being gay is a choice-change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesfey

What will your next comparison be? Bestiality?

do you really want me to post how the LGBT+ community is standing for pedos? do you know how pedophilia is being normalized on social media and pop culture? didn't people say gays will never have right just a few years ago? do you where we at now?

my real problem isn't with gays, tbh it's with trans people. Do know there's such thing called "TRANSAGE" now?

Ask a gay person if someone can be born a pedophile and watch the hypocrisy...

I never actually thought of this, but what if they were born with those feelings? Doesn't make a difference because the act is just as abhorrent regardless of causation and can't be used to advance the cause of pedophiles

Dont sweat it. anyways my take on the subject, i think it's absolutely a choice, they're trying to convince others and themselves that isn't. They could be doing alot more with their lives rather than spout LGBT propaganda.

wallah if my 1 of my family members comes out gay, I would still love them. But we cant just ignore the facts. everything has become "all about me" now. grown men leave their family just to gratify their desires. that's what I'm speaking about. and im not only speaking about gays, im speaking about the whole LGBT+ COMMUNITY.

wallah if my 1 of my family members comes out gay, I would still love them. But we cant just ignore the facts. everything has become "all about me" now. grown men leave their family just to gratify their desires. that's what I'm speaking about. and im not only speaking about gays, im speaking about the whole LGBT+ COMMUNITY.

What do you mean gratify their desires? Why would they have those desires to begin with?

What do you mean gratify their desires? Why would they have those desires to begin with?

same reason a why a pedo desires young kids. Why would they have those desires to begin with?

and im not sure you read my comments, but i said social media and the foods that are being consumed has something to with this "feminized man"

same reason a why a pedo desires young kids. Why would they have those desires to begin with?

and im not sure you read my comments, but i said social media and the foods that are being consumed has something to with this.

Lol
You said men leaving their families to gratify their desires, just wondering how that makes sense, are you talking about closeted gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.