Beesha Makane (Bantu) form a new anti Hirshabelle jabhad in Beledweyne

Deshawne

Thug to the Bone!
1608485546750.png

Yes, let chaos resume halagu xaarow Federaalka.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
They would have a chance if they were not out numbered by thousands.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Beesha jar33rweyn are just making themselves more of a target. ''we all Somalians'' wont work anymore now that they are making themselves a national threat. :stressed:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
First Gaaljecel and now Madowweyne, Hiirshabelle is finished, these two clans are more of a threat to Hiirshabelle than Abgaal could ever be, it is curtains for Hawaadle.

Xawaadle opened a pandora’s box.
They were acting hardcore against peaceful abgal.
Now the real owners of HS aka beesha barkeysan beesha makane formed jabhad to force the GOV to send a delegation. I mean it worked for xawaadle right.

On a more serious note, I lol ever time I see the β€œArabs” Darod telling jar33rweyn to go back to their country.
jar33rweyn is here to stay. Deal with it.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Xawaadle opened a pandora’s box.
They were acting hardcore against peaceful abgal.
Now the real owners of HS aka beesha barkeysan beesha makane formed jabhad to force the GOV to send a delegation. I mean it worked for xawaadle right.

On a more serious note, I lol ever time I see the β€œArabs” Darod telling jar33rweyn to go back to their country.
jar33rweyn is here to stay. Deal with it.
Darood are way more somali than j3er3rwryje will ever be in every way from culture genetics to simple looks they aren’t somali and are guests in Somalia and once they begin shooting at ethnic Somalis in the ethno-state that is Somalia it’s either mass genocide or mass deportation no in betweens although I hope it’s deportation

Darood are way more somali than j3er3rwryje will ever be in every way from culture genetics to simple looks they aren’t somali and are guests in Somalia and once they begin shooting at ethnic Somalis in the ethno-state that is Somalia it’s either mass genocide or mass deportation no in betweens although I hope it’s deportation

Somali Bantu are more somali than darood

Trending