• Yes

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
esmail

After we hate all kinds of foreigners, what and who's next? Or, may I ask you, do we really hate ourselves more than we hate foreigners? We come from a socio clan political identity that if you fly the Somaliland flag in Bosaaso or in Mogadishu, you will be immediately arrested and if you fly Somalia's flag in Hargeisa, or talk about Somali union, you will be persecuted to the fullest of the law. Flying an Ethiopian flag is more tolerated than flying somalia’s Flag in Somaliland. Do we like or hate one another? Furthermore, when these “Somali” leaders clash, they are urgently called to Adis Ababa to solve their problems like children. They oblige like inferiors. You guys support such entities and call yourselves Somali “patriots”. Guys see Dr Phil before you spread this hatred globally and infect the minds of more Somali children. Fake patriots.
i completely agree mr smith or john or whatever,its extremely stupid the hate we have for each other,
but if we had hate for other races then i wouldnt mind at all,not for the sake of being racist but for the sake of maintaining our somali identity and staying away from other races
it would have been great thou if you were sincere,if it really bothered you that somalis do this,but you are not,or you seem not to be

i completely agree mr smith or john or whatever,its extremely stupid the hate we have for each other,
but if we had hate for other races then i wouldnt mind at all,not for the sake of being racist but for the sake of maintaining our somali identity and staying away from other races
it would have been great thou if you were sincere,if it really bothered you that somalis do this,but you are not,or you seem not to be

esmail

If we "extremely hate one another" as you alluded to, then, it is impossible to respect other human-beings. Here, the word is respect. If you can't respect others, then, it is childish or madness to insult all races and turn them against the Somalis who are weak and asylum seekers in almost everywhere in the world. How would it affect them? Is it Ok if the children, women and the elderly Somalis are attacked, cussed and harassed on the streets because of the retaliation of those whom we diss? Respect is a two way street. No wonder the World Health Organization estimates that one in three Somalis suffers from sort of a mental illness. It seems that all of them are on social media "advancing our good name by insulting all other ethnicities". Continue with your war against other ethnicities because all we know is aggression and war and it will make you feel good for being a "patriot" Somali. Enjoy Sxb.

esmail

If we "extremely hate one another" as you alluded to, then, it is impossible to respect other human-beings. Here, the word is respect. If you can't respect others, then, it is childish or madness to insult all races and turn them against the Somalis who are weak and asylum seekers in almost everywhere in the world. How would it affect them? Is it Ok if the children, women and the elderly Somalis are attacked, cussed and harassed on the streets because of the retaliation of those whom we diss? Respect is a two way street. No wonder the World Health Organization estimates that one in three Somalis suffers from sort of a mental illness. It seems that all of them are on social media "advancing our good name by insulting all other ethnicities". Continue with your war against other ethnicities because all we know is aggression and war and it will make you feel good for being a "patriot" Somali. Enjoy Sxb.
if only you were sincere

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don’t consider myself racist

But here’s my motto Somalis before anyone. I might joke around here and come off as a qabiliste (who am I kidding I’m a proud qabiliste) but I’m pro Somali when it comes to Ajnabis.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
We only get cussed because of our current political situation and the typical phrases are ‘shithole’ and ‘low iq’ but to be honest thats the furthest they can come to pissing of a somali. We have a word to cuss every race. We have no flaws and the typical big forehead and skinny body doesn’t even sound like a cuss but facts. Id rather look like how i do now (big forehead and head in general) than a small headed inferior negro or a spotted faced stinking alcoholic white.

it doesnt matter if its true non somalis have no right to talk about us in a negative way without facing backlash

Backlash!? What Backlash!? You have zero, zilch, nada influence to backlash anybody.

All i see is a bunch of low-achieving prawns in hyper delusional state hooting and hollering their usual superiority claptrap while they remain anonymous on a friggin forum...meanwhile IRL they begging food and clothing and shelter in country after country and their homeland is the definition of a sh*thole. superiority my arse! LOL!

GTFOH! i laugh every time i see another lamagoodle talking chit bout "we superior". Where niggah!? How!?

We only get cussed because of our current political situation and the typical phrases are ‘shithole’ and ‘low iq’ but to be honest thats the furthest they can come to pissing of a somali. We have a word to cuss every race. We have no flaws and the typical big forehead and skinny body doesn’t even sound like a cuss but facts. Id rather look like how i do now (big forehead and head in general) than a small headed inferior negro or a spotted faced stinking alcoholic white.

Those two are huge mah niggah! That's like suicide level phuck-ups right there.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Those two are huge mah niggah! That's like suicide level phuck-ups right there.
But it can be easily changed. Politics nor IQ are ever permanent, sxb. You cant however change being a freckled- faced cyst ridden white overweight failure or a weed smoking monkey with hard rough hair rougher than my aunties door mat

But it can be easily changed. Politics nor IQ is never permanent sxb. You cant however change being a freckled- faced cyst ridden white overweight failure or a weed smoking monkey with hard rough hair rougher than my aunties door mat

Easily changed? If its easily changed then you prawns are lower IQ that we thought cuz aint nothing changed in the chithole for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts