Beesha Makane (Bantu) form a new anti Hirshabelle jabhad in Beledweyne

:russ: :russ::russ: fr, what abgaal knows about ddsi iyo mustaxil deegan his obsession is clear to see.
:drakelaugh: are you not against the current president for as you say installing in a 'puppet' president in hs?

Now here you're saying we should be happy with him? You're just sad that you're irrelevant in xamar, koonfur siyaasad overall. All you do is bully peaceful people you share hiiraan with lol. No obsession here but you wanna claim places where theres 0 of you. Good thing people on here caught on.

I don’t care about the current president if he stays or not 😂 I have nothing to lose as i have Hiiraan on lock but you do kkkkk another 4 years of Banadir taxes to fund NN😭

the puppet you were hyping everyone about turned out to be a weak one isn’t it 😂 Lmao and only serves his master Farmaajo 😭

Sxb we are not alike. You are an Abgaal.

“Irrelevant in Konfuur Siyaasad” - Sxb I won’t even get started rn, The most powerful position held in Rooble’s cabinet is a Xawaadle kkkk

Sxb, Abgaal are used to destroy things. Farmajo wanted to destroy HS and guess who he used?. He weakened you just like that and now cucks you in Xamar. You can’t run back to Jowhar because road is blocked. So you have to use Coastal route which is also infested with AS.

Sxb don’t get me started, if anyone is irrelevant it’s you for stirring up nonsense in Xamar. Xawaadle is doing well and alx they are everywhere in Konfuur.

As for Hiiraan, we are not aggressors. Everyone is ruling their lands peacefully.

We are not like you who steal Shiidle owned farms in Jowhar and claims it as their own. Waare made the Shiidle Governor of Jowhar. First role they ever got in Middle Shabelle administration. Alx we are 0.5 friendly and they stand by our side when needed.

Last edited:
Nah fr, Which Samatalis dude smashed this guys girl.

He has an obsession with us at this point.

Sxb, Not only do we have deegan in Feerfeer, Mustaxiil and Qelaafo woredas but we live in many places of DDS including Gobalka Liibaan where curudka Xawaadle Allagumar reside and Curudka Samatalis, Cabdi Yusuf also reside.

I know you are miserable because you can’t even cross between Xamar and Jowhar and Shabaabshabelle and you have been cucked so bad that your cramped in Degmada Karaan that after everything Farmaajo did to please you donkeys you still are a closeted Mucaraad who starts shooting in his own degmo 😂 because Farmaajo gave him 13 Senators of Banadir, and Commander of SNA something HSM and Sharif couldn’t give and here you are supporting them 😂 Blind loyalty Wallahi, I really feel bad for you.

Sxb just don’t go killing Children and Women and leave the real owners of Xamar, Reer Mataan alone. Go free your real deegans in Shabaab Dhexe

shabaab dhexe :pachah1::pachah1:

Trending