Are you xenophobic?

• Yes

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a . Who stays around arguing with women? And how do I know your dameer ass is not Ethiopian either? You're only here to pick a fight and nothing more. As I said before, who are you standing up for?
:gaasdrink:
Stay mad. I roasted you hella good in my last reply. Looks like I got to you. Even those crazy es Knowles and Samira are better adjusted than you.
:pachah1:

Roasted what? Habar yahay waalan oo dacaska xiran calm down u a newbie..u don't know I will exorcise tf out u
exorcist.gif

Yes its human nature, Somalis arent big in population(yet) so its a good thing to be xenophobic and stick with your people. Unlike chinese we cant afford to marry out in mass numbers:samwelcome:

Somalis that beg Madows are loosers tbh and arab begs are just as bad, have some selfpride ffs.

You need help too,you are a troll and self hater,or are you smith aka john whatever the f*ck your adapted name is

esmail

After we hate all kinds of foreigners, what and who's next? Or, may I ask you, do we really hate ourselves more than we hate foreigners? We come from a socio clan political identity that if you fly the Somaliland flag in Bosaaso or in Mogadishu, you will be immediately arrested and if you fly Somalia's flag in Hargeisa, or talk about Somali union, you will be persecuted to the fullest of the law. Flying an Ethiopian flag is more tolerated than flying somalia’s Flag in Somaliland. Do we like or hate one another? Furthermore, when these “Somali” leaders clash, they are urgently called to Adis Ababa to solve their problems like children. They oblige like inferiors. You guys support such entities and call yourselves Somali “patriots”. Guys see Dr Phil before you spread this hatred globally and infect the minds of more Somali children. Fake patriots.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
To be fair, his whole page full of super edgy memes. It's not that serious. He's trying to be offensive
how come he's only degrading somalis and no one else he's being blatant racist I don't care we should gather up and troll his account till he refrains from mentioning us

esmail

After we hate all kinds of foreigners, what and who's next? Or, may I ask you, do we really hate ourselves more than we hate foreigners? We come from a socio clan political identity that if you fly the Somaliland flag in Bosaaso or in Mogadishu, you will be immediately arrested and if you fly Somalia's flag in Hargeisa, or talk about Somali union, you will be persecuted to the fullest of the law. Flying an Ethiopian flag is more tolerated than flying somalia’s Flag in Somaliland. Do we like or hate one another? Furthermore, when these “Somali” leaders clash, they are urgently called to Adis Ababa to solve their problems like children. They oblige like inferiors. You guys support such entities and call yourselves Somali “patriots”. Guys see Dr Phil before you spread this hatred globally and infect the minds of more Somali children. Fake patriots.
Huge exaggeration from you Aussie. Just because you are pro somali doesnt mean you are racist. You make it sound like we are the worst people in the world

how come he's only degrading somalis and no one else he's being blatant racist I don't care we should gather up and troll his account till he refrains from mentioning us

Really gotta pick your fights. This guy is after outrage. He came for homos and weaves too. On twitter. That's crazy. It's not personal, there's plenty of people that have real issues with Somalis

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Really gotta pick your fights. This guy is after outrage. He came for homos and weaves too. On twitter. That's crazy. It's not personal, there's plenty of people that have real issues with Somalis
I understand but I just find it weird how he picks on somalis and no other ethnicities not arab indian nigerian but somalis. Weaves and homos aren't ethnicities/race

I'm not racist but sometimes I slip up when I get too comfortable around non somalis and say something unPC and they act all shocked LOL. Its no big deal to me though, I wont really see it as "racist" per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts