Are you xenophobic?

• Yes

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there some people who are always screaming about how racist Somalis are, like they don't even know much about our people? We have always been open racists and proud of it. It's a huge part of our culture.
:hillarybiz:
But being a closed off culture is a blessing in disguise. That means you can preserve your lineage and keep it pure from outside mixing. Mexicans are racist, Russians are racist, Indians are too. But from some of the people standing up for other groups don't seem to realize this. It's part of human nature.
:umwhat:
I'm starting to be convinced that they have either bought into the Western multiculturalism bullshit or they are anjnabis in disguise pretending to be one of us. What kind of Somali isn't racist? Literally all my family and friends will pop off on other groups of people. Even my dad who loves Somali Bantus does not hesitate to speak without political correctness. Where are these leftist Somalis we hear so much from?
:ohreally:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why are there some people who are always screaming about how racist Somalis are, like they don't even know much about our people? We have always been open racists and proud of it. It's a huge part of our culture.
But being a closed off culture is a blessing in disguise. That means you can preserve your lineage and keep it pure from outside mixing. Mexicans are racist, Russians are racist, Indians are too. But from some of the people standing up for other groups don't seem to realize this. It's part of human nature.
I'm starting to be convinced that they have either bought into the Western multiculturalism bullshit or they are anjnabis in disguise pretending to be one of us. What kind of Somali isn't racist? Literally all my family and friends will pop off on other groups of people. Even my dad who loves Somali Bantus does not hesitate to speak without political correctness. Where are these leftist Somalis we hear so much from?

God you're a queen. I wish there were more intelligent Xalimos like you. :kendrickcry:

But I'm not racist. :fittytousand:

I will criticize other races though. Doesn't make me a racist.:dabcasar:

Abdulahi Diin

There is no god but Allah
It’s perfectly fine if you decide to marry within your ethnicity, but let’s refrain from insulting other races even if you see other races do it, we should be better than that and do our best to protect our people’s reputation:it0tdo8:
636149580457272949-630789673-michelle-02.gif

Last edited:
I just wanna know why we are more racist towards mathows than we are to disgusting Arabs and white pigs say what you want about blacks but if they see melanated person in need of help they are more likely to help

I just wanna know why we are more racist towards mathows than we are to disgusting Arabs and white pigs say what you want about blacks but if they see melanated person in need of help they are more likely to help
I think our racism towards madows has been a superiority complex from enslaving and mistreating them for centuries. But I agree that Arabs and cadaans are way worse people who we should watch out for. Somalis used to look down on them as well, the British were surprised to find our people looking down on whites when they arrived. Plus Arab mixed cadcads have been mistreated by us for generations. We are one of the least white worshipping people on the planet if you compare us to other groups.
:manny:
I think Somalis should be xenophobic to all other people, including Arabs, Oromos, or anyone else.
:samwelcome:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I think our racism towards madows has been a superiority complex from enslaving and mistreating them for centuries. But I agree that Arabs and cadaans are way worse people who we should watch out for. Somalis used to look down on them as well, the British were surprised to find our people looking down on whites when they arrived. Plus Arab mixed cadcads have been mistreated by us for generations. We are one of the least white worshipping people on the planet if you compare us to other groups.
:manny:
I think Somalis should be xenophobic to all other people, including Arabs, Oromos, or anyone else.
:samwelcome:

It's a well-known fact that Somalis do not look up to Arabs as important people. In fact, our ancestors used to look down on Arabs and see them as ignoble and dishonest people. Plus, the Arab influence in the Somali peninsula was insignificant. Somalis were so xenophobic that when the Arab merchants came to the Somali ports, they were not allowed to stay more than one day. They had to pay the tax and leave the next morning. Our ancestors were very strict when it came to sand n*ggers.

PjblDke6RyaFtYrgTZOtew.png

VIP
It's a well-known fact that Somalis do not look up to Arabs as important people. In fact, our ancestors used to look down on Arabs and see them as ignoble and dishonest people. Plus, the Arab influence in the Somali peninsula was insignificant. Somalis were so xenophobic that when the Arab merchants came to the Somali ports, they were not allowed to stay more than one day. They had to pay the tax and leave the next morning. Our ancestors were very strict when it came to sand n*ggers.

PjblDke6RyaFtYrgTZOtew.png

You know this is a lie. Go ask your parents who your clan patriarch was. That alone lets you know how much somalis revere arabs

We're not racist . Just because you criticise something about a certain culture doesn't make you racist . And if you prefer marrying from within your own ethnicity thats not racism either its just preference and also to avoid misunderstanding

People only criticize Somalis when some are racist towards other Africans, and pull the "we're all African/Black" card. First of all, there's no such thing as "black" or "white" race and it's been debunked plenty of times so we can ignore that. Many Africans are racist toward Somalis.

Second of all, Africa is the most genetically diverse contient in the world. East Asians are racist towards South Asians and vice versa, and Arabs are racist towards East Asians/vice versa. You don't see them saying "oh why are you racist we're all Asian" because they know they're different. Africa is the same exact way, you have Nigeria/Ghana where people are divided by ethnic groups and see themselves as different.

I'm tired of these delusional Africans/African Americans in the West living in their own bubble that apparently all of Africa (excluding N.A) is just one big happy family and Somalis/East Africans are self haters trying to divide ourselves from the rest of the continent. Africa has never been united, and never will be so people just have to accept that Africa is a huge continent and people are different. South Africans constantly kill Somalis and other Africans in their country and yet Somalis are called dividing and "self hating" 24/7 lmao.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I wouldn't consider myself a racist but there's no denying that i'd give preferential treatment to my Malis. We only have each other in this world. Shimbir walba shimbirkiisuu la duulaa.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Most Somalis disdain trading and feel that the Arabs were neither noble nor honest."

This explains why we somalis can never prosper. We are too arrogant to work. Its like the 17 & 18th century English stuff that i read where aristocratic shame English people were trading in shops and jobs. So we were the first aristocratic Africans??? Nice.

This veneer of staucnh Somalism or Somalinimo is absolutely laughable. While I dislike xenophobia inherently, it makes sense when the in-group actually love and support one another. You basically take on all of the negatives that come with xenophobia in terms of all of the enemies and hatred you amass for the in-group, but none of the benefits in terms of the trust, love, and loyalty that it would foster for the in-group.

Leave it to Maryooleys to turn a double-edged sword into a suicide bomb as always. :deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts