"Behind every great man, there's a great woman"

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Yes, but they were fucking vortexes wallahi, literal black-holes that sapped all productively.
It's different if someone actually takes your advice on board and wants to do better.

Agreed. If two people are working together towards a plan waa wax dhan but one person doing all the emotional labour is taxing and that’s usually expected from the woman.

Agreed. If two people are working together towards a plan waa wax dhan but one person doing all the emotional labour is taxing and that’s usually expected from the woman.
Maybe in the past, but nowdays If you fail to meet certain standards you're fucked as far as finding a decent woman is concerned wallahi.

I saw some woman have an exorcism at my house as kid, it was the most traumatic shit I've ever experience lol. The mental illness stigma in our community is the most brain-dead, knuckle dragging bullshit ever wallahi.

Not even surprised you've seen shit like that, I've heard plenty stories like that too. Sad wallahi, the ones in the west have access to facilities but I doubt their guardians/family members seek the necessary help.

I have no idea if there even is any mental health facilities back in Somalia, that whole medical sector needs special attention, specially after all those traumatic event locals have gone thru.

A woman don’t do shit for a man. Women usually go for men who already have their shit together.

"Behind every great man” kulaha. U niggas are giving these women too much credit.

There still are many women who buy into the struggle love.

Of course, but that type of struggle love they buy into has a special brand/lane it's that Bonnie and Clyde struggle love, where it's based on a whole lot of dysfunction, not a struggle love founded on genuine affection and desire to progress in a healthy manner.

Of course, but that type of struggle love they buy into has a special brand/lane it's that Bonnie and Clyde struggle love, where it's based on a whole lot of dysfunction, not a struggle love founded on genuine affection and desire to progress in a healthy manner.
100%, there's a distinction between the two. I've seen the childish "struggle love" shit too, that's why I didn't mention it in the OP.
Not even surprised you've seen shit like that, I've heard plenty stories like that too. Sad wallahi, the ones in the west have access to facilities but I doubt their guardians/family members seek the necessary help.

I have no idea if there even is any mental health facilities back in Somalia, that whole medical sector needs special attention, specially after all those traumatic event locals have gone thru.
Mate I had reoccurring nightmares about it for months :heh:
I remember seeing little segment on a guy called Dr.Habeeb back in 2015, I'm not sure what things are like now.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I saw some woman have an exorcism at my house as kid, it was the most traumatic shit I've ever experience lol. The mental illness stigma in our community is the most brain-dead, knuckle dragging bullshit ever wallahi.
Wallahi same here while I was in hargeisa. Some lady in a house I was visiting served us tea. The next minute theres sheikh here performing exorcism on her. I was so traumatized cause I never seen anything like that :tocry:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.

There’s that dysfunctional one but there’s also the other type which can be just as destructive and emotionally damaging for women. They both should support one another but to “build-up” someone else is never a good idea. Starter wives get screwed over 9 times out of 10.

There’s that dysfunctional one but there’s also the other type which can be just as destructive and emotionally damaging for women. They both should support one another but to “build-up” someone else is never a good idea. Starter wives get screwed over 9 times out of 10.

At the end of the day, nobody wants to be a stepping stone to anyone. Inshallah let's focus on cultivating and maintaining healthy relationship with the people around us.

Wallahi same here while I was in hargeisa. Some lady in a house I was visiting served us tea. The next minute theres sheikh here performing exorcism on her. I was so traumatized cause I never seen anything like that :tocry:
You actually saw it? I only heard the Quran and screaming from upstairs, that's brutal sxb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I witnessed something similar in the homeland. Spooky shit, I tell you. :damedamn:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Women like a determined man focused on his goals. and men like women who will stand behind them and support. Its a win-win

Bro I went to use the washroom and by the room they were doing it in and I just stopped and stared being so shocked and scared :damn:

idk wallahi that incident scarred me for life :jaynerd:
I didn't realise that so many other people had seen these fucking "exorcism", Somalis collectively need years of therapy wallahi, that shit's not normal lool

Trending