Being Black In India

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1673443526484.png

What a weirdo. African Americans should keep their victim complex in their own country. Not everybody is racist. Have fun when you're in these parts of the world. They're not used to seeing foreigners....

A
Why are they staring at him as if they're not as dark
:drakelaugh:
Are you stupid? do you seriously think that they can’t tell he’s not from that part of the world.

On a serious note, people like this guy really need to understand they can’t get away with threatening behaviour overseas especially in places like India, even if it’s rude for people to take such a curious interest in you and treat you like some sort of zoo.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
A

Are you stupid? do you seriously think that they can’t tell he’s not from that part of the world.

On a serious note, people like this guy really need to understand they can’t get away with threatening behaviour overseas especially in places like India, even if it’s rude for people to take such a curious interest in you and treat you like some sort of zoo.
It was a joke lighten the f*ck up.
:kodaksmiley:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
He’s doing too much but some Indians are weird as f*ck with this behaviour.

You don’t see this shit anywhere else, not even in the most remote areas of the world.

You can’t even use the excuse of being ignorant, Indians are well connected to the internet and pop culture.

Watch till the end kkkkkk
That has not been my experience more so in Southern India. If anything, like any other country, when locals see a foreigner, they are curious, want to interact, and get to know esp. younger crowd. If you pay attention, it is his aggressive posturing, and an unfamiliar disposition which the locals find out of place. Theirs is not a violent culture, well unless it is one community's perceived dishonouring by another.

If he were right in the head, they would be his serfs washing his feet.

Last edited:
He’s doing too much. These people clearly havnt met foreigners also your getting mad at them taking pics of you when your recording them? Also the “they’re just as dark” is really stupid. The world and its people are not black and white

GemState

36/21
VIP
That has not been my experience more so in Southern India. If anything, like any other country, when locals see a foreigner, they are curious, want to interact, and get to know esp. younger crowd. If you pay attention, it is his aggressive posturing, and an unfamiliar disposition which the locals find out of place. Theirs is not a violent culture, well unless it is one community's perceived dishonouring by another.

If he were right in the head, they would be his serfs washing his feet.
Going to Goa, Tamil-Nadu or Kerala is a false image of India, it's in the calmer South that has a ton of Christians & educated Left leaning people. Goa has the HDI of an Eastern European country.

Go to Uttar Pradesh, Bihar & Rajastan to see the real, Hindu India. That's where the stories of Lizards getting gang raped and eaten come from.

Going to Goa, Tamil-Nadu or Kerala is a false image of India, it's in the calmer South that has a ton of Christians & educated Left leaning people. Goa has the HDI of an Eastern European country.

Go to Uttar Pradesh, Bihar & Rajastan to see the real, Hindu India. That's where the stories of Lizards getting gang raped and eaten come from.

I think I did stress 'Southern India' to draw a distinction from the North. To me, Assam, which many consider the worse, was no different from Kanada or Telangana.

Even in the North, like elsewhere in the world, if one is well off, one's hue is irrelevant. It is more about one's social status than complexion, from my experience, more so evident in Asia, a highly materialistic society.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
What a weirdo. African Americans should keep their victim complex in their own country. Not everybody is racist. Have fun when you're in these parts of the world. They're not used to seeing foreigners....
Nah dat ain’t normal activity I’ve seen an cadaan guy walking around in Garoowe no one batted an eye. Dese Indians are on sum caveman movements.

Trending

Latest posts