Being sad like everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't understand you because of what reasons? Are you reserved and not as talkative or open? Remember people aren't mind readers, they cant understand you if you don't at least let them in on whats going on with you. Never feel lonely, loneliness leads to depression and depression isnt good for your mental health.
I do speak when I feel something within me but it's as if people don't even take me serious. I'm gonna have to start going out more.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do I overcome this. I'm just not myself anymore. I can just find myself crying for nothing. It's not normal I want to feel like myself again but something is ruining it.

U r in the UK. Get therapy. Its practically free there. Believe me, it helps going to a professional, sitting down and just tell ALL. U will get advice, an ear to listen to you, they will take test, and possibly give u medication that suits u. U probably have bi polar and it gets worst as u age! U will feel better. I am serious about this.

U r in the UK. Get therapy. Its practically free there. Believe me, it helps going to a professional, sitting down and just tell ALL. U will get advice, an ear to listen to you, they will take test, and possibly give u medication that suits u. U probably have bi polar and it gets worst as u age! U will feel better. I am serious about this.
Absolutely. The great thing about uk. They take mental health serious. Few years ago I wanted to leave my job as I really hated. So I told them I was depressed. I was sent to Nhs therapist. I feel bad cause I told bunch of lies. But I was amazed how serious they take mental health and well being of others.

Rich dont feel shame in speaking to people and if needed seek professional help. You will be surprised how normal your feeling is amongst people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Absolutely. The great thing about uk. They take mental health serious. Few years ago I wanted to leave my job as I really hated. So I told them I was depressed. I was sent to Nhs therapist. I feel bad cause I told bunch of lies. But I was amazed how serious they take mental health and well being of others.

Rich dont feel shame in speaking to people and if needed seek professional help. You will be surprised how normal your feeling is amongst people.

its OK. U can tell lies at the beginning if u want. No problem. Sometimes u need to ease IN to be comfortable and then speak the truth. The point is, getting help. Also with a professional help, it helps to start praying as well. Listen to YOUTUBE Quran, and think positive. But mostly u may need medication to fix the chemical imbalance. I know Rich has been medicating on weed, thats not bad too, but to a moderation. I personally think speaking to someone once a week will do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending