Are you xenophobic?

• Yes

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so that is why am not against somalis being racist rage on bruhView attachment 55341
f*ck that ugly negro. I was confused for a sec because he kinda looked like a Paki or something. Wallahi his people would cease to exist if whites stopped giving them food stamps for a month. These slaves think they have the audacity to insult Somalia when their grandmas was sold for like five dollars a piece? Madows are looked down upon by everybody. Even indhoyar and Indian subhumans feel superior to them. That says a lot.
:birdman:

Fels

#trollhunter
f*ck that ugly negro. I was confused for a sec because he kinda looked like a Paki or something. Wallahi his people would cease to exist if whites stopped giving them food stamps for a month. These slaves think they have the audacity to insult Somalia when their grandmas was sold for like five dollars a piece? Madows are looked down upon by everybody. Even indhoyar and Indian subhumans feel superior to them. That says a lot.
:birdman:
Welp at least we have a home thier like unwanted by everyone dirty akata who something happens to his ass hopes he falls down the stairs and dies yep am that serious:bell:

Whilst we have wakanda BLM SJW begs like @NA9 who threw away her Somali identity to become a Madow
I love when they cry when we diss Madows, it actually gets to them and they take it personal:yloezpe::yloezpe: Can you imagine a Madow giving a daaamn about someone dissing them? Self-hate is a disease

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madows in America have no home and no roots. His ancestors were slaves who didn't have the gall to fight for his own freedom.

For the all faux masculinity these Madows possess they are really sad, submissive race. They always faun over their physical strength but when push comes to shove they always submit to their master.

Somalis may be skinny but we got the hearts of lions.!

Madows in America have no home and no roots. His ancestors were slaves who didn't have the gall to fight for his own freedom.

For the all faux masculinity these Madows possess they are really sad, submissive race. They always faun over their physical strength but when push comes to shove they always submit to their master.

Somalis may be skinny but we got the hearts of lions.!
Not to mention how they openly lust after any woman who's not their own. They have such an inferiority complex about their looks and actively hope to destroy their genetics through race mixing. Black men even try hitting East African women like me in the hopes of producing kids with good facial features and hair (as if the kids produced from this coupling turn out to be anything but Madow). Talk about pathetic. Them and chinks take the cake as the most self-hating people alive.
:mjlol:

Not to mention how they openly lust after any woman who's not their own. They have such an inferiority complex about their looks and actively hope to destroy their genetics through race mixing. Black men even try hitting East African women like me in the hopes of producing kids with good facial features and hair (as if the kids produced from this coupling turn out to be anything but Madow). Talk about pathetic. Them and chinks take the cake as the most self-hating people alive.
Black men and chinks women are the biggest self-haters. Atleast chinks women usually go after money lol. So it makes them little bit better lool

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah they always chasing after becky and anything non Madow to produce some sort of non primate creature. Their broad noses use up all the oxygen and they always have a stinking body odour.

Black men and chinks women are the biggest self-haters. Atleast chinks women usually go after money lol. So it makes them little bit better lool
I've noticed ch*nk men are also just as white worshipping. They'd kill for the chance to date Becky but white girls only see them as little dicked weirdos and want nothing to do with them. Indhoyar men also openly endorse white men taking their women. They see it as a status symbol when their daughters bring home a honkey.
:susp:

Why are there some people who are always screaming about how racist Somalis are, like they don't even know much about our people? We have always been open racists and proud of it. It's a huge part of our culture.
:hillarybiz:
But being a closed off culture is a blessing in disguise. That means you can preserve your lineage and keep it pure from outside mixing. Mexicans are racist, Russians are racist, Indians are too. But from some of the people standing up for other groups don't seem to realize this. It's part of human nature.
:umwhat:
I'm starting to be convinced that they have either bought into the Western multiculturalism bullshit or they are anjnabis in disguise pretending to be one of us. What kind of Somali isn't racist? Literally all my family and friends will pop off on other groups of people. Even my dad who loves Somali Bantus does not hesitate to speak without political correctness. Where are these leftist Somalis we hear so much from?
:ohreally:

Yooooo fucking piece of shit u are not Somali why u lying...you fooled everyone fucking donkey so that u can take this thread to other places to show Somalis are racist qaniisada tahay wass

Yooooo fucking piece of shit u are not Somali why u lying...you fooled everyone fucking donkey so that u can take this thread to other places to show Somalis are racist qaniisada tahay wass
Go f*ck yourself waryaa. I'm more Somali than you'll ever be. What's wrong with being xenophobic? You act like other groups of people don't also insult Somalis. Madows secretly see us as Arab rape babies, Arabs are subhumans who work for their white masters in causing more damage to our country, and pigskins divided our nation and bomb us to this day. Who the f*ck are you standing up for?
:fantasia2:

Go f*ck yourself waryaa. I'm more Somali than you'll ever be. What's wrong with being xenophobic? You act like other groups of people don't also insult Somalis. Madows secretly see us as Arab rape babies, Arabs are subhumans who work for their white masters in causing more damage to our country, and pigskins divided our nation and bomb us to this day. Who the f*ck are you standing up for?
:fantasia2:

Naaya just say u doing this to show Somalis are racist...u more somali than me u wish madax digsi kac meelahas ku qul qul I know ppl like u bakhti

Naaya just say u doing this to show Somalis are racist...u more somali than me u wish madax digsi kac meelahas ku qul qul I know ppl like u bakhti
Shut the f*ck up you dumbass fob. No one gives a shit about what you think. Go make your own thread about how you love your Madow and sandn*gger brothers and how they have accepted you into their communities. I can say whatever the f*ck I want on a thread that I made. You're probably as black as coal, that's why you're mad you dhuxul ass nigga.
:camby:

Shut the f*ck up you dumbass fob. No one gives a shit about what you think. Go make your own thread about how you love your Madow and sandn*gger brothers and how they have accepted you into their communities. I can say whatever the f*ck I want on a thread that I made. You're probably as black as coal, that's why you're mad you dhuxul ass nigga.
:camby:

I only support somalis "I'm more Somali than u" and then u call me a fob that means I'm more somali danyeer danyeer lakor saaray loool stop being fake u prolly Ethiopian trying to make Somalis admit they racist

I only support somalis "I'm more Somali than u" and then u call me a fob that means I'm more somali danyeer danyeer lakor saaray loool stop being fake u prolly Ethiopian trying to make Somalis admit they racist
You're a . Who stays around arguing with women? And how do I know your dameer ass is not Ethiopian either? You're only here to pick a fight and nothing more. As I said before, who are you standing up for?
:gaasdrink:
Stay mad. I roasted you hella good in my last reply. Looks like I got to you. Even those crazy es Knowles and Samira are better adjusted than you.
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts