Being content and satisfied

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As some of you might have noticed I come across most of the time as plain rude, loud, angry. I need something to calm me and ground me. Something that'll make me smile when I wake up and fall asleep. Please help me...

Start by forgiving yourself. Love yourself. And Shower alot

It’s takes 15 mins max. 2 to 3 times a week. You can do it after work while you eat or even relaxing. Really simple, don’t be the guy with acne for years
I understand you women need to look good...but If a man starts this kinda beauty routines he is a suspect in my opinion.

As some of you might have noticed I come across most of the time as plain rude, loud, angry. I need something to calm me and ground me. Something that'll make me smile when I wake up and fall asleep. Please help me...
When I used to deliver packages for Amazon, I figured out something incredible. Every 20th package was a sex toy. So I'd highly recommend a dildo/vibrator and a sex machine. :mjlaugh:

Ahh nice I bought a steamer during Rona in April, really gets in my pores. I also use timeric, honey and Greek yoghurt face mask for my dark under eyes and dark spots as of currently
Does that work? I’m a skeptic when it comes to putting food on your face. You’re much better off eating them if you want to reap the nutritional benefits.

Does that work? I’m a skeptic when it comes to putting food on your face. You’re much better off eating them if you want to reap the nutritional benefits.

1597441614264.png

Why?? Loool when I was younger I never use to do it as much as I do now. But when you reach you twenties it’s a must and makes you feel better. Not suspect to be clean and moisturised
I bathe and I apply lotion on my skin apply some nice smelling oil on my hair and comb it, as a man I don't need to do more than that.