Before General Morgan, there were the 5 butchers of 1979!

For those who don't know, the Kacaan government sent 5 butchers (from North-Western Somalia, guess who?) to ethnically cleanse Majeerteen.

They poisoned our wells, they ordered the rape of our women and they imprisoned our elite.

Their names are:

North Western group:

1. Xasan Tanzania,

2. Axmed Mire,

3. Maxamed Kaahin

4. Dhega weyne

5. Maxamed Nuux

Abudwaq clan

1. Siyad Barre (of course)
2. Colonel Dhiin (has 122 bodies)

NUGAAL:
They burnt more than 250 houses, they destroyed more than 105/barkads? water wells, which they also poisoned and slaughtered many people. Estimates range from 450 to much higher, this included women, children and the elderly.

In the villages of: Kalabayr,Jalam,Eyl,Rab’baalle,Magacley, Mayagaag, Sugulle,Ballidacar,Qamboobley.

MUDUG:

They destroyed more than 1500 houses, 350 barkads and slaughtered more than 800 people, which again, included women, children and the elderly.

Colonel called "Dhiin" (Caabudwaaq) and his troops took 122 teens, elders and Culumo from Abaarey to Bacaadweyne and machine gunned them down.

http://allsanaag.com/xasuuqii-mudug-iyo-nugaal-1979/

Last edited:
Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen my dad barely mentions all that but he was 'pro kacaan' as he was diplomat and I respect siyad in the sense, I have to show gratitude to the man who set up a govt based on 'kacaan iyo kacaan diid' he intelligently divided the population along clan lines taking all the non 'elite' clans from each 'jilib' of MJ, Isaaq,HG,Abgaal,Rahanwayn and united them on 'pro kacaan' 'shuci' 'peasantry uprising' and skilled them up to be the new 'elites' that ironically 'falls' under his small little reer deeni run 'revolutionary council'. He was trying to re-define the elites, boqors, capitalists, academics from the established clans and saying it's time the un-established clans among the nation get to build their own. My dad still loves the man due to conflict of interest. But I also respect the man at least he had vision and policies guiding it.

He took the commy policy and adapted it so well by empowering the low to over-throw the 'high class' basically and he did in a beautiful 'somali context' not in a 'chinese or western' context. If the man is studied carefully he executed the idealogy brilliantly as more the historical/elite/religious class/big land/big soldier clans were being disempowered to make way for 'neglected' smaller lineage, smaller land, smaller history/economics/educated/etc. This had two scary outcomes

1. All the elite, boqors, aristocrats, capitalist were going to be overpowered by their under class in all clans as all Somali clans are structured 'similarly' with 'top strong and bottom weaker' approach

2. The revolutionary council would be his new 'elite' of each clan that he ensured were from the bottom class of their respective clan so he can use them to start wars against their elites saying 'kacaan diid' ba tahay and you refuse me to 'eat' and all that

3. Eventually religious, capitalist, isimo, aristocrats that were here for centuries would flee like they did in europe, china, or where-ever this policy was exected with a big daddy siyad left as 'father figure' who is worshipped as the savior that unshackled them from the past. The only scary thing is when you study the commies and they become successful, they become TYRANTS themselves and start to enslave the people, keep power limited to small circle, they ensure capitalist don't come in unless approved by council to ensure their in-line with their commy agenda and don't turn the people on them, eventually they make them worship the state the locals. They begin to spread the infection state by state region by region untill there is global world order of 'pharoah' and his small council and 'world slave body' with no elites, aristocrats, royals, capitalist anymore. Just big fat dude at the top, that is some power hungry shit wallahi

Bohol

VIP
Where is the evidence about Axmed Mire? his operations were mainly in Sanaag & Sool under the SNM. I only heard of Tanzania and Dhegaweyne being involved.

Exodus

Alienist
A terrible thing to have happened, for sure, AUN to all those who died.

But I must question your intentions with this thread, General Morgan killed far more people than these 5, directly with his armies and with the famine he caused. However, no MJ on this forum condemns him, and why? Because he’s one of you, the man is even given a hero’s welcome in Puntland.

Genuinely, I can’t take you seriously. Your intentions are to use this incident as vitriol for your β€œPuntland independence movement”, not to remember those who lost their lives.

Last edited:
Where is the evidence about Axmed Mire? his operations were mainly in Sanaag & Sool under the SNM. I only heard of Tanzania and Dhegaweyne being involved.

The source is mentioned above. It is the super professional site called 'allSanaag.com' with this Menu:

Screenshot_20200218-165622~4.png

But I must question your intentions with this thread, General Morgan killed far more people than these 5, directly with the his armies and with the famine he caused. However, no MJ on this forum condemns him, and why? Because he’s one of you, the man is even given a hero’s welcome in Puntland.

Genuinely, I can’t take you seriously. Your intentions are to use this incident as vitriol for your β€œPuntland independence movement”, not to remember those who lost their lives.

I made this topic to remember the crimes against my people.

Secondly, I cannot stand Siyad Barre's son in law, Morgan.

However, unless your people hand over these 5 butchers, Morgan goes free.

Bohol

VIP
Those who committed those crimes were mainly victory pioneers and red berets (mainly Marehan)

"The Red Berets systematically smashed the small reservoirs in the area around Galcaio so as to deny water to the Umar Mahamuud Majeerteen sublineages and their herds. In May and June 1979, more than 2,000 Umar Mahamuud, the Majeerteen sublineage of Colonel Ahmad, died of thirst in the waterless area northeast of Galcaio, Garoowe, and Jerriiban. In Galcaio, members of the Victory Pioneers, the urban militia notorious for harassing civilians, raped large numbers of Majeerteen women."

upload_2020-2-18_16-12-46.png

But I must question your intentions with this thread, General Morgan killed far more people than these 5, directly with his armies and with the famine he caused. However, no MJ on this forum condemns him, and why? Because he’s one of you, the man is even given a hero’s welcome in Puntland.

What about the butchers that are in power in Xamar? they all get heroes welcome as well, why do you lot expect Morgan to be condemned when everyone else supports and protects their warlords

Bohol

VIP
@PuntiteQueen you shouldn't blame Daroods raping & killing each other on other groups. Red Berets were originally Leelkase, Marehan, Dhulbahante & Ogaden then it became a majority Marehan movement.

"The same oral source stated that the Red Berets were originally drawn from the following clans: the Darood (Leel-Kase sub-clan), the Mareehan, the Dulbahante and the Ogadeen (29 Nov. 1991). As conflicts increased between Barre's regime and rebel movements, the Red Beret members were almost exclusively recruited from the president's clan, the Mareehan"

https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6acd950.html

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those who committed those crimes were mainly victory pioneers and red berets (mainly Marehan)

"The Red Berets systematically smashed the small reservoirs in the area around Galcaio so as to deny water to the Umar Mahamuud Majeerteen sublineages and their herds. In May and June 1979, more than 2,000 Umar Mahamuud, the Majeerteen sublineage of Colonel Ahmad, died of thirst in the waterless area northeast of Galcaio, Garoowe, and Jerriiban. In Galcaio, members of the Victory Pioneers, the urban militia notorious for harassing civilians, raped large numbers of Majeerteen women."

View attachment 94901

US study in communist 'era' is reliable to you? that's like saying 'rasmussen' is reliable poll and not polling only 'segments' they view favorable to Trump lol. This is 79 with the cold-war at it's height. America was penetrating each region that was a commy ally to stop the spread of this new idealogy that couldn't threaten the fabric of it's society.

They directly established rebel groups in Afghanistan like the Taliban or indirectly like Somalia by watching two commy states go at it sending rebel groups to each other. They saw this region 'self mutiliating itself' and must of been sitting back and laughing when doing it's reports. They were following Henry Kissinger(jewish advisor) at the time strategy to knock out the 'allies' one by one based on how 'weak' they were inside(especially newer nations) not china-russia types to bring the soviet global axis to an end to the point they carved the shit up in eastern europe/balkans with neither ever recovering and poor, weak, and worse off then under commy russia. They got Russia caged to a fuckin 100 meters of it's neighborhood.

They got Jap-South koreans as an American axis on China. They looking at 'taiwan' as the last to rape and say 'we got your ass in the sea' also China. All over what so a bunch of 'rich capitalist' can continue abusing 'deregulated markets' as their used to 'slave labor' of the past and hate paying workers is all it's about waryaa. Now Grow up are you capitalist or communist? I am not sure what I am anymore as my family benefited the most from siyad communism, I've yet to see any direct benefit from capitalism at a local level that's for sure beyond the HUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MEDIA SHIT you see

Oh god I just went philosophical. To deep for Spotters
giphy.gif

But I saw way more benefits and indirect benefits of communism and siyad policy touch my 'personal' nomadic background family origins cause the policy is geared to people like me the under-class then I ever saw our lives change under old aristocrat, elite, big ciidaan, big territory, royal class with 300 years worth of capital, knowledge, political class developed. Wa hadi xaqiiq loo hadlayo, insult the commies for all u want but I am real life living example of the product of communist leader policy, now u show me the product of capitalist/elitist/maxamud salebanist type of leader policy in Somalia?

View attachment 94901

fake news written by a somali

Violations of the Rules Applicable in Non-International Armed Conflicts and ...
By Omar Abdulle Alasow

anyone can write a book and put stuff on

Exodus

Alienist
What about the butchers that are in power in Xamar? they all get heroes welcome as well, why do you lot expect Morgan to be condemned when everyone else supports and protects their warlords
Firstly, no man who caused as much death in the civil war is alive today as General Morgan, and when Morgan is considered a candidate for presidency in Punt-land and seen as a hero in 2018, it would be like your people seeing Aideed being honoured with a statue in Xamar, it’s an offence beyond belief.

Secondly, it cheapens the atrocities committed against your people, when you celebrate a person who’s killed far more.

If this country wants to have any hope of developing further, warlords and mass murderers need to be condemned, regardless of what tribe they’re from.

Last edited:
If you ever see a Boqortooyo Puntite praise Siyad Barre, slap that sheegato in their mouths.

Also, there was no "tol", when all of Somaliweyn feasted on us so don't be fooled by "tol" iyo been been.

Lol i know many cumar maxamuud who praise siyaad and recognise how good he was until 77. He prevented many deaths in the north by moving them to the South.