being gay is a choice-change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
im talking about this

I see where your coming from
but I think people that are grappling with these issues should not be dismissed and expected to suppress their inner turmoil, they should be understood and helped and issues should be thoroughly researched

fuad

No worries sxb. I admire the civility between you and Tesfey and how your discussion never veers to ad hominem and personal attacks when discussing such culturally taboo subjects. Continue guys.

brother, even tho we have different opinions, I'm not the type of person who jumps with slurs.

This mofo made 7 kids and is questioning if he really is a man? How more manly than that can you get lool?

Gooney

Many men out of societal and cultural pressure and fear out of reprisals got married to mask their homosexuality. There are Somali gay men with children too.

This mofo made 7 kids and is questioning if he really is a man? How more manly than that can you get lool?

No worries sxb. I admire the civility between you and Tesfey and how your discussion never veers to ad hominem and personal attacks when discussing such culturally taboo subjects. Continue guys.[/QUOTE]

:nvjpqts:

Gooney

Many men out of societal and cultural pressure and fear out of reprisals got married to mask their homosexuality. There are Somali gay men with children too.
That I know and makes sense. That has been happening as long as gay people been around. But this is different. At the age of 47 and 7 kids later say I am not a man, I was a woman this whole time makes no sense to me.

Cool if you gay just dont come near me. I aint got nothing against gays is your life just dont bother the rest of us.

Back when i used to sell, gays were the best clientele. They know how to use

That I know and makes sense. That has been happening as long as gay people been around. But this is different. At the age of 47 and 7 kids later say I am not a man, I was a woman this whole time makes no sense to me.

and that's my point when i said everything has become all about me and my feelings.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Being gay is a choice why would Allah create you in gay way
Allah has created worse.
:drakekidding:
Being gay is just a mental illness but it's not the worst illness someone could be born with. It isn't insurmountable. Imagine being born with schizophrenia and unknowingly murdering your whole family.
:faysalwtf:
These s should be grateful that they have working limbs and a working mind.
Ask a gay person if someone can be attaracted to Family members and watch the hypocrisy kkk.

Being gay is not a choice as long as being attracted to family members is not a crime:dabcasar:
You're still trying to make incest a thing?
:siilaanyolaugh:
A question for all of you,what would you all do if your brother or uncle or any male relative turns up being gay?
I would tell them to hide it and help them stay on the straight path. Most people here have been celibate for around two decades so it's not exactly the hardest thing in the world.
:mjlol:
Here is the religious perspective:

"There is a report that the Prophet said, “He who has a desire and remains chaste and conceals his secret until his death, dies a martyr.” In other words, if one feels that he is born with a certain orientation, if he resists it and keeps it secret, he will get a mighty reward from God for surmounting that challenge. No one is given a burden greater than he can bear, so all men and women have the capacity to resist their lower physical desires, whatever they are, for the sake of God."

This report has been related on the authority of Yahya Al-Qattaat from Mujaahid from Ibn ‘Abbaas attributing it to the Prophet but its authenticity is questionable and it cannot be used as decisive evidence.

The Prophet (saw), said: “Allaah has forgiven my followers the evil thoughts that occur to their minds, as long as such thoughts are not put into action or uttered. [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Gooney

If homosexually is genetic as many have argued, it means that the offsprings of these men are at a greater risk of of being gay than normald, this would in the long run lead to the increase and multiplication of the gay population. The muslim world is suffering from this, those steriotypes of a gay Arab world didn't come from nowhere

Last edited:
and that's my point when i said everything has become all about me and my feelings.
Yeah....but as a society we are told everyday do whatever makes you happy. If your relationship has problems....leave and you will find someone else. No one tells you about consequences of your decisions or work on your relationship. Its just so selfish to leave 7 kids like this to satisfy your own desires

brother, even tho we have different opinions, I'm not the type of person who jumps with slurs.

tesfey

I noticed that sxb and I hope you guys can influence some here with strong opinions on issues to put across their arguments civilly in respect to their opponents. Once a person starts swearing or insulting their opponent, they lost the debate.

Fuad

No worries sxb

so now you are saying "trans" is also normal.

If we are talking about transgender people whose personal identity and gender isn't their birth sex seems to me "normal".

If homosexually is genetic and many have argued, it means that the offsprings of these men are at a greater of of being than normal, leading to the increase and multiplication of the gay population. The muslMu world is suffering from this in my opinion, those sterio types of a gay Arab world didn't come from nowhere

you cant be born "gay" because the soul gets in the body in yr first breath.

tesfey

I noticed that sxb and I hope you guys can influence some here with strong opinions on issues to put across their arguments civilly in respect to their opponents. Once a person starts swearing or insulting their opponent, they lost the debate.

Fuad

No worries sxb

If we are talking about transgender people whose personal identity and gender isn't their birth sex seems to me "normal".

are you speaking about inter-sex? if that is what you are speaking of, then you should know the number is below 10%

I see where your coming from
but I think people that are grappling with these issues should not be dismissed and expected to suppress their inner turmoil, they should be understood and helped and issues should be thoroughly researched

bro it literally is against biology so what is there to "understand"?

If homosexually is genetic as many have argued, it means that the offsprings of these men are at a greater risk of of being gay than normald, this would in the long run lead to the increase and multiplication of the gay population. The muslim world is suffering from this, those steriotypes of a gay Arab world didn't come from nowhere

fuad

Are we talking of a "gay gene"? If that is the case, have a look what this professor says on the issue.

https://australiascience.tv/an-evolutionary-view-of-the-gay-gene/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts