being gay is a choice-change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
im against people embracing mental illness. And what really triggered me was, how some LGBT+ communities are supporting pedos. they say " we all are different in the inside" if thats the case whats stopping a pedo from claiming to be a 9-year-old girl?

Ok, u confused me first by saying u don't have anything against homos3xualty but you consider it mental illness now. Lol

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Some male babies get lower testosterone, hence they become more feminine, same way for some female babies. Males and females both producer testosterone & estrogen but in males more testosterone is produced vice versa but it doesn't turn like that always. Have you not seen Females that grew beard due to dominant male hormones?
That's kind of sad man.

Some male babies get lower testosterone, hence they become more feminine, same way for some female babies. Males and females both producer testosterone & estrogen but in males more testosterone is produced vice versa but it doesn't turn like that always. Have you not seen Females that grew beard due to dominant male hormones?

please dont use those people as a scapegoat+inter-sex, those people are less than 5%

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Of course it’s a choice gays hate bisexual because they destroy their whole argument of being born with it and it not being a choice

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
im against people embracing mental illness. And what really triggered me was, how some LGBT+ communities are supporting pedos. they say " we all are different in the inside" if thats the case whats stopping a pedo from claiming to be a 9-year-old girl?

Facts. We need standards in this world. If we become too complacent due to political correctness, we'll live in a fully degenerate society. What two adults want to do alone ain't none of my fucking business, but there has to be a line.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This man fuckers should be banned nacalad baa kudhacday!! Can u stop talking about qaniissin @tesfey67n
Wallahi I agree with you man! We should talk about other things. Man I miss Mustafa Hassan. No one has any issues with fucking incels.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
please dont use those people as a scapegoat+inter-sex, those people are less than 5%

Well its known fact millions of people suffer from hormonal issues who are you to say that has no barring effect on their sexuality? And I'm not talking intersex, I'm taking hormonal imbalance

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Well its known fact millions of people suffer from hormonal issues who are you to say that has no barring effect on their sexuality?
But with hormone therapy, they can be normalized.

This would make homosexuality to be a defect that can be corrected.

The LGBTQ+ community will be against that narrative, and still live their lives as gay people.

But doing so would just prove that their lifestyle is a choice. :what1:

Well its known fact millions of people suffer from hormonal issues who are you to say that has no barring effect on their sexuality?

using that to help yr case is a weak argument. We are talking about 86 year old men acting like 9 year old girls, and you bring up that? smh

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
using that to help yr case is a weak argument. We are talking about 86 year old men acting like 9 year old girls, and you bring up that? smh

It can happen in any stage look it up, and I'm not arguing for gays but it's something I felt I should mention.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
But with hormone therapy, they can be normalized.

This would make homosexuality to be a defect that can be corrected.

The LGBTQ+ community will be against that narrative, and still live their lives as gay people.

But doing so would just prove that their lifestyle is a choice. :what1:

I agree but that is assuming this individuals being smart enough to figurf out what is making them act that way but 10 out 10 times they don't, plus some don't even have access to medical care.

I agree but that is assuming this individuals being smart enough to figurf out what is making them act that way but 10 out 10 times they don't, plus some don't even have access to medical care.

i will say this for the one thousand times. its called LUST AND DESIRE!!!!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I get what you're saying, but I honestly don't think it's about intelligence. It's about the societal narrative surrounding homosexuality. The very act of communicating that your sexual orientation is due to a defect and can be corrected with hormone therapy is a very politically incorrect position to take that goes away from the obvious gay agenda that's surrounding Western countries.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
what? that it is biologically possible a 86 year old man all of sudden becomes a 9-year-old girl?

Wait what are you talking? I was addressing how hormones can change at any stage, 86 year old becoming 9 year old, wait what? Where did you even get that assumption from?

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
It is a choice. I got proof.

1. Sexual orientation comes after puberty. So how the flying f*ck can you be born with a sexual orientation. You don't even produce the hormones needed to get turned on in the first place.
2. There's a strong correlation between low testosterone and high estrogen and soy based products. Said products are rampant in the West, hence why there's an increase in homosexuality.
3. The so called gay gene has not been found. They are still trying to find it. The never will.

Being gay is a choice. I got nothing against people who choose to be gay. But own up to the fact that you choose that life. Don't be spreading lies now.
imma copy paste that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending