"Behind every great man, there's a great woman"

Nah my nigga it’s prenup or nothing. No successful dude in their right mind would bet half his assets away, that’s just being financially irresponsible :mybusiness:
It's different if you meet a woman when you're the finished article, but if she's in the trenches with you while you barely have enough hot water for a shower than a prenup would be a fucking insult wallahi lol

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
200.gif

ofc incelspot is bitter

What? Why?

You're two posts away from getting relegated to the Basra and yaslondon category

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Yeah that woman is my mother, she is electrical enigineer and encouraged us to study. Now everyone single one of her Four sons is in university. Between the four of us we will have 8 degrees. She told everyone to double major. All in the natural sciences, engineering and mathematics. My mother is truly strong.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It's different if you meet a woman when you're the finished article, but if she's in the trenches with you while you barely have enough hot water let in the meter for a shower than a prenup would be a fucking insult wallahi lol
99.9% of successful men meet their wife when they’re already the “finished article” the 0.1% of wives that were there since the beginning is an anomaly.

99.9% of successful men meet their wife when they’re already the “finished article” the 0.1% of wives that were there since the beginning is an anomaly.
That's why those precious few are worth their weight in gold wallahi.
Yeah that woman is my mother, she is electrical enigineer and encouraged us to study. Now everyone single one of her Four sons is in university. Between the four of us we will have 8 degrees. She told everyone to double major. All in the natural sciences, engineering and mathematics. My mother is truly strong.
You should make your mother happy by marrying a nice Somali girl then, not Rabbi Goldstein's daughter sxb.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

This isn't true. Plenty of successful men meet their wives before they've made it. It's only skewed towards post-success because finding a woman after you've become 'successful' is magnitudes easier

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
That's why those precious few are worth their weight in gold wallahi.

You should make your mother happy by marrying a nice Somali girl then, not Rabbi Goldstein's daughter sxb.
My mother doesn’t care who I marry lol. She just wants me happy.

Yeah mental illness will be/is a huge challenge.
I saw some woman have an exorcism at my house as kid, it was the most traumatic shit I've ever experienced lol. The mental illness stigma in our community is the most brain-dead, knuckle dragging bullshit ever wallahi.

Last edited:

Trending