Being sad like everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
U need money that’s the cure man. I used to be depressed asf and I’d get clowned all the time for being broke but I got my bread up and everything fell into place perfectly

U need money that’s the cure man. I used to be depressed asf and I’d get clowned all the time for being broke but I got my bread up and everything fell into place perfectly
Money would acc make me happy asf and they always say money doesn't buy you happiness. :bell:
The problem is I waste every single penny I have on food lool.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

I wasnt depressed though. I just wanted time off work while getting paid. I felt like an assh@le faking it and kept it up for 3 months until i resigned

Sometimes u need that too! During economic depression times back in 2008 i didnt work for 15 months. I took unemployment cheque, went travelling, i needed a mental break from being a working slave. It worked wonders. U have to do what your body needs lol

Sometimes u need that too! During economic depression times back in 2008 i didnt work for 15 months. I took unemployment cheque, went travelling, i needed a mental break from being a working slave. It worked wonders. U have to do what your body needs lol
Yeah i needed break wallahi. I didnt feel bad for the comp2i worked for fvck them. But the mental health professionals were great people

Yaskaaa

Mate, look after yourself and as Basra said, don’t feel embarrassed to seek professional help and I hope that you will overcome this hiccup soon. Be strong Sxb.

VixR

Veritas
@RichEnoughForGucci

First off, get off Somalispot. I’m serious.

Your persona on here is not doing you any favors, and you probably noticed that in yourself l. Don’t let these extremist button-pushing users wal you, their posts are not indicative of a balanced mind and conscience.

Second, see a therapist. You’re in the U.K, which means you have universal healthcare. Take advantage of that. And please take care of yourself. Feel free to inbox me if you need to talk.

@RichEnoughForGucci

Your persona on here is not doing you any favors, and you probably noticed that in yourself l. Don’t let these extremist button-pushing users wal you, their posts are not indicative of a balanced mind and conscience.

Second, see a therapist. You’re in the U.K, which means you have universal healthcare. Take advantage of that. And please take care of yourself. Feel free to inbox me if you need to talk.

Judgemental much. You can give het advise wuthout sh1tting on the rest of us jeez

What is the extremism?

Advising that people opt for the natural instead of the unnatural?

Society is full of loneliness and it is a direct result of the breakdown of family values.

What if the sun decided to be "liberated" and refused to rise? What if the rain decided to be "liberated" and refused to fall?

Our Creator gave us roles. The sun has a role in our Creator's design. The rain has a role. Man has a role. Woman has a role.

It is "liberation" to rebel against our Creator? A person doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to see that is a Luciferian ideology.

We should live in harmony with God and nature. It is not "liberation" to rebel against nature.

The breakdown of the family values- that is responsible for the loneliness and much of the "mental health" problems we see in our society. Men are meant to be husbands and fathers. Women are meant to be wives and mothers. Encouraging people to rebel against their God-given roles is wrong and I think is following in the footsteps of Iblees. It is exactly what Iblees wants.

And who suffers as a result? The children who are born into the broken homes as a result. The children who are neglected, betrayed and unloved and who suffer double the rate of molestation in single-parent homes.

It is wrong to encourage people to be selfish. It is not "liberation" for men or women to be selfish.

I cannot make the blind to see and only Allah can guide people. I only feel pity for the next generation and I feel sad at how zina and all sorts of degeneracy becomes commonplace. The people who attack family values and encourage self-centered individualism have a part in this. Ultimately, I feel bad for the next generation and how they are going to be betrayed for the sake of selfishness.

People have gotten so far from God and nature. Thirsty? Drink water. Cold? Wear a jacket. Lonely? That means you need companionship. It should be common sense.

However, powerful forces don't want families. They want the break-down of the family structure. Lonely, atomized individuals are easier to control. So the people who attack family values serve the agenda of social engineers- but not the well-being of people. If you don't believe me, read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley where he described all this a long time ago. People are "useful pawns" in agendas they don't understand.

And the mental health industry.... that's the same mental health industry encouraging kids to try to switch their genders.

The break-down of the family structure is the cause for a lot of the "mental health" stuff. So a mental health person might address the symptoms but not the cause. And what do they do? Their go-to strategy is to pump people full of drugs (pleasing their masters in the pharmaceutical industry). The mental health industry is a tool of social control. If you don't believe me, read Brave New World. Even that is in there. And if you don't believe me, read Monsters from the Id: A Study of Emptional Deprivation and Its Impact on Society by John Cooper.

And as far as therapy, I recommend a book called Against Therapy by Jeffrey Masson. I also recommend the works of Thomas Szaz. I also recommend a complation of work by Ignacio Martín-Baro- it's called something like Writings for a Liberation Psychology. I think psychology is fascinating but I advise people not to trust the mental health industry. I call it an industry for a reason.

I also forgot to mention this- Plato's Republic talks about how splitting apart the family structure can be used for social engineering. I hope someone reads the book and investigates for themselves. It's very interesting. Plato laid out a blueprint for a "utopian" society which would actually be a totalitarian nightmare- not very disimilar from what Aldous Huxley described thousands of years later in Brave New World. It's fascinating stuff to research and we basically are living in what Huxley descrived in Brave New World. But people are asleep, thus have no idea about this sort of thing.

Watch this clip, people.

EDIT: I forgot to recommend a book by E. Michael Jones called Libido Dominando: Sexual Liberation as a Tool of Political Control. I seriously recommend that book. I hope you get a copy- whoever you are, reader.

Last edited:
Did I lie?

You have to ask yourself why an online gathering of Somali youth is so goddamn toxic.
toxic how....you are probably the most judgmental person in here. you just do it from different angle. Here is what you wrote in another thread which is basically a consistent theme with you:

Idk why you’re posting it on this site, with half the members having an imbalance and cognitive dissonance and the other half hiding it. All you have to change are genders on this for a totally different reception, meanwhile regular folks are living their lives. Somalis marry Arabs even more than any other group. I went to a Jordanian/Somali wedding just this summer. It’s only on this site that they feign an aversion.

First of all woow thats very judgmental. Basically you managed to judge every poster in here saying we have no conviction and we constantly contradict ourselves. You remind me of this girl I used to go out with. She was studying psychology and was the most know it all judgmental person I ever met. I swear she could meet a person and next day she will tell you the thought process of that person and how they feel inside. I remember one day having enough and asked her how come you never say I think? Why are you so sure about everything? Anyway she was most fvcked up than most people I knew. So are you studying similar field? Also people having different views than you are not toxic. Most people are actually more flexible than you in their way of thinking in here

VixR

Veritas
toxic how....you are probably the most judgmental person in here. you just do it from different angle. Here is what you wrote in another thread which is basically a consistent theme with you:

Idk why you’re posting it on this site, with half the members having an imbalance and cognitive dissonance and the other half hiding it. All you have to change are genders on this for a totally different reception, meanwhile regular folks are living their lives. Somalis marry Arabs even more than any other group. I went to a Jordanian/Somali wedding just this summer. It’s only on this site that they feign an aversion.

First of all woow thats very judgmental. Basically you managed to judge every poster in here saying we have no conviction and we constantly contradict ourselves. You remind me of this girl I used to go out with. She was studying psychology and was the most know it all judgmental person I ever met. I swear she could meet a person and next day she will tell you the thought process of that person and how they feel inside. I remember one day having enough and asked her how come you never say I think? Why are you so sure about everything? Anyway she was most fvcked up than most people I knew. So are you studying similar field? Also people having different views than you are not toxic. Most people are actually more flexible than you in their way of thinking in here
Did I lie? That’s all that counts - the truth.
she was sad and deppressed the mom3nt she posted her first message. somali spot has nothing to do with her current state of mind.
I’m not saying correlation is causation. But I bet a lot of ppl on here are depressed. The posts on here aren’t indicative of a normal countenance. And she’d be better off away from here.

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
@RichEnoughForGucci

she was sad and deppressed the mom3nt she posted her first message. somali spot has nothing to do with her current state of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending