Being content and satisfied

As some of you might have noticed I come across most of the time as plain rude, loud, angry. I need something to calm me and ground me. Something that'll make me smile when I wake up and fall asleep. Please help me...

Read the Qur'an and listen to it, indeed in the remembrance of Allah, the heart finds rest.

Does that work? I’m a skeptic when it comes to putting food on your face. You’re much better off eating them if you want to reap the nutritional benefits.
Yes!! the anti flammatory qualities from tumeric target your pores and calm the skim, which i use especially to treat hyperpigmentation. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring and help acne. Also adding the honey is moisturising and gives you a glow and helps with retaining moisture if you have dry skin. Natural Yogurt also has a lot of natural acids that help with removing dead skin cells. A great exfoliater and all these items are all natural which can be found in your kitchen mashallah. All these expensive skin products you don’t need them, keep it natural!! Simple is best.

I bathe and I apply lotion on my skin apply some nice smelling oil on my hair and comb it, as a man I don't need to do more than that.
Don’t exfoliate at least :childplease: Wash that dead skin cells off bro. Buy a scrub, cut your nails, get a cleansing wash. Put some spf on for face. I know you niggas don’t know about the papaya bodyshop scrubs and moisturisers

Yes!! the anti flammatory qualities from tumeric target your pores and calm the skim, which i use especially to treat hyperpigmentation. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring and help acne. Also adding the honey is moisturising and gives you a glow and helps with retaining moisture if you have dry skin. Natural Yogurt also has a lot of natural acids that help with removing dead skin cells. A great exfoliater and all these items are all natural which can be found in your kitchen mashallah. All these expensive skin products you don’t need them, keep it natural!! Simple is best.
Ok I see. Thanks sis. Laakin I find the most benefit for my skin when I eat healthy foods. I cut caffeine from my diet on Friday (haven’t drank coffee since Thursday) and my skin has cleared up a lot! :rejoice: (No redness or breakouts).

I’m never going back!

The best thing to do is to remember Allah. Allah says in the quran;

Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured."

13:28

By remembering Allah you remember your real purpose that the only reason we even exist is to worship Allah alone and by doing so Allah will reward us with everything we desire and that reward will be everlasting.

Trending