Before General Morgan, there were the 5 butchers of 1979!

Was ther any isaq state sponsored militia or hawiye state sponsored militia used to kill these 3000 Majerten? None at all. It was the state who sent generals and the military men used were actually mostly other MJ that were pinned against Maxmuud salebaan specific against omar mahmd to do the bidding. To conflate what happened and to try and say Isaaq fought us before we as daarood used the government against them is laughable.

Last edited:
Was ther any isaq state sponsored militia or hawiye state sponsored militia used to kill these 3000 Majerten? None at all. It was the state who sent generals and the military men used were actually mostly other MJ that were pinned against Maxmuud salebaan specific against omar mahmd to do the bidding. To conflate what happened and to try and say Isaaq fought us before we as daarood used the government against them is laughable.

Who cares if a minority of OM blame Isaaq or refuse to admit there was an IsaaqGenocide

What matters is the descendents of proMSB Northerners being taught SNM truths in LaasCaanood and Boorama under SL flag. Next up, DhabarMacaan and Dhahar Badhan and LaasQoray. I support MajeerteeniyaState teaching the heroic work of OM and SSDF, against Jaalle BigMouth, even if they also blame Isaaq.

I support reerBiciidyahan and the rest of my aptiyaal exposing Afweyne's crimes against OM in North Mudug

Last edited:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer

Isaaq state sponsored or not, these men went to MJ lands, did what they did and later went to fight under SNM, becoming prominent members of Somalilands civil society and elites

Hypocrites

Trending