Being sad like everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re honest enough to admit it...but only to an extent, since you contradict yourself.
so how do I contradict myself? I think when Im not trolling Im consistent in my views. You just hate me for calling you out on the anti somali stuff you do

VixR

Veritas
so how do I contradict myself? I think when Im not trolling Im consistent in my views. You just hate me for calling you out on the anti somali stuff you do
I don’t hate you. I’m not anti-Somali. And while we’re at it, I’m not your ex :bell:

Now that’s out of the way (again). You believe I’m not a liar (true). But you disagree with my read. That indicates there’s at least some truth to my position even in your eyes.

I don’t hate you. I’m not anti-Somali. And while we’re at it, I’m not your ex :bell:

Now that’s out of the way (again). You believe I’m not a liar (true). But you disagree with my read. That indicates there’s at least some truth to my position even in your eyes.
I believe this is your truth. But I also believe our life experiences shape our views and sometimes bad experiences create unbalanced view in something. A biased which is not intentional, but one cant objectively see things clear when they have had bad experiences with something. Also you are biased against Somalis....lets be honest with each other now lool.

VixR

Veritas
I believe this is your truth. But I also believe our life experiences shape our views and sometimes bad experiences create unbalanced view in something. A biased which is not intentional, but one cant objectively see things clear when they have had bad experiences with something. Also you are biased against Somalis....lets be honest with each other now lool.
Why would you think that? :cosbyhmm:Experiences like what?

Also why do you always personify me as your ex. There’s a fundamental imbalance in this exchange bc of that. Like I feel like you’re rehashing old argument styles. Just for kicks, did you ever say “ Babe that’s not the truth, it’s your truth you actually hate this thing that you say you don’t hate”?

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@RichEnoughForGucci

Seriously, seek mental health. For me getting the right antidepressants its life changing. Went from having no reason to get out of bed and not leaving my house at for months at times. To going gym, uni, social circle, hobbies and motivation to improve myself. I've wasted for age 17+19 doing absolutely nothing and feeling left behind. I wish I started early.

mrlog

VIP
@RichEnoughForGucci

First off, get off Somalispot. I’m serious.

Your persona on here is not doing you any favors, and you probably noticed that in yourself l. Don’t let these extremist button-pushing users wal you, their posts are not indicative of a balanced mind and conscience.

Second, see a therapist. You’re in the U.K, which means you have universal healthcare. Take advantage of that. And please take care of yourself. Feel free to inbox me if you need to talk.

Yo I am also sad and depressed.
May I slip into ur DMs?
U permitted @RichEnoughForGucci.
Don’t be a sexist now

mrlog

VIP
I don't want a man what's that nigga gonna do for me?:shookgabre:

U said u were broke
U said u were lonely
U said u were thirsty
A man/husband will provide u with some dough and keep u company.
Most importantly he’d rock ur bunk bed (reer UK sleep in bunk beds couse they houses small AF)

Status
Not open for further replies.