After my death, you visit my estate to retrieve our cat. When you try picking her up, you feel your finger prick something. As you lay dying from my poison, a note from the cat's collar flutters down. Your dimming eyes struggle to read the text:

I know you banged an cadaan guy for that kid, .

:mjlol:

I read the letter in anger and despair as your have made a print addition in the Daily fail, a newspaper not to be associated with the daily mail. Why I ask myself? :drakewtf:

Tears are dripping down and I manically stroke the cat and then the other cat:shaq:.

Done with my ritual I set forward to save my name and leave my children a legalicy, not of shame like you. I give my child an iheritance of the estate and a caretaker. I use my left over money to buy ice-freezing for you and me with instruction to wake me up first. :fredo:

In the year 3000, I'm woken up from my slumper by creatures that only resemble humans. I ask them to make a DNA test and after finding the results my face is wincing in anticipation :stevej:

I wake your sorry ass up from your 900 years of slumber and I show you the result:

"@paramedic is the father. She was a undiagnosed XX-Y with feminine traits. "

Your secrets is now out and my legacy saved and kick you back to your slumber and enjoying the Max Riemelt robots. :ohhhdamn:

I get a book deal for being the first woman conceiving with a XX-Y intersex man. Building an empire based on it :mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending